Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News about Henrik - 2018  (Read 7171 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: May 12, 2018, 09:15:55 PM »

May 12
Unruly statements in a new book: Prince Henry was murdered
Author Martin Tisvilde will soon publish his book 'The Prince who would be king', and this book is littered with outrageous allegations and wild accusations .

Although the royal house is used to putting back a little, the royal probably gets the coffee in the throat when the author Martin Tisvilde publishes his new book next week.

In the book "The Prince, who would be king", are published accusations against Margrethe, attributed to the worst methods by the author.

- "It's written as an adventure, but I can promise that much more comes forward", says Martin Tisvilde.

He has published several books about the King's House, including the books "Power, Powerlessness, and King Power", "The Missing Constitution" and "Easter Crisis in 1920". Now he is ready to take a lifetime with the monarchy with a series of accusations, rarely seen in book form.

- "I can prove that Prince Henry was murdered. One block before being assassinated, there was a car that drove off Fredensborg at high speed, and in that car was the doctor. Why did he drive so fast away just a block before Prince Henrik died? And I can prove that by combining different articles together. I also bring the articles in the book", explains Martin Tisvilde.

The author is not afraid that the allegations may lead to a lawsuit against him for the wild claims he makes.

- "I do not care. The royal house has ruined my life and if they do not stop me I stop them. And of course, I will lose a lawsuit because Margrethe decides on the court", states the author.

- "Then it all comes out to the public, so that's the stupidest thing the King House can do. It will just give me publicity. And I'm sure they know the book is on its way. I'm sure they follow me on Facebook, where I've written about it", he says.

Excerpt:
"Usually, when one gets pneumonia, doctors prescribe medicine that removes it. But Prince Henrik was sent home from the hospital before it was removed and died soon afterwards.

Because the newspapers constantly brought about the prince as he lay on his death camp, one could see that something was wrong, because they mentioned that a doctor came to the castle shortly before he died and that this doctor ran very quickly away.

There is no need to hurry away if you have not done anything wrong. When he was able to read some details of his illness in the newspapers, the officials of the heritage princess began to threaten those who had knowledge of the course of the disease that they could be imprisoned if they told them about it.

That he just got pneumonia was almost symbolic, because that's what the old king died of. It was incredibly so many in family who died of pneumonia, funny enough were the last two deaths in her family for her benefit, and that was not quite random".

Chandrasekhi

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2018, 09:27:42 PM »

May 12
Author Martin Tisvilde will soon publish his book 'The Prince who would be king', and this book is littered with outrageous allegations and wild accusations .

Although the royal house is used to putting back a little, the royal probably gets the coffee in the throat when the author Martin Tisvilde publishes his new book next week.

In the book "The Prince, who would be king", are published accusations against Margrethe, attributed to the worst methods by the author.

- "It's written as an adventure, but I can promise that much more comes forward", says Martin Tisvilde.

He has published several books about the King's House, including the books "Power, Powerlessness, and King Power", "The Missing Constitution" and "Easter Crisis in 1920". Now he is ready to take a lifetime with the monarchy with a series of accusations, rarely seen in book form.

- "I can prove that Prince Henry was murdered. One block before being assassinated, there was a car that drove off Fredensborg at high speed, and in that car was the doctor. Why did he drive so fast away just a block before Prince Henrik died? And I can prove that by combining different articles together. I also bring the articles in the book", explains Martin Tisvilde.

The author is not afraid that the allegations may lead to a lawsuit against him for the wild claims he makes.

- "I do not care. The royal house has ruined my life and if they do not stop me I stop them. And of course, I will lose a lawsuit because Margrethe decides on the court", states the author.

- "Then it all comes out to the public, so that's the stupidest thing the King House can do. It will just give me publicity. And I'm sure they know the book is on its way. I'm sure they follow me on Facebook, where I've written about it", he says.

Excerpt:
"Usually, when one gets pneumonia, doctors prescribe medicine that removes it. But Prince Henrik was sent home from the hospital before it was removed and died soon afterwards.

Because the newspapers constantly brought about the prince as he lay on his death camp, one could see that something was wrong, because they mentioned that a doctor came to the castle shortly before he died and that this doctor ran very quickly away.

There is no need to hurry away if you have not done anything wrong. When he was able to read some details of his illness in the newspapers, the officials of the heritage princess began to threaten those who had knowledge of the course of the disease that they could be imprisoned if they told them about it.

That he just got pneumonia was almost symbolic, because that's what the old king died of. It was incredibly so many in family who died of pneumonia, funny enough were the last two deaths in her family for her benefit, and that was not quite random".

Star PeDe.  Crazy Why would  Martin Tisvilde write such a book?
ralf103

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2018, 09:53:33 PM »

The author sounds like a nasty nasty piece of work. I'm all for well written fiction but this is cheap rubbish. I can't imagine it would ever be "okay" but jeez its definitely not okay when the Prince is so recently buried leaving a grieving widow and family whom this book can only hurt. As is said in the article, the RF are probably use to all sorts of rubbish written about them but this must be the worst of the worst.

MarieQueenie

Warned
Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2018, 03:58:22 AM »

A fame whoring author, Henri was ill and looked sick and insane for a while.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2018, 04:54:31 PM »

Henrik gets his own rose: He had chosen the color himself

Queen Margrethe has her very own rose, Crown Princess Mary has her very own rose, and Princess Marie has her very own rose.

Now, Prince Henrik also gets one.

On Sunday, July 1, the rose is baptized at Fredensborg Castle, but because he is not there to be able to do that, the rose is baptized by Prince's friend and flower lover Ghita NÝrby.

The Prince knew, however, that he would have his own rose, and before he died, he himself chose the color Pink Champagne.

The new rose is bred by Danish and internationally recognized rose breeder Rosa Eskelund.

- "I'm so excited that Prince Henrik finally gets his own rose. He deserves a rose, and I'm just so happy that the prince himself chose to pick it out. More beautiful, it can not be, says Rosa Eskelund.

The name of the rose is not yet revealed. It will later be admired at Fredensborg Castle, and hopefully can find its way also to the garden at the castle in Cayx.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2018, 05:19:07 PM »

August 11
A concert will be held in honor of the late Prince Henrik in the Chateau de Cayroux in the South of France.

Queen Margrethe will attend. The concert is organized by Henrik's sister Catherine de Montpezat and the benefits will go to "Issa Pourquoi Pas".

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2018, 02:51:07 AM »

some photos of the concert ^^^^^

his sister attended lots of concerts in Cayx with Henrik (the lady in the white blouse left of him)

esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2018, 03:31:02 AM »

May 12

Excerpt:

Pe De: anything more about this book?
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2018, 08:04:42 PM »

who got Henrik's fantastic jade collection ?              Has his Will been read?            what about the Chateau??
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2018, 08:12:57 PM »

Nothing has been announced. Joachim was asked and answered quite gruffly so I think it's not over with yet.
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2018, 11:24:41 PM »

May 12

Excerpt:

Pe De: anything more about this book?
The book was released in May and is sold on:
https://www.williamdam.dk...ville-vaere-konge__204007

It's 36 pages. According to him, the DRF and its cronies hve been persecuting him/stalking him for over 20 years, so he wrote the book to strike back at them Thinking
I haven't read the book yet to know if those allegations are in it. From the cover, it looks like a parody.
Description:
The fairy tale is about a prince who was not even a prince, but wanted to be a king who, like in all fairytales, has some obstacles to be overcome, and just like in other fairytales, we have both evil and good people, only the 10 pages are fairytale , the rest, ie the 26 pages,  are the inspiration it is based on.
https://kendte.dk/forfatt...vivl-prinsen-blev-myrdet/

Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2018, 11:53:01 PM »

What the hell  Real mad

Henrik only passed away six months ago today. How insensitive to publish this while the family is probably still mourning a husband, father and grandfather in private  Ranting

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2018, 01:08:45 AM »

There are alot of terrible people in this world Sad
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2018, 09:38:12 AM »

And what a lot of bovine droppings.

Yes it is always a very bad sign when a car speeds away. ALWAYS, always, there is someone inside who needs to get away from murder. That's why we have speed radar, to catch them..

What's a "block before he died" ? An hour? So the doctor left the deathbed shortly before his patient died? I am 100% sure there was some medical staff in attendance that was trained and licensed to treat the situation perfectly. The speeding doctor could have been summoned to another serious case, he could have been late to his date or wanted to catch the beginning of his favorite TV show. Idiotic.
The author apparently read too many biographies on King Edward and how they supposedly speed his death so it would make the headlines in the right papers.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2018, 04:32:24 PM »

And what a lot of bovine droppings.

Yes it is always a very bad sign when a car speeds away. ALWAYS, always, there is someone inside who needs to get away from murder. That's why we have speed radar, to catch them..

What's a "block before he died" ? An hour? So the doctor left the deathbed shortly before his patient died? I am 100% sure there was some medical staff in attendance that was trained and licensed to treat the situation perfectly. The speeding doctor could have been summoned to another serious case, he could have been late to his date or wanted to catch the beginning of his favorite TV show. Idiotic.
The author apparently read too many biographies on King Edward and how they supposedly speed his death so it would make the headlines in the right papers.

thank you Fairy, people forget now to use good old fashioned     . common sense...           maybe the poor overworked Doctor was speeding away to use a toliet......or late for a birthday,anniversary...........silly to think of "murder"...just another "sound bite"
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: