Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 Meghan's image - manipulated and polished  (Read 144389 times)
RandyDrx

Mini Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #1170 on: January 01, 2019, 06:51:11 PM »

A lot of people are saying SHE will be the one to dump him. Considering how her life was before him. I doubt it. She would make sure they last longer than her last two marriages and maybe even as long as the other couple.

I have to give credit where itís do. On her blog she talked about how much she admired the likes of Kate and Posh. Now sheís an in law wearing VB clothes. She seems presistant when it comes to coming on top but now that she is itís like....nothing. Lol

I give them two kids and 5-10 years before they call it quits.

See, this is why I give this woman a MAJOR side-eye. Snare

She claimed that she didn't know about the BRF before but there's this:

https://www.dailymail.co....ngham-Palace-aged-15.html

I genuinely can't keep up with her lies. Crazy
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1171 on: January 01, 2019, 06:56:06 PM »

Oh she knew
Sondra Finchley

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1172 on: January 01, 2019, 07:08:30 PM »

Hold up. She thinks she can keep a British man from his tea for a month? Yeah right.

I've seen guys at work start to go into meltdown when they have gone more than two hours without a cup.
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Ask Maria.

Ignore
« Reply #1173 on: January 01, 2019, 07:09:39 PM »

A lot of people are saying SHE will be the one to dump him. Considering how her life was before him. I doubt it. She would make sure they last longer than her last two marriages and maybe even as long as the other couple.

I have to give credit where itís do. On her blog she talked about how much she admired the likes of Kate and Posh. Now sheís an in law wearing VB clothes. She seems presistant when it comes to coming on top but now that she is itís like....nothing. Lol

The pre-engagement shtick was that this wasn't something she sought.  It was destiny seeking her out and elevating her because she has a purpose.

Similar to Waity denying she had a poster of SeaBiscut, it's all designed to create a narrative that Imelda wasn't looking for power and privilege but it was something gifted to her because she's awesome.

The TeaSpoon formerly known as Free The Spoon.  Don't ask me why unless you want a long story involving forks and betrayal.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #1174 on: January 01, 2019, 08:15:05 PM »

We do not want conspiracy theories discussed on this board Snare
periwinkle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1175 on: January 05, 2019, 03:36:50 AM »

https://youtu.be/9AC2hbRX9lE

Has anyone seen this video?

This is amazing. All I can think of is that they were stupid to let her into the family she is not just awkward but doesn't seem to have any self awareness or basic understanding of manners. Good luck with the divorce Harry hope the pre nup is strong. I smell Angelina Jolie vibes get her man and kids then go off and "change the world" whatever that means as long as it is in designer clothes. She will be a like Mary but with the Tessy divorce and spiraling into irrelevance.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1176 on: January 05, 2019, 04:42:38 AM »

They didnít have a prenup supposedly
karma chamelion

Small Member

Henry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #1177 on: January 05, 2019, 05:06:43 AM »

If that's true I can see advisers, including his father and his father's lawyers, cautioning against that course of action. I can also imagine Handbag being so eager to get to the altar that he brushed off any advice. She sure found an easy mark.

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
kpzra

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1178 on: January 05, 2019, 05:22:02 AM »

Prenups aren't legally binding in England so there was no point.
karma chamelion

Small Member

Henry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #1179 on: January 05, 2019, 06:12:59 AM »

I'd forgotten about that kpzra, thanks! Star
Well, that makes the mark even more attractive, doesn't it. Snare

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Blueskies

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1180 on: January 05, 2019, 06:25:58 AM »

The pre-engagement shtick was that this wasn't something she sought.  It was destiny seeking her out and elevating her because she has a purpose.

Similar to Waity denying she had a poster of SeaBiscut, it's all designed to create a narrative that Imelda wasn't looking for power and privilege but it was something gifted to her because she's awesome.

She didnít know about the BRF before??  What a load!  What is with this bizarre woman?  Even without the picture, thatís an outright lie.  Who doesnít know about the BRF, Diana, the boys?  Especially at her age.  Sheís no 20 year old who didnít live during the era.  If sheís as smart as they say she is, getting thru Northwestern and all, thereís no way she didnít know. 
Butterbean

Small Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1181 on: January 05, 2019, 06:40:31 AM »

This is amazing. All I can think of is that they were stupid to let her into the family she is not just awkward but doesn't seem to have any self awareness or basic understanding of manners. Good luck with the divorce Harry hope the pre nup is strong. I smell Angelina Jolie vibes get her man and kids then go off and "change the world" whatever that means as long as it is in designer clothes. She will be a like Mary but with the Tessy divorce and spiraling into irrelevance.

So much for Lainey's column implying that the grey men are trying to bring her down because she is to the manor born and does such a great job. She has too much self awareness, clearly it is all about her. What hasn't sunk in is that you need to be genuine in this job, not an actress.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1182 on: January 05, 2019, 08:00:56 AM »

BB, periwinkle and Michelle  Star Star Star Star

G Smiley

So much for Lainey's column implying that the grey men are trying to bring her down because she is to the manor born and does such a great job. She has too much self awareness, clearly it is all about her. What hasn't sunk in is that you need to be genuine in this job, not an actress.

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
anastasia beaverhausen

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1183 on: January 05, 2019, 03:36:25 PM »

I'd forgotten about that kpzra, thanks! Star
Well, that makes the mark even more attractive, doesn't it. Snare

I donít know, KC. If it came to a divorce Iím not sure Harry has a ton of personal assets to,share with MEghan. Sheíll get some kind of buy-off like Fergie did and then move on to phase 3 (celebrity spokesperson, lifestyle guru, etc).
Julchen

Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1184 on: January 05, 2019, 06:42:05 PM »

She is really awkward. I would try to learn from Harry and QEII and be as best prepared as possible. I have mostly see pictures and not so many videos. But in the scenes shown in the video above she is behaving like an idiot. Painful to watch. So unprofessional.
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: