Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 Meghan's image - manipulated and polished  (Read 144392 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1185 on: January 05, 2019, 06:51:22 PM »

A lot of people are saying SHE will be the one to dump him. Considering how her life was before him. I doubt it. She would make sure they last longer than her last two marriages and maybe even as long as the other couple.

I have to give credit where itís do. On her blog she talked about how much she admired the likes of Kate and Posh. Now sheís an in law wearing VB clothes. She seems presistant when it comes to coming on top but now that she is itís like....nothing. Lol

I give them two kids and 5-10 years before they call it quits.

See, this is why I give this woman a MAJOR side-eye. Snare

She claimed that she didn't know about the BRF before but there's this:

https://www.dailymail.co....ngham-Palace-aged-15.html

I genuinely can't keep up with her lies. Crazy

The pre-engagement shtick was that this wasn't something she sought.  It was destiny seeking her out and elevating her because she has a purpose.

Similar to Waity denying she had a poster of SeaBiscut, it's all designed to create a narrative that Imelda wasn't looking for power and privilege but it was something gifted to her because she's awesome.

She didnít know about the BRF before??  What a load!  What is with this bizarre woman?  Even without the picture, thatís an outright lie.  Who doesnít know about the BRF, Diana, the boys?  Especially at her age.  Sheís no 20 year old who didnít live during the era.  If sheís as smart as they say she is, getting thru Northwestern and all, thereís no way she didnít know.  

She's full of shite.  Literally every single person in the US who has attended elementary school knows the BRF exists.  Every single one of us. We learn about the reasons for the Revolutionary War beginning in first or second grade (at age-appropriate levels, obviously).  They're depicted in popular culture.  Their weddings are featured in the news. They're on the cover of People magazine, which literally every person who buys groceries sees because it sits next to the cash register. Even if a person doesn't care about them, at the very minimum, they know that they still exist.  

This is why I can't stand her.  She tries so hard to craft these narratives that only hold weight in a Hallmark movie about a middle/lower class American woman who marries Prince_______ from (insert name of fictitious European monarchy here).  I could even buy it if she married someone from the Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Lux, Liecht, or even the Spanish royal family (many Americans aren't aware that these monarchies still exist, or in the case of Lux, exist), but not England.  No way.

Stop trying so hard, Sparkles.  Take your own advice. You are enough.  
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1186 on: January 05, 2019, 09:49:13 PM »

I'm holding my breath until Harry gets tired of her lies ...
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #1187 on: January 05, 2019, 09:59:50 PM »

She's full of shite.  Literally every single person in the US who has attended elementary school knows the BRF exists.  Every single one of us. We learn about the reasons for the Revolutionary War beginning in first or second grade (at age-appropriate levels, obviously).  
Yes

In California, this also is part of the fifth and eighth  grade social studies/history curriculum. I'm  on a long term substitute teacher assignment with a fifth grade class, so I know that they'll be learning about the history of the British colonies, the events that led to the Revolution and who are the major players ie: King George III. (Just sat through "A Walk Through the American Revolution" right before winter break.)

I am aware that Meghan Markle attended private schools, but even they would need to follow a curriculum similar to the public schools. Catholic high schools like  Immaculate Heart pride themselves on preparing students for college entrance, so Meghan would have also been taught about the Revolution. As a student in California, she'd also have been taught about Spanish colonial history in our state which would involved learning about the Spanish monarchy.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 10:05:27 PM by TLLK » Logged
lothwen

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1188 on: January 05, 2019, 10:04:43 PM »

I know plenty of people who donít know anything about the BRF besides the fact that they exist, but obviously we have proof that Meghan is not one of them.
PrincessOdette

Micro Member

stay classy and sassy, my friends

Ignore
« Reply #1189 on: January 05, 2019, 10:06:48 PM »

I'm holding my breath until Harry gets tired of her lies ...
I wouldnít hold my breath, Royal Me!
Hazmat has never been known for being intuitive  Roll Eyes and he is the one partially responsible for this mess
lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1190 on: January 05, 2019, 10:14:09 PM »

I know plenty of people who donít know anything about the BRF besides the fact that they exist, but obviously we have proof that Meghan is not one of them.

My daughters are in the U.K. and they are clueless absolute it who is and isnít in the BRF, but Megs is way too cute to ever have left this to be a chance meeting.  She knew who he was and what she needed to do from the get go, girl has always been a hustler and she will have done her homework.
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1191 on: January 05, 2019, 11:58:54 PM »

Speaking about homework ...

LOL ... one of Imeldas first TV appearances ... in "Married with Children", season 9, episode 26 (if you wanna crosscheck: scene starts at 15:30 mins).
Obviously courtesy of her father, then the lighting director of the show.

So that was 1995, she's 13 then
Officially, she was just a high school girl volunteering at soup kitchens back then. But I bet she dreamt of a TV career already and had high hopes that her father might get her a part ...
karma chamelion

Small Member

Henry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #1192 on: January 06, 2019, 03:37:28 AM »

LOL ... one of Imeldas first TV appearances ... in "Married with Children", season 9, episode 26 (if you wanna crosscheck: scene starts at 15:30 mins).

Officially, she was just a high school girl volunteering at soup kitchens back then. But I bet she dreamt of a TV career already and had high hopes that her father might get her a part ...

That image is priceless Clown Star

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
jolene

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1193 on: January 06, 2019, 05:30:53 AM »

Christina Applegate is beautiful.
karma chamelion

Small Member

Henry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #1194 on: January 06, 2019, 05:33:37 AM »

Yes, she still is Beer

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
jolene

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1195 on: January 06, 2019, 05:39:18 AM »

Yes, she still is Beer
Absolutely!  Champagne
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1196 on: January 07, 2019, 03:33:21 AM »

wow!! this isn't the same man who Chookie flower bean ditched and will not talk to, is it?

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: