Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camera Hungry Eyes ... Meghan  (Read 28121 times)
IrishLass

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: December 07, 2018, 12:52:55 PM »

Not directly looking into the camera, but thought this might still fit in here

From: https://www.hellomagazine...versity-event/?viewas=amp

what's that? sparkles and some world-leading academics at KCL? I wonder how scholars/researchers at UK and other Commonwealth universities with PhDs and records of high level publications, conferences, grants, and awards feel about being in the room with her and this rumour that she may take over the patronage of the organisation from Her Majesty...

Ok, so I did my second Master's at KCL and know/was mentored by two of the individuals at that table, both intellectual powerhouses with serious academic credentials and global experience. Sparkles isn't qualified to shine their shoes, let alone try to learn from them or think that she has anything of worth to impart to them. This whole episode was a pathetic farce and I'm slightly embarrassed that KCL went along with it. I mean, I get that it's good for them in a certain way and to a certain extent, but I agree with the other posters here that Harry thinks WAY too highly of his wife, her credentials, her intellect, and her ability to change the world. And based on Sparkles' face, I get the impression that she both thinks she knows WAY more than them and is WAY more qualified to be there/save the world than they, but she also looks COMPLETELY out of her depth and like she isn't understanding a word they're saying. I wish she would just go away.  Dead
karma chamelion

Small Member

Henry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: December 07, 2018, 02:13:49 PM »

what's that? sparkles and some world-leading academics at KCL? I wonder how scholars/researchers at UK and other Commonwealth universities with PhDs and records of high level publications, conferences, grants, and awards feel about being in the room with her and this rumour that she may take over the patronage of the organisation from Her Majesty...

Ok, so I did my second Master's at KCL and know/was mentored by two of the individuals at that table, both intellectual powerhouses with serious academic credentials and global experience. Sparkles isn't qualified to shine their shoes, let alone try to learn from them or think that she has anything of worth to impart to them. This whole episode was a pathetic farce and I'm slightly embarrassed that KCL went along with it. I mean, I get that it's good for them in a certain way and to a certain extent, but I agree with the other posters here that Harry thinks WAY too highly of his wife, her credentials, her intellect, and her ability to change the world. And based on Sparkles' face, I get the impression that she both thinks she knows WAY more than them and is WAY more qualified to be there/save the world than they, but she also looks COMPLETELY out of her depth and like she isn't understanding a word they're saying. I wish she would just go away.  Dead

Star IL
This was just a PR exercise for Sparkles, needed to counteract the mountain of negative press she's been getting. She looks completely out of her depth because she IS and has been since the start of her relationship with Hazbeen. But she's so conceited that she doesn't even realize there are people that see right through her. Sitting at the head of the table with a smug look on your face doesn't equal leadership or intellectual equality Megsy, it just means you slept with the right idiot. I pity the people who have to put up with her holier-than-thou attitude.

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Ask Maria.

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: December 07, 2018, 02:44:46 PM »

She has a great 'I'm concerned' face. 

The TeaSpoon formerly known as Free The Spoon.  Don't ask me why unless you want a long story involving forks and betrayal.
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: December 07, 2018, 04:19:03 PM »

She looks constipated.
Skirt Queen

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: December 07, 2018, 05:11:05 PM »

Maybe she's sitting at home in Frogmore Cottage right now studying those notes she took and is working on coming up with an idea that none of those PhDs have ever attempted!  Spiteful Roll Eyes Yeah, right...
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: December 07, 2018, 06:56:43 PM »

She's a moron.

Totally agree.
Don't know if anyone noticed, but although she comes across as not having a clue what she's doing there, Madame made sure that she can take some notes "in style" and "on brand".
What she holds here is a "Montblanc Platinum Meisterstück" pen. As I can't see the tip, I am not sure whether it's the ball pen (390 EUR) or the fountain pen (600 EUR), but would bet on the latter, as she is said to be such a keen calligrapher ...

Obviously, she thought to best start her world changing with "valuable" notes.
To use a noname giveaway ball pen is surely beneath her new dignity.

Pomme

Big Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: December 07, 2018, 07:07:53 PM »

All I see is a masterful combo of "SMIIIIZE" and "Is this my serious face yes this is my serious face what was that you were saying oh yes interesting serious serious".

Plus: Who the actual F let her steal the biro that Queenie has the foreigners use in the guest book when they're visiting?

Plus plus: the gold ringy-thingy probably costs aprox. 12,000 pounds and is made of gold panned by commonwealth PhD graduates??

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: December 07, 2018, 07:08:16 PM »

She's a moron.

Totally agree.
Don't know if anyone noticed, but although she comes across as not having a clue what she's doing there, Madame made sure that she can take some notes "in style" and "on brand".
What she holds here is a "Montblanc Platinum Meisterstück" pen. As I can't see the tip, I am not sure whether it's the ball pen (390 EUR) or the fountain pen (600 EUR), but would bet on the latter, as she is said to be such a keen calligrapher ...

oh, Kaiserin, don't be so hard on her....she was startled, when the women started talking to her. As a busy humanitarian, life-saver, and feminist, her focus was on writing Santa a letter....

lizzie78

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: December 07, 2018, 07:12:51 PM »

I've never seen calligraphy quite like that. I don't like it.
Pomme

Big Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: December 07, 2018, 07:14:58 PM »

PeDe:   FAAAAAAAARRRWWWWWWK  Laugh bounce Laugh bounce Laugh bounce Laugh bounce Laugh bounce Laugh bounce

You totes win the Interweb this week  month.

Gf knoes her wine: that sure looks like Tignanello 2015 in that glass...
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 07:20:16 PM by Pomme » Logged

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
QueenE

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: December 07, 2018, 07:17:17 PM »

She's a moron.

Totally agree.

oh, Kaiserin, don't be so hard on her....she was startled, when the women started talking to her. As a busy humanitarian, life-saver, and feminist, her focus was on writing Santa a letter....

Oh, this is amazing. Ahhhhh-mazing.

Her calligraphy is terrible. The whole letter to Santa is just pathetic. Gah. She was trying too hard right from the beginning of that stupid Tig.  Roll Eyes
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: December 07, 2018, 07:28:08 PM »

She's a moron.

Totally agree.

I cannot stand that jacket on the shoulders thing.  Imelda, you look like a moron.  Put your damn arms in the sleeves if you're so cold.  Also, work on your acting skills.  You're not very convincing in your efforts to pretend to look concerned.

She's more than aware of the camera at that moment, and she is transparent as hell.  Thumb down
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: December 07, 2018, 07:30:50 PM »

She's a moron.

Totally agree.

Oh, this is amazing. Ahhhhh-mazing.

Her calligraphy is terrible. The whole letter to Santa is just pathetic. Gah. She was trying too hard right from the beginning of that stupid Tig.  Roll Eyes

Drawing a line that extends backwards from the top of tall letters written in cursive is not calligraphy.  I'd never seen her "work" before, but I'm as impressed as I am when I see someone drawing a heart above the letter i.  Roll Eyes
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: December 07, 2018, 07:35:09 PM »

She's a moron.

Totally agree.

Supercontent Jumping Laughing  Star
Yvonne

Mini Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: December 08, 2018, 02:09:00 AM »

I am embarrassed too and agree with you wholeheartedly! My boss has a PhD from one of these institutions within the University of London and worked in a few top 30 world universities before joining a multilateral as staff and I can't imagine Sparkles anywhere next to my boss. Who is, despite all the credentials and expertise, is a humble, down to earth, very informal person and a real leader. We've been working with academics from these universities who consult for us for years and I am honestly shocked to see this photo of some such people sitting at the table with sparkles at the head! Her few glam photoshoots are embarrassing compared to what even a lot students at KCL and elsewhere do in one month re charity/volunteering/activism.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: