Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camera Hungry Eyes ... Meghan  (Read 36591 times)
Duchess of Verona

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: January 29, 2019, 10:26:31 PM »

Not to mention , the end of January is not a time most people would voluntarily walks bare legged out side.
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: January 29, 2019, 10:40:29 PM »

Not to mention , the end of January is not a time most people would voluntarily walks bare legged out side.
I have a friend who has grown up in Greece, I mention it concidering that it's a lot warmer than UK, and went to Scotland for a year. Well, she never ever liked the sense of wearing hosiery and during her time in Scotalnd she couldn't wear tights either. So I understand that maybe someone prefer to feel cold than wearing tights, although I could never choose it for myself.

fogdancer

Big Member

Brazil Brazil

An explosive mix of blonde and ginger with blue ey

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: February 13, 2019, 04:42:56 PM »

Ugh. Dead

She's nasty in so many ways, this photo illustrates it perfectly. Harry is a moron for choosing this retched woman for his mate. He deserves the humiliation that is headed his way when she's done with him and moves on. The poor baby on the other hand doesn't deserve its fate, and I seriously worry about its well-being with a narc mom and a moron for a father. At least Harry will love the child, Imelda doesn't love anyone but herself.
 Star  for you, KC! She is terrible. In that picture she looks both smug and like she’s playing shy. She’s almost 40 and has virtually nothing to show for herself other than being a D-List actress and snagging a dull prince, yet she’s supposed to be an “inspiration”  Dead

If she isn't going to wear tights, at least get a pedicure so she doesn't look like a molting reptile.

She knows where the camera is, if I were her I would avoid contact with the cameras
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 04:58:11 PM by fogdancer » Logged

In the lack of the words, be fluent in diamonds.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: