Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camera Hungry Eyes ... Meghan  (Read 32138 times)
OrangeOrchids

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2018, 01:14:20 PM »

I'm surprise at Meghan and her camera hungry eyes. One of the first essential things as an actor they teach you is to never look directly at the camera.
lellobeetle

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2018, 01:32:42 PM »

She sure knows how to smize...

Laugh bounce Laughing  Star

danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2018, 04:30:38 PM »

danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2018, 04:59:20 PM »

she has a camera detector!!

more:
https://www.thenational.a...PG?f=16x9&w=1200&$p$f$w=254893a
http://celebmafia.com/wp-...r-castle-05-19-2018-2.jpg

mariposa
Banned
Banned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2018, 05:03:49 PM »

I would like to see some candids. Her true talent is detecting cameras. I think it was Mary who was on a ride and she still looked camera ready.

Case and point. I think that is one reason she comes off as fake to me.
TitaniasFairy
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

I READ IT ON THE INTERNET! -Peridot

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2018, 05:51:53 PM »

I don't see anything wrong with this. For one, it give photographers their money making shots. Two, she seems aware of her surroundings and can spot things/people in crowds. I consider that someone with very good observation skills. A few people would benefit to learn it.

Yup, this is definitely not a negative. Not sure why it's being framed as such.
Amina

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2018, 08:02:35 PM »

The way i look at it is that she was an actress.  She is used to being camera ready and knows how to handle the media.  I see nothing wrong with this.  I do feel she is a bit OTT but maybe this is due to nerves.  Time will tell with this one. 
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Ask Maria.

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2018, 08:15:08 PM »

I don't see anything wrong with this. For one, it give photographers their money making shots. Two, she seems aware of her surroundings and can spot things/people in crowds. I consider that someone with very good observation skills. A few people would benefit to learn it.

Because it's our opinion and, here on RD, we are encouraged to not engage in group think.  

Also, other royals have the exact same thread.  It's a tradition here.  

I thought Meghan was a pro and this was going to be the easiest transition ever.  I guess she's just like any of the other marry-ins.

The TeaSpoon formerly known as Free The Spoon.  Don't ask me why unless you want a long story involving forks and betrayal.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2018, 08:29:25 PM »

As otters write: this is a RD classic topic. Maybe you could catch up with how the board works before you question it.
kookai

Mini Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2018, 12:27:25 AM »

I think Meghan is photogenic and automatically knows/has been trained in how to give the best or desired shot for the camera. I’m sure photographers appreciate getting at least one decent shot from an event with the subject looking at the camera. I need to see more of Megs in videos to see where she lies on the camera hungry scale. With Mary (who has the most hungry camera eyes imo), you can practically see it turning in her head which pose or movement she needs to do to give the “concerned”, “interested” or whatever desired expression. Also, Mary is not photogenic so maybe that makes her more aware of the camera and expressions.  Right now, with Megs i see more someone putting on an act and letting it be captured than her actively searching and posing for the camera. Maybe it’s the same as Mary at the end of the day, just less in your face.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 12:35:55 AM by kookai » Logged
TitaniasFairy
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

I READ IT ON THE INTERNET! -Peridot

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2018, 01:51:43 AM »

Because it's our opinion and, here on RD, we are encouraged to not engage in group think.  

I thought Meghan was a pro and this was going to be the easiest transition ever.  I guess she's just like any of the other marry-ins.

Are you really? I would have never guessed it considering the string of post and tones for certain people. It's the same kind of comments with everyone  Jumping and  Star Star on the same kind of negativity. That is groupthink.

But I don't care. I state my opinion and leave it at that. I'm here to moderate no one.

I think She's doing great. Her ease into this has been spectacular considering the media and royal watchers have called her everything but a child of God and thrown everything but the kitchen sink her way.

You can't punch her down and then complain when she doesn't get back up fast enough.

But anyways, I stand by my comment. Acknowledges the cameras not only gives the photographers great shots but also show a great skill.

GoodGollyMissMolly

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2018, 01:55:59 AM »

Are you really? I would have never guessed it considering the string of post and tones for certain people. It's the same kind of comments with everyone  Jumping and  Star Star on the same kind of negativity. That is groupthink.

But I don't care. I state my opinion and leave it at that. I'm here to moderate no one.

I think She's doing great. Her ease into this has been spectacular considering the media and royal watchers have called her everything but a child of God and thrown everything but the kitchen sink her way.

You can't punch her down and then complain when she doesn't get back up fast enough.

But anyways, I stand by my comment. Acknowledges the cameras not only gives the photographers great shots but also show a great skill.
❤️
Antevorta

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2018, 02:53:26 AM »

She sure knows how to smize...

It a good look in most photos, but I guess it's the thing that really irked me during the wedding service.

To me, she always seems rather pleased with herself.
Kins

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2018, 02:54:32 AM »

^Yes. Sums it up nicely.
danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2018, 03:00:18 AM »

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up