Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meghan - Jewelry  (Read 55540 times)
Ursiana
Banned
Warned
Micro Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2018, 08:28:21 PM »

Everything today was perfect .
Was the bracelet a wedding gift ?
Vava

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2018, 09:26:16 PM »

LOVE her wedding bracelet.
Star
I do too!
boneofcontention

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2018, 09:32:47 PM »

The high school sweetheart style jewellery is being replaced by some serious pieces. She is now wearing Diana's aquamarine cocktail ring. I like cocktail rings as a bold choice. Exciting to see what new jewels she will start wearing now. She has probably received some wedding pressies like the bracelet, then she will have Harry's collection of Diana heirlooms and then of course he may want to bestow her with some purchases of his own. Meghan can handle bold pieces like cocktail rings because she is a confident, glamorous type.
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2018, 09:47:39 PM »

The high school sweetheart style jewellery is being replaced by some serious pieces. She is now wearing Diana's aquamarine cocktail ring. I like cocktail rings as a bold choice. Exciting to see what new jewels she will start wearing now. She has probably received some wedding pressies like the bracelet, then she will have Harry's collection of Diana heirlooms and then of course he may want to bestow her with some purchases of his own. Meghan can handle bold pieces like cocktail rings because she is a confident, glamorous type.
So far she pretends to be a puppy that needs to be rescued, maybe she's change to her actual self now that she's got the man and the title.

Chandrasekhi

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2018, 09:50:06 PM »

So far she pretends to be a puppy that needs to be rescued, maybe she's change to her actual self now that she's got the man and the title.
Why would she change her modus operandi, onar, when it has gotten her exactly what she wanted?  Thinking
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2018, 09:55:16 PM »

Why would she change her modus operandi, onar, when it has gotten her exactly what she wanted?  Thinking
Because she got what she wanted and no one in the royal family wound want a divorce so soon?
So, hypothetically speaking, now she is free to act as she should be. A grown up, ambitious and confident woman.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2018, 10:35:35 PM »

Wedding jewelry

Queen Mary's Diamond Bandeau
The tiara was specifically made for Queen Mary in 1932 to accommodate in the centre the detachable brooch given as a present for her own wedding in 1893 by the County of Lincoln

Galanterie de Cartier Earrings made of white gold and diamonds.

Reflection de Cartier Bracelet made of white gold and diamonds.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 11:13:04 PM by PeDe » Logged

boneofcontention

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2018, 10:39:39 PM »

She is very confident. Her fingerprints were all over that wedding - no mere overawed attempting to fit in with everything the royals would have expected. She is well able to put her foot down. That said, I think she realises that she can be an iron fist in a velvet glove and that Harry loves being the big protector so she indulges him. He likely has a mother wound psychologically and a desire to protect as a deep-seated desire of how he wishes he could have protected Diana. So, Meghan goes along with the girly charade and the adoring puppy dog eyes at Harry. Most guys are suckers for this but Harry really seems to lap it up. It's worked for her but whether she now continues it or modifies it now that the deal is done remains to be seen.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2018, 10:41:43 PM »

Diamond earrings

Aqua ring and new earrings

It seems confirmed > > > "Meghan Markle just unveiled her second royal wedding outfit while leaving for Prince Charles' private evening reception for her and Prince Harry at Frogmore House—and in it, her something borrowed and her something blue. Markle is wearing an aquamarine ring with her dress—one that belonged to Princess Diana"

« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 11:38:30 PM by PeDe » Logged

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2018, 10:56:57 PM »

QueenHappiness

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2018, 11:04:18 PM »

Diamond bracelet is knockout!  Also I’m very happy to see that fabulous aquamarine ring again, and I hope Meghan wears it often.  I have a vague feeling that Diana bought it for herself after she’d consigned Big Blue to the back of a drawer.  Is this right?
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2018, 11:41:19 PM »

I think she got a set

Reflection de Cartier earrings

Reflection de Cartier bracelet

lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2018, 11:45:34 PM »

which of the jewels do you think Charles & Camilla gifted her with?
The Queen & Phillip ?
Harry ?
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2018, 11:53:49 PM »

I think the Cartier Set was from Charles & Camilla

Harry gave her Diana's ring. And then there was also this...which I'm sure Meghan will get as well

Wonder how Diana's Jewelry will be devieded now.

kpzra

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2018, 11:57:04 PM »

which of the jewels do you think Charles & Camilla gifted her with?
The Queen & Phillip ?
Harry ?

Charles and Camilla the bracelet and earring set.
Queen & Phillip, don't think we've seen yet personally. I do like that if this is the tiara she's to wear mainly it includes a brooch built in.
Harry, Mommy's ring.  I'm sure we'll see a necklace or something soon.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: