Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camera Hungry Eyes ... Meghan  (Read 36592 times)
fogdancer

Big Member

Brazil Brazil

An explosive mix of blonde and ginger with blue ey

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: January 23, 2019, 12:17:09 AM »

I just cannot get over how ugly this color combination is.  The colors are all nice on their own; they look ridiculous together.

The colours aren't so bad, it's her that's the problem. Thumb down

No offense intended in what I am what I am about to say...

I like a well dressed pregnant woman but with loose clothes, damn the poor kid must feels like he/she is under Spanx effects ...👎👎👎👎👎
And I am getting so tired of her caressing her precious. In this case the second one, first was the ring.

In the lack of the words, be fluent in diamonds.
RandyDrx

Mini Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: January 24, 2019, 11:13:19 AM »

Ugh. Dead
fogdancer

Big Member

Brazil Brazil

An explosive mix of blonde and ginger with blue ey

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: January 24, 2019, 03:31:50 PM »

Ugh. Dead

Urgh, and no pantyhose??

Seriously I dislike a pregnant woman in such tight dress.

Honestly I am getting tired of her so called style, and press says she has a fashion stylist full time with her??

In the lack of the words, be fluent in diamonds.
karma chamelion

Medium Member

Henry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: January 24, 2019, 04:24:15 PM »

Ugh. Dead

She's nasty in so many ways, this photo illustrates it perfectly. Harry is a moron for choosing this retched woman for his mate. He deserves the humiliation that is headed his way when she's done with him and moves on. The poor baby on the other hand doesn't deserve its fate, and I seriously worry about its well-being with a narc mom and a moron for a father. At least Harry will love the child, Imelda doesn't love anyone but herself.

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: January 24, 2019, 04:30:10 PM »

A snake that swallowed a mouse
PrincessOdette

Micro Member

stay classy and sassy, my friends

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: January 24, 2019, 04:35:20 PM »

Ugh. Dead

She's nasty in so many ways, this photo illustrates it perfectly. Harry is a moron for choosing this retched woman for his mate. He deserves the humiliation that is headed his way when she's done with him and moves on. The poor baby on the other hand doesn't deserve its fate, and I seriously worry about its well-being with a narc mom and a moron for a father. At least Harry will love the child, Imelda doesn't love anyone but herself.
  Star  for you, KC! She is terrible. In that picture she looks both smug and like she’s playing shy. She’s almost 40 and has virtually nothing to show for herself other than being a D-List actress and snagging a dull prince, yet she’s supposed to be an “inspiration”  Dead
RandyDrx

Mini Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: January 24, 2019, 05:06:32 PM »

Where is the pic of her oggling the camera thru her glam-shades?

Is this the picture you're talking about?

Credit to SQ from the "Meghans Donation Deficiency Tally" thread:
https://royaldish.com/ind...197.msg1187115#msg1187115
LarLa

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: January 24, 2019, 08:53:21 PM »

Where is the pic of her oggling the camera thru her glam-shades?

Is this the picture you're talking about?

Credit to SQ from the "Meghans Donation Deficiency Tally" thread:
https://royaldish.com/ind...197.msg1187115#msg1187115

I increased the brightness on the photo myself to see if it was accurate. Got the same results so either she's looking at the camera or its an optical illusion. My money's on looking at the camera lol.
RandyDrx

Mini Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: January 28, 2019, 09:55:18 AM »

This photo that was taken in the Invictus Games Toronto 2017 proves that she already had those camera hungry eyes even before marriage.

esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: January 29, 2019, 04:00:21 AM »

Ugh. Dead

Star  for you, KC! She is terrible. In that picture she looks both smug and like she’s playing shy. She’s almost 40 and has virtually nothing to show for herself other than being a D-List actress and snagging a dull prince, yet she’s supposed to be an “inspiration”  Dead

If she isn't going to wear tights, at least get a pedicure so she doesn't look like a molting reptile.
lizzie78

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: January 29, 2019, 04:24:50 AM »

Ugh. Dead

If she isn't going to wear tights, at least get a pedicure so she doesn't look like a molting reptile.

LOL I noticed that too...so gross!
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: January 29, 2019, 04:46:06 AM »

Star KC, LL, RandyX

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: January 29, 2019, 03:04:31 PM »

Pregnant women get cold too. WHY isn't she wearing hose, tights or for freaks sake leggings?!
QueenE

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: January 29, 2019, 05:36:24 PM »

Laughing "molting reptile"!!! I burst out laughing at that one, esther!!  Star for you!

So true though - get some moisturizer and a pedicure for those fulgy feet, Sparkles. Learn to take care of them.  Dead
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: January 29, 2019, 08:54:52 PM »

Laughing "molting reptile"!!! I burst out laughing at that one, esther!!  Star for you!

So true though - get some moisturizer and a pedicure for those fulgy feet, Sparkles. Learn to take care of them.  Dead

Yes, learn to take care of them or hide them or at least cover them up with stockings.  Those ugly bare feet in those sling-backs look horrible.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: