Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Articles about the four  (Read 18523 times)
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2018, 05:53:00 PM »

An artist made drawings of Diana with both her daughter in law, also includes Charlotte.
Also some of Diana with Harry and William.

https://www.simplemost.co...amp;utm_partner=khalidbro

I just find these pictures creepy.  No

So do I! And just wrong imo.  Sad
martini_very_bianco

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2018, 07:10:05 PM »

I also find this drawing not very good. Kate &Di look nothing like they really do. Meghan is slightly better, but only small part of her face is visible. creepy factor is strong with this one....
QueenE

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2018, 07:37:01 PM »

An artist made drawings of Diana with both her daughter in law, also includes Charlotte.
Also some of Diana with Harry and William.

https://www.simplemost.co...amp;utm_partner=khalidbro

These are super creepy. Also, the one of Harry and Meghan in a snow globe?Huh? What even?Huh? Why is he barefoot and prancing around?Huh? Good God.  Blink No
Paulina

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2018, 01:07:30 AM »

This may (or may not) be the place to speculate, but given what we know of Diana's jealous and possessive personality, I highly doubt she would be all rosy cosy with her son's wives. I think she would accept them, eventually, but I believe it would have been a long, probably hard road. Diana was not very secure. Maybe she would have become more secure in time, but . . . she knew she was and wanted to be number one with her boys, and probably was, but didn't have any patience for them to also have other women in their lives. I'm thinking of the nannies. So, when it comes to them marrying, I think it would have been a really hard adjustment for her.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2018, 05:29:57 PM »

If Diana hadnít died, the two of them would not have had their obvious mummy issues and would likely have been very different men, perhaps and probably looking for something else than they have done now. Also with a living Diana there would be little room to compete with the actual living one so other women would probably also have been interested.
Ghost

Mini Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2018, 04:38:04 PM »

There is this article making an attempt at finding similarities between their respective first tours:

https://www.dailymail.co....LOT-designer-dresses.html
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2018, 07:11:21 PM »

This may (or may not) be the place to speculate, but given what we know of Diana's jealous and possessive personality, I highly doubt she would be all rosy cosy with her son's wives. I think she would accept them, eventually, but I believe it would have been a long, probably hard road. Diana was not very secure. Maybe she would have become more secure in time, but . . . she knew she was and wanted to be number one with her boys, and probably was, but didn't have any patience for them to also have other women in their lives. I'm thinking of the nannies. So, when it comes to them marrying, I think it would have been a really hard adjustment for her.

I think you make a lot of very good points. If Diana were alive though they may have chosen different spouses who knows. I think there may have been friction with Kate's family. Diana didn't live long enough for the boys to be old enough and mature enough to see that she did have flaws when dealing with relationships with men and women.
Ghost

Mini Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2018, 06:26:39 AM »

Apparently they are splitting office. Iíve just found this on instagram:

https://www.instagram.com...&igshid=1gfsbc3nhybh6
Margaret

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2018, 06:37:02 AM »

Makes sense.  It had to happen sometime and the timing is right.
Lady G

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2018, 09:50:04 AM »

Thank goodness. MM sugars are delighted of course - I'm sure they'll be obsessively keeping an eye on social media follower count and looking forward to content from their kweeeen herself. The Tig is back...

"Cowards falter, but danger is often overcome by those who nobly dare."
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Huge Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2018, 12:17:38 PM »

Iím gonna go out on a limb here and say this is going to end up being the one of the smartest things The Cambs have done.

Oh_Caroline

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2018, 02:04:50 PM »

Iím gonna go out on a limb here and say this is going to end up being the one of the smartest things The Cambs have done.

Star
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2018, 02:09:09 PM »

IMO it was a thing that would happen eventually. The more work Will takes over, the more need he will have for his own office.
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Huge Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2018, 02:20:23 PM »

IMO it was a thing that would happen eventually. The more work Will takes over, the more need he will have for his own office.

You are right. William will be Prince of Wales at some point in the next decade. That is a lot of very specific duty on W & K.

genegal43

Medium Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2018, 07:36:06 PM »

Thank goodness. MM sugars are delighted of course - I'm sure they'll be obsessively keeping an eye on social media follower count and looking forward to content from their kweeeen herself. The Tig is back...

Oh yeah,  I felt sorry for the person tried to question the narrative.

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: