Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meghan - Jewelry  (Read 57010 times)
Eliza B

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: January 16, 2019, 05:23:17 PM »

Felicity earrings, £315, Kimai

She's ageing fast  Secret

Botox only lasts 6 months.  I think she had very light handed injections so it was very natural.  But it's wearing off.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: January 16, 2019, 06:27:23 PM »

Iím not saying that she hasnít had botox. Iím just adding that during my pregnancy, I looked like crap. Others may glow. I never did.

Eliza B

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: January 16, 2019, 06:28:58 PM »

Iím not saying that she hasnít had botox. Iím just adding that during my pregnancy, I looked like crap. Others may glow. I never did.

I only say botox because of the bunny lines when she smiles.  Otherwise i would just assume a good routine.
lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: January 16, 2019, 06:37:14 PM »

Me neither, I just kind of wilted. Waited and waited to glow, but just never did 😭😭😭
royalviewers

Micro Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: January 16, 2019, 08:03:53 PM »

Botox only lasts 6 months.  I think she had very light handed injections so it was very natural.  But it's wearing off.

She's not a good looking like the stan and sugars shout about her 
fogdancer

Big Member

Brazil Brazil

An explosive mix of blonde and ginger with blue ey

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: January 18, 2019, 04:23:32 PM »

She's not a good looking like the stan and sugars shout about her 

Everyone has its own kind of tastes for jewelry, some like minimum, some like the bigger the better.
But Meghan's choices are so poor, almost like very cheap bjoux.
And gosh I have seen great bijoux, whenni had jewelry I mixes with bijoux, not even the manager of the shop I used to buy jewelry could tell what was fake.
I said before I'm a member of Pricescope and wow, there most women and men show off without any shy feeling their jewelry.
Me.thinks that in her position in life now, working and representing The Firm she must change, seems the only thing she cares of is break the protocols and get things done in her ways.
Again very ugly pieces, look cheap despite the name behind the pieces and the so called intrinsic factor... ("Famous Jewelers"); because they most of the times have bad designs.

In the lack of the words, be fluent in diamonds.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: