Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meghan - Hats  (Read 7621 times)
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2018, 03:56:17 AM »

Imma report you to the ACLU for asking that question.  Sleep with one eye open.

Smiley

teaspoonie...who is ACLU please?

G Smiley

The American Civil Liberties Union. They stick up for the rights of the oppressed and anyone ethically sourced.

(Hope you donít mind me answering for FTS)

oh Thx AB  Star  Banana

wonder they have any application over here at the colonies 

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Mrs Soprano

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2018, 05:18:46 AM »

Smiley

G Smiley

The American Civil Liberties Union. They stick up for the rights of the oppressed and anyone ethically sourced.

oh Thx AB  Star  Banana

G Smiley

Personally, Iíd rather go to the Hague.  Wink I hate berets, (they were part of our winter school uniform  ), except on young and handsome Frenchmen wearing Breton shirts and carrying baguettes.  Whistle
That brown one is particularly awful...having cattle, it reminds me of whatís lying about in the paddock that makes great fertiliser for your garden. Iím not a fan of the UFO hats either, TBH. They are an improvement on the berets though.
Margaret

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2018, 11:02:16 AM »

Personally, Iíd rather go to the Hague.  Wink I hate berets, (they were part of our winter school uniform  ), except on young and handsome Frenchmen wearing Breton shirts and carrying baguettes.  Whistle
That brown one is particularly awful...having cattle, it reminds me of whatís lying about in the paddock that makes great fertiliser for your garden. Iím not a fan of the UFO hats either, TBH. They are an improvement on the berets though.

We had a beret as part of our winter school uniform, too, but it was of the soft, flat type that I could never make look good on me no matter how hard I tried, not a shaped arrangement.  I don't mind the beret-style hats that Meghan has been wearing though, at least they have form and are proper hats, IMO, as opposed to the squashed birds that some of the female royals had a penchant for some years ago, and the flying saucers/plates that they wore attached to the sides of their heads for a while. Meghans two pink numbers are almost in the UFO category but they have some shape and just manage to qualify as hats.  I still reckon she's doing quite well in the hat department, but it's early days yet.
ortensia
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2018, 11:50:10 AM »

the only beret we wore as kids was a red beret with black dots as girl scouts were called ladybird from 7 to 10 and we had to wear the ladybird hat. nice and fun!

i agree with you re: meghan's hats,christmas' hershey kiss apart they are very very elegant,modern,sexy yet proper.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2018, 03:10:09 AM »

Smiley

G Smiley

oh Thx AB  Star  Banana

G Smiley

Mrs S, my Catholic school uniform also had berets and I can tell you they make the BEST eva freezbies    Yes

the nuns didn't think so  Snare

G Halo

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Duchess of Suffolk

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2018, 10:11:21 PM »

Christmas Sandringham

Commonwealth Day service

Anzac Day Dawn Service

Westminster Abbey Anzac Day Service

Prince Charles' 70th Birthday Patronage Celebration

Trooping the Colour

Celia's Wedding

lellobeetle

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2018, 11:07:11 PM »

Nice work, Duchess of Suffolk  Star Hug

For the most part, I like Meghan's choice of hat, except the recent toilet paper fascinator. She seems to be a good beret girl.

Duchess of Suffolk

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2018, 11:12:25 PM »

Nice work, Duchess of Suffolk  Star Hug

For the most part, I like Meghan's choice of hat, except the recent toilet paper fascinator. She seems to be a good beret girl.

Thank you  Hug  Star

Margaret

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2018, 01:44:01 AM »

That white concoction is very strange, isn't it!   Crazy   I cannot imagine what possessed her to wear that thing on her head.  Maybe she lost a bet.
lellobeetle

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2018, 01:53:23 AM »

That white concoction is very strange, isn't it!   Crazy   I cannot imagine what possessed her to wear that thing on her head.  Maybe she lost a bet.

It has been hashed to death online - not just here at RD - it seems. There's pictures from many different angles and in a couple snaps I've seen the fascinator actually looks marginally good, but mostly it just looks like a cat got after a roll of toiled paper and Meghan did a last minute grab and go. I'm picturing the mad-dash f*k SCENE from the movie Four Weddings & A Funeral

Margaret

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2018, 02:30:06 AM »

That white concoction is very strange, isn't it!   Crazy   I cannot imagine what possessed her to wear that thing on her head.  Maybe she lost a bet.

It has been hashed to death online - not just here at RD - it seems. There's pictures from many different angles and in a couple snaps I've seen the fascinator actually looks marginally good, but mostly it just looks like a cat got after a roll of toiled paper and Meghan did a last minute grab and go. I'm picturing the mad-dash f*k SCENE from the movie Four Weddings & A Funeral

Laughing  Yep. You nailed it!  

That would also explain why the two sets of strings on Meghan's dress weren't tied in whatever manner they were intended to be tied, 'cos I have to assume that something was meant to be done with them, and that they weren't supposed to just hang there forlornly like they were.  In my mind something stunning happened when they were pulled, and it made all the difference to the appearance of the dress. 
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2018, 08:22:12 PM »

June 19
attending 2018 Royal Ascot
(hat by Philip Treacy)

Duchess of Suffolk

Large Member

Ignore