Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camera Hungry Eyes ... Meghan  (Read 32139 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: December 08, 2018, 02:31:28 AM »

Not directly looking into the camera, but thought this might still fit in here

From: https://www.hellomagazine...versity-event/?viewas=amp

what's that? sparkles and some world-leading academics at KCL? I wonder how scholars/researchers at UK and other Commonwealth universities with PhDs and records of high level publications, conferences, grants, and awards feel about being in the room with her and this rumour that she may take over the patronage of the organisation from Her Majesty...

Ok, so I did my second Master's at KCL and know/was mentored by two of the individuals at that table, both intellectual powerhouses with serious academic credentials and global experience. Sparkles isn't qualified to shine their shoes, let alone try to learn from them or think that she has anything of worth to impart to them. This whole episode was a pathetic farce and I'm slightly embarrassed that KCL went along with it. I mean, I get that it's good for them in a certain way and to a certain extent, but I agree with the other posters here that Harry thinks WAY too highly of his wife, her credentials, her intellect, and her ability to change the world. And based on Sparkles' face, I get the impression that she both thinks she knows WAY more than them and is WAY more qualified to be there/save the world than they, but she also looks COMPLETELY out of her depth and like she isn't understanding a word they're saying. I wish she would just go away.  Dead

I am embarrassed too and agree with you wholeheartedly! My boss has a PhD from one of these institutions within the University of London and worked in a few top 30 world universities before joining a multilateral as staff and I can't imagine Sparkles anywhere next to my boss. Who is, despite all the credentials and expertise, is a humble, down to earth, very informal person and a real leader. We've been working with academics from these universities who consult for us for years and I am honestly shocked to see this photo of some such people sitting at the table with sparkles at the head! Her few glam photoshoots are embarrassing compared to what even a lot students at KCL and elsewhere do in one month re charity/volunteering/activism.

Very well put Yvonne.  Star

It’s amazing what a huge share of the volunteer workload private citizens bear. And how little recognition they receive.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: December 08, 2018, 08:01:07 AM »

sorry which university is KLC and what is this event that Chookie Flowers is at pls?  Blush

Tak

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Yvonne

Mini Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: December 08, 2018, 10:58:15 AM »

sorry which university is KLC and what is this event that Chookie Flowers is at pls?  Blush

Tak

G Smiley

sorry! it's King's College London
The event was a meeting of the Association of Commonwealth Universities whose objective - as per the Wiki page (I know, sorry!) - is "to promote and support excellence in higher education for the benefit of individuals and societies throughout the commonwealth and beyond".
IrishLass

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: December 08, 2018, 06:38:18 PM »

Tak

G Smiley

To add to Yvonne's answer, King's College London is one of the top U.K. universities, on the same list as Oxbridge, London School of Economics, and Imperial College London. To put it another way, it's a prestigious university with global leaders/thinkers/academics who command enormous amounts of respect in their fields and who earned that respect - and their positions and their professional success - not by virtue of who they slept with/married but through hard work, blood, sweat, and tears. In a meeting like this, Sparkles is just an interloper par excellence.
Yvonne

Mini Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: December 08, 2018, 07:03:47 PM »

Tak

G Smiley

To add to Yvonne's answer, King's College London is one of the top U.K. universities, on the same list as Oxbridge, London School of Economics, and Imperial College London. To put it another way, it's a prestigious university with global leaders/thinkers/academics who command enormous amounts of respect in their fields and who earned that respect - and their positions and their professional success - not by virtue of who they slept with/married but through hard work, blood, sweat, and tears. In a meeting like this, Sparkles is just an interloper par excellence.

Star
Jane

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Daiz

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: December 09, 2018, 12:11:42 AM »

I sense they waited until Meghan and the photographers had gone and then had their real meeting.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: December 09, 2018, 01:11:40 AM »

Tak

G Smiley

Star

thx Yvonne and IL  Star  Hug

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
IrishLass

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: December 09, 2018, 01:12:56 PM »

I sense they waited until Meghan and the photographers had gone and then had their real meeting.

That may very well be, but it doesn't negate the fact that Meghan is a thoroughly unqualified grifter who plays at being a humanitarian and who was granted that meeting not on her own merits but because of who she married. I have my doubts that the look on her face would have changed one iota once the cameras were no longer on her.
Lady G

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: December 09, 2018, 01:22:59 PM »

I sense they waited until Meghan and the photographers had gone had done her coat merching and then had their real meeting.

Fixed that for you  Wink

"Cowards falter, but danger is often overcome by those who nobly dare."
Yvonne

Mini Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: December 09, 2018, 07:15:12 PM »

That may very well be, but it doesn't negate the fact that Meghan is a thoroughly unqualified grifter who plays at being a humanitarian and who was granted that meeting not on her own merits but because of who she married. I have my doubts that the look on her face would have changed one iota once the cameras were no longer on her.

Yup!
I have also seen somewhere a screenshot - I guess from the coat company - her photo at the meeting with a caption that she attended a meeting at a "London college" to discuss how education can save the world or something in those lines. Neither she nor her pals who give her all this merching stuff have any respect or understanding of the real work that's going on in such "London colleges" and its importance.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: December 10, 2018, 03:27:52 AM »

I sense they waited until Meghan and the photographers had gone had done her coat merching and then had their real meeting.

Fixed that for you  Wink

Star

G Smiley

danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: January 16, 2019, 02:53:55 PM »

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: January 21, 2019, 11:40:06 AM »

Where is the pic of her oggling the camera thru her glam-shades?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: January 21, 2019, 07:53:37 PM »

I just cannot get over how ugly this color combination is.  The colors are all nice on their own; they look ridiculous together.
Booklover

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: January 21, 2019, 10:44:56 PM »

I just cannot get over how ugly this color combination is.  The colors are all nice on their own; they look ridiculous together.

The colours aren't so bad, it's her that's the problem. Thumb down
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: