Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meghan - Jewelry  (Read 55539 times)
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #390 on: January 06, 2019, 05:21:07 PM »

It is turquoise.

Georgia, you didn't let us fellow fishers know you had access to use the Hubbell telescope?

Nono tsk tsk, this is the season for sharing.

So…. a boy, surely.

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #391 on: January 07, 2019, 03:29:29 AM »

It is turquoise.

Georgia, you didn't let us fellow fishers know you had access to use the Hubbell telescope?

So…. a boy, surely.

wow. how many times are those dots magified by, ...x 100000??  Yikes

G Blink

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
karma chamelion

Small Member

Henry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #392 on: January 07, 2019, 03:51:16 AM »

It is turquoise.

So…. a boy, surely.

wow. how many times are those dots magified by, ...x 100000??  Yikes

G Blink

This necklace is the definition of the word 'twee'. It's very juvenile and lacking in style, so it's perfect for Imelda.

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #393 on: January 07, 2019, 03:14:30 PM »

It is turquoise.

So…. a boy, surely.

This is signalling queen Meghan Antoinette, after all. They'd be pink spinels if it were a girl.

Duchess of Verona

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #394 on: January 07, 2019, 03:35:40 PM »

I am not a fan of all this nearly invisible jewelry. To start off, she really only needs one pair of good daytime earrings, as she will surely be gifted/acquire others as time passes.. QE wears nothing except Queen Mary's pearl and small single diamond earrings to every single daytime event. Something classic like this doesn't cost that much money, and she could wear it with everything.
Oh_Caroline

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #395 on: January 07, 2019, 04:26:46 PM »

I am not a fan of all this nearly invisible jewelry. To start off, she really only needs one pair of good daytime earrings, as she will surely be gifted/acquire others as time passes.. QE wears nothing except Queen Mary's pearl and small single diamond earrings to every single daytime event. Something classic like this doesn't cost that much money, and she could wear it with everything.

Amen  Star

I would say..diamond studs, pearl studs, and diamond jackets (for a little oomph when needed).  Since she seems to be a necklace girl...diamond solitaire pendant and a pearl solitaire pendant (to match earrings).  And since she like bracelets...limit to 6 simple bangles or other simple styles.  Add in a pair metal studs and a pair metal hoops for more casual wear.  I'm at 12 pieces which would cover all daytime and causal nighttime events.  Evening sets are an expected gift/loan so I wouldn't worry about that.

No woman needs...20 rings, 30 earrings, 18 bracelets, and 12 necklaces...especially when no one can even make out the design of any of them.

This of course is an issue not limited to Meghan...classic nouveau riche...but Charles please given her a budget.
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Huge Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #396 on: January 07, 2019, 04:40:51 PM »

Amen  Star

I would say..diamond studs, pearl studs, and diamond jackets (for a little oomph when needed).  Since she seems to be a necklace girl...diamond solitaire pendant and a pearl solitaire pendant (to match earrings).  And since she like bracelets...limit to 6 simple bangles or other simple styles.  Add in a pair metal studs and a pair metal hoops for more casual wear.  I'm at 12 pieces which would cover all daytime and causal nighttime events.  Evening sets are an expected gift/loan so I wouldn't worry about that.

No woman needs...20 rings, 30 earrings, 18 bracelets, and 12 necklaces...especially when no one can even make out the design of any of them.

This of course is an issue not limited to Meghan...classic nouveau riche...but Charles please given her a budget.

I have to say that I do like the style of her delicate pieces, personally. However, it is an outright crime to spend what she does on them. There’s no excuse for that.

Duchess of Verona

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #397 on: January 07, 2019, 05:50:34 PM »

Or even a few sets of nice costume jewelry. Her late MIL famously used to mix in good costume jewelry, especially in the early days.
kpzra

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #398 on: January 07, 2019, 08:01:57 PM »

Wasn't she gifted a set like that from the Queen? She wore them on an engagement with her.
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #399 on: January 07, 2019, 08:26:29 PM »

That would be those earrings she wore during her first solo engagement with HM, with that straithjacket outfit:

AFAIK, BP had confirmed the earrings to be a QEII-gift. They did not mention a matching necklace, though.

She has worn this valuable gift only twice, the second time was for the WellChild awards late summer.

Imagine ... the Queen of England gifts you real pearls with diamonds (they look like 0,5 ct each, after all),
and you decide to wear them only twice, and do rather wear some invisible Birks shit for all other like 68 public appearances you make?

If I were HM, I would never give her anything else at all. Just because I can.
PrincessOdette

Micro Member

stay classy and sassy, my friends

Ignore
« Reply #400 on: January 07, 2019, 08:37:42 PM »

That would be those earrings she wore during her first solo engagement with HM, with that straithjacket outfit:

AFAIK, BP had confirmed the earrings to be a QEII-gift. They did not mention a matching necklace, though.

She has worn this valuable gift only twice, the second time was for the WellChild awards late summer.

Imagine ... the Queen of England gifts you real pearls with diamonds (they look like 0,5 ct each, after all),
and you decide to wear them only twice, and do rather wear some invisible Birks shit for all other like 68 public appearances you make?

If I were HM, I would never give her anything else at all. Just because I can.
Those pearl earrings are stunning, can’t believe she only wore them twice but I shouldn’t be surprised  Roll Eyes
ElisaRose

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #401 on: January 07, 2019, 09:27:33 PM »

The pearl earrings are gorgeous and if it is true that they are a gift from the Queen, how cool is that! I would wear them all the time, timeless and classic set.
I personally like dainty jewellery.... on a skinny 20-something year old. Not for a lady married into the BRF pushing 40 (if she not already is over 40  Whistle). If you’re photographed and filmed a lot you need more substantial stuff, as for instance Diana and Kate use. Also the tiny rings on thumbs and index fingers no longer fit her new role and life. My guess is this will change over time. Once she realises she can’t beat the system and finally surrenders. As there is no truth in taste matters this is just my humble opinion Smiley.

"I always had a dread of becoming a passenger in life.” HRH Princess Margaret
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #402 on: January 08, 2019, 11:39:40 PM »

Meghan's jewelry: Costs like Cartier, looks like Claire's Snare
Oh_Caroline

Large Member

Ignore