Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christening of Princess Adrienne - June 8, 2018  (Read 61153 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: June 12, 2018, 10:29:12 PM »

Official photos. One photo, the one with the aunts and uncles is missing, isn’t it? And even Leonore and Nicolas are missing. Moreover I had some problems to see Eva O’Neill: the colour of the dress is the same of the one on the wall  

Then I was wondering... maybe they did not choose Daniel as godparent because he, Sofia and Chris are out of the choice since are “in-law”. They usually do not appear even in the photo with the uncles (here missing). Maybe it is so because there might always be a divorce... I do not know if this makes sense.

Good thoughts! Thinking Well, we will see what will happen with Sof and CP's third child (and I'm sure there will be one). On the other hand: if there is a rule they will break it, just to show how down-to-earth they are and how close to everybody. Roll Eyes

Maybe its not so much a rule, as the thought that Aunties and Uncles already play a role in a child’s life, and the godparents are in addition to that? JMO

But so do the siblings, who already are godparents. And Gustav Thott is one godparent and his wife Louise already was at Leonore's christening. (To be honest, that is the point who makes me wonder.)

My siblings and I all have aunts and uncles as godparents. In general if they blood aunt or uncle were already married they would become godparent with their partner. Otherwise it good be possible that a blood aunt and uncle would be combined
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: June 21, 2018, 10:25:39 PM »

Didn't know which thread to put this in, but here it goes...

Svensk Damtidning wrote about the unknown drama that preceded Adrienne's christening.

The christening was a big day for Madeleine, and all her friends were there. Except one - Emma Pernald. According to Svensk Damtidning's sources, Madeleine had looked forward to finally invite Emma and her husband Tomas Jonson to the christening, after accepting for nine years that Emma was not able to attend events to which she would have been a self-evident guest. Four years ago, there were two empty chairs at Leonore's christening, right next to Karl-Johan Persson. This was reserved for Emma Pernald, but at the last moment Madeleine had to tell her friend that she could not attend.

This time, Madeleine thought that everything would be different. Only some weeks ago, Madeleine and Emma's friend Louise Gottlieb got married, and on the guest list were both Emma and Carl Philip with Sofia. According to eyewitnesses, Emma talked to all members of the royal family at the wedding, except Carl Philip and Sofia. Nine years have gone since Carl Philip and Emma broke it off, and Madeleine feels it is time to move on. But Carl Philip and Sofia didn't agree with that, and Madeleine had to once again sacrifice her friend.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #227 on: June 21, 2018, 10:29:24 PM »

Sofia is a bitch and CP is a terrible brother Thumb down
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: June 21, 2018, 10:29:59 PM »

I thought Emma was at the christening?  

Thinking

But I don't blame her if she doesn't want to talk to Greaseball and the Snake. Not one single bit.  They're both trash. 
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: June 21, 2018, 10:33:32 PM »

Fixed it for you...CP is Sofia's bitch and still a terrible brother.   Tongue

XoXo

Warned
Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: June 21, 2018, 10:37:28 PM »

I don't know why Madde is bowing down to CP and Sofia wishes. Emma was her friend before CP and her started dating. This doesn't bode well for either of the so called royals involved. I were in Maddie's place, I would have invited her, especially to my children's christening irrespective of how my brother feels about it. I don't know why Madde do not stand up to these two. She is not finicially tied up to royal family, stop putting up with such crap because they sure as hell won't stop throwing shit her way.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: June 21, 2018, 10:38:14 PM »

I thought Emma was at the christening?  

Thinking

But I don't blame her if she doesn't want to talk to Greaseball and the Snake. Not one single bit.  They're both trash. 

Nope, she wasn't there.
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: June 21, 2018, 10:39:43 PM »

If they can be in her presence at other events then there is no reason for her to be excluded from Maddes.

If this is still the attitude 9 years later the amount of guilt on CP & S’s end must be soul crushing, “eat them alive” level guilt. This is an absurd level of bitterness.

Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: June 21, 2018, 10:41:41 PM »

I don't know why Madde is bowing down to CP and Sofia wishes. Emma was her friend before CP and her started dating. This doesn't bode well for either of the so called royals involved. I were in Maddie's place, I would have invited her, especially to my children's christening irrespective of how my brother feels about it. I don't know why Madde do not stand up to these two. She is not finicially tied up to royal family, stop putting up with such crap because they sure as hell won't stop throwing shit her way.

I also don't understand why Madeleine is following CP's & S's demands like this. It makes no sense. They don't have to talk to Emma and vice versa, but she is clearly Madeleine's friend and that Madeleine can't invite her own friend to her kids' Christenings or have her as Godmother is really beyond everything. It's not like CP is heir and Madeleine is therefore towing the line... And yeah she isn't and never will be dependent on these two, so what is this all about?

If they can be in her presence at other events then there is no reason for her to be excluded from Maddes.

If this is still the attitude 9 years later the amount of guilt on CP & S’s end must be soul crushing, “eat them alive” level guilt. This is an absurd level of bitterness.

Exactly.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #234 on: June 21, 2018, 11:03:57 PM »

True!

I think this is one of those occasions where it becomes apparent that the SRF is one messed up family - still. Victoria's eating disorder and Madde fleeing the country doesn't come from no where. It comes from CG and Silvia being horrible parents. They have consistently put CP and his needs before those of their daughters. Both Victoria and Madeleine have married smart and are better off for it, but we still see them needing to perform to perfection which IMO is very unhealthy. This is just the same thing happening again. Madeleine can't invite her friend because CP won't have and CG and Silvia won't have CP upset. Sick family!
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: June 21, 2018, 11:17:46 PM »

Didn't know which thread to put this in, but here it goes...

Svensk Damtidning wrote about the unknown drama that preceded Adrienne's christening.

The christening was a big day for Madeleine, and all her friends were there. Except one - Emma Pernald. According to Svensk Damtidning's sources, Madeleine had looked forward to finally invite Emma and her husband Tomas Jonson to the christening, after accepting for nine years that Emma was not able to attend events to which she would have been a self-evident guest. Four years ago, there were two empty chairs at Leonore's christening, right next to Karl-Johan Persson. This was reserved for Emma Pernald, but at the last moment Madeleine had to tell her friend that she could not attend.

This time, Madeleine thought that everything would be different. Only some weeks ago, Madeleine and Emma's friend Louise Gottlieb got married, and on the guest list were both Emma and Carl Philip with Sofia. According to eyewitnesses, Emma talked to all members of the royal family at the wedding, except Carl Philip and Sofia. Nine years have gone since Carl Philip and Emma broke it off, and Madeleine feels it is time to move on. But Carl Philip and Sofia didn't agree with that, and Madeleine had to once again sacrifice her friend.

both, CR and Skank are stupid bitches....this was about Madeleine and her family, not about these two idiots.

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: June 21, 2018, 11:25:49 PM »

True!

I think this is one of those occasions where it becomes apparent that the SRF is one messed up family - still. Victoria's eating disorder and Madde fleeing the country doesn't come from no where. It comes from CG and Silvia being horrible parents. They have consistently put CP and his needs before those of their daughters. Both Victoria and Madeleine have married smart and are better off for it, but we still see them needing to perform to perfection which IMO is very unhealthy. This is just the same thing happening again. Madeleine can't invite her friend because CP won't have and CG and Silvia won't have CP upset. Sick family!

You know, I really hope Victoria doesn’t continue that tradition when she’s queen. That would be horrible.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: June 21, 2018, 11:27:40 PM »

True!

It must be terrible for Vic and Madeleine to see how openly their parents favour CP.

Sofia throws a hissy fit whenever she doesn't get what she wants, and everyone just bows down to her. When Leonore was christened, she threatened to not show up if Emma got invited. This is when CG & Silvia should've put their foot down and told her she has no right making such demands, but no, can't make CP and his wife upset, can we now!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: June 21, 2018, 11:34:38 PM »

The day Victoria becomes The Queen I do hope she scolds them. And hardAngry

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: June 22, 2018, 12:08:10 AM »

The day Victoria becomes The Queen I do hope she scolds them. And hard.  Angry

If I was Victoria, I'd throw them out of the family (ie-not allow them to have roles as royals) and yank their titles if I could. Harsh, but IMO, they deserve it for all the shady and trashy ways they've behaved.  CP especially deserves it because he's allowed his wife to repeatedly trash his sister in the media for years. He's a loser and a fool.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: