Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christening of Princess Adrienne - June 8, 2018  (Read 61266 times)
XoXo

Warned
Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: June 22, 2018, 12:12:56 AM »

Victoria can still do something about it if she really bothered by the way Madde is treated. She is the Queen consort and can atleast support her sister in public but she has chosen to look the other way. So I am not sure she will be any more willing to do anything once she becomes queen tbh.
Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: June 22, 2018, 01:10:20 AM »

I have the feeling that this thing is a little bit inflated by the magazines. I mean, ok they did not greet CP and Sofia at the wedding but actually (if I see the photos) they did not greet the whole RF. There are the photos of Jonas and wife greeting the family and photos of all the people who stopped at the RF... I doubt that if Emma had stopped to greet Victoria and Daniel there wouldn’t be photos. Then, as I told some time ago, when Madeleine is in Stockholm is always seen out and about with some friends but Emma (I still remember Nicolas’ christening “pre-dinner”).
Moreover if I have to trust the magazines I should consider even that between Silvia and Emma there wasn’t this peaceful relationship.
As I do not trust these magazines when Victoria is waiting for the 10th child or when Chris is drinking and Madeleine is alone at home crying... I still do not believe that everytime there is a christening all this performance is made up. Just my opinion...

Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: June 22, 2018, 01:42:01 AM »

I have the feeling that this thing is a little bit inflated by the magazines. I mean, ok they did not greet CP and Sofia at the wedding but actually (if I see the photos) they did not greet the whole RF. There are the photos of Jonas and wife greeting the family and photos of all the people who stopped at the RF... I doubt that if Emma had stopped to greet Victoria and Daniel there wouldn’t be photos. Then, as I told some time ago, when Madeleine is in Stockholm is always seen out and about with some friends but Emma (I still remember Nicolas’ christening “pre-dinner”).
Moreover if I have to trust the magazines I should consider even that between Silvia and Emma there wasn’t this peaceful relationship.
As I do not trust these magazines when Victoria is waiting for the 10th child or when Chris is drinking and Madeleine is alone at home crying... I still do not believe that everytime there is a christening all this performance is made up. Just my opinion...

Good points actually.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: June 22, 2018, 01:48:01 AM »

But Madeline has asked Emma to be a bridesmaid and godmother. I thought that was considered to be known fact? Maybe I'm wrong.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #244 on: June 22, 2018, 02:30:13 AM »

Victoria can still do something about it if she really bothered by the way Madde is treated. She is the Queen consort and can atleast support her sister in public but she has chosen to look the other way. So I am not sure she will be any more willing to do anything once she becomes queen tbh.

Victoria will be the queen regent, not consort.

But for sure, she has not chosen to do much about the situation at all.
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: June 22, 2018, 05:17:23 PM »

90% is the Kings fault, 5% is their darn brother, and 5% is Victoria fault the way they ALL treat Maddie..........................
I also think the reason Victoria wears her beautiful hair back is eause she wants to "prove" to the King she is sooo very professional and not girlie like Maddie  and silly-like
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: June 22, 2018, 05:55:33 PM »

90% is the Kings fault, 5% is their darn brother, and 5% is Victoria fault the way they ALL treat Maddie..........................
I also think the reason Victoria wears her beautiful hair back is eause she wants to "prove" to the King she is sooo very professional and not girlie like Maddie  and silly-like

As bad as CG is, he is not responsible for this.

I'm sorry but the 3 kids are adults and if they need mummy and daddy to help resolve their issues then they cannot be helped.

If Madde wanted Emma as her guest then she needs to make it happen and if daddy objects then tell him to screw off and move permanently to London and live your life.

If CP and his trollop can't  handle Emma's presence and do not value his relationship with Maddie then he should either  sever ties with his sister or tell the strumpet he is married to to grow up.

All this drama is ridiculous, it is not by force that you have to have a relationship with your blood relations.  If they are toxic, move on.
Passing Stars

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: June 23, 2018, 03:35:26 AM »

As bad as CG is, he is not responsible for this.

I'm sorry but the 3 kids are adults and if they need mummy and daddy to help resolve their issues then they cannot be helped.

If Madde wanted Emma as her guest then she needs to make it happen and if daddy objects then tell him to screw off and move permanently to London and live your life.

If CP and his trollop can't  handle Emma's presence and do not value his relationship with Maddie then he should either  sever ties with his sister or tell the strumpet he is married to to grow up.

All this drama is ridiculous, it is not by force that you have to have a relationship with your blood relations.  If they are toxic, move on.
Star Leatherface. Amen to that  Beer

I think Madde is pretty spectacular. 

I find the rest of the SRF useless other than for dishing or as the butt of a joke. 
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: June 26, 2018, 11:11:04 AM »

Arthuro raised good points:
I can't believe any of the "hurrah, Estelle will be a big sis again" before the court confirms it, so why do I even cringe at such other bulldump?
If CP or the press is to be believed, then CP and Sofia have found a love, neither knew before, so there should not be any bad or angry feelings towards any former partner (pity perhaps). Both parties have found new relationships and have now families, surely there can't be jealousy or worse hatred? There never was a huge scandal, that left one of them deeply humiliated, so that even without heartbroken feelings a sense of betrayal or done wrong could be explainable.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: