Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Daisy - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 6255 times)
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2019, 08:58:03 PM »

April 10
Daisy & Yrma attend the inauguration of the Panda plant
The new panda plant will house two pandas, which the Queen received as a gift from China's President at the state visit in 2012.
Crown Princess Mary has agreed to become a patron of the zoo in Copenhagen, which has previously been heard by Prince Henrik. Prince Henry was the garden protector from 1972 until his death. Before Prince Henrik it was King Frederik 9, who was the patron of the Zoo, which was founded in 1859 and is one of Europe's oldest zoos.

I have to wonder if Mares thought they said Prada Plant instead of Panda Plant when they gave her the patronage Spiteful

The poor animals. Crap

Star If they hope for them to reproduce I hope Madame stays far, far away from them.

At least it's pandas and not minks.  Star
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2019, 01:37:45 AM »

April 10
The new panda plant will house two pandas, which the Queen received as a gift from China's President at the state visit in 2012.
Crown Princess Mary has agreed to become a patron of the zoo in Copenhagen, which has previously been heard by Prince Henrik. Prince Henry was the garden protector from 1972 until his death. Before Prince Henrik it was King Frederik 9, who was the patron of the Zoo, which was founded in 1859 and is one of Europe's oldest zoos.

SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2019, 01:45:59 AM »

I love daisy so much, and feel so sorry that she has to parade in public with a fame-whoring wannabe, sorry I mean her dil.
Love the white jacket, looks warm and stylish! Good to see her smiling and looking happy and interested.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2019, 02:50:50 AM »

April 10

I have to wonder if Mares thought they said Prada Plant instead of Panda Plant when they gave her the patronage Spiteful

Laugh bounce  Star

Star

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Iceland Iceland

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2019, 09:03:03 AM »

April 10

I think they both look very nice here.

No one cares about the UK horse parade
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2019, 10:50:18 AM »

April 10

And very close in age. Mosh could appearance vice really be the younger sister of Daisy. Spiteful
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Iceland Iceland

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2019, 10:52:28 AM »

April 10

And very close in age. Mosh could appearance vice really be the younger sister of Daisy. Spiteful

And they've left baby Fred at home to play with his toys

No one cares about the UK horse parade
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2019, 02:08:49 PM »

I like Mary's coat but that is it. That scarf looks silly and she needs to get some work done again because what she had done in Switzerland is wearing off.
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2019, 02:53:30 PM »

Seems a bit deliberate - wearing a powder blue coat in contrast to QMII's brilliant white.
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2019, 03:23:37 PM »

I love daisy so much, and feel so sorry that she has to parade in public with a fame-whoring wannabe, sorry I mean her dil.
Love the white jacket, looks warm and stylish! Good to see her smiling and looking happy and interested.

the Queen is some pictures actually looks younger than the Icon
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2019, 05:05:44 PM »

Seriously in one of those pictures Mary looks like she is in her early 60s.
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2019, 02:22:20 AM »

https://www.newmyroyals.c...ii-of-denmark-visits.html
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: