Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Articles about the four  (Read 24625 times)
mariposa
Banned
Banned
Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2018, 03:15:48 AM »

Did anyone read about how the foursome will be splitting?

https://www.google.com/ur...1C7RiAqU6X0ig&ampcf=1

How timely...

ETA: UGH should have read back. Rachel's sugar can officially get giddy over the bare minimum on their personal account. I can't wait......
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 03:22:36 AM by mariposa » Logged
schmichaelira

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2018, 02:55:39 AM »

An artist made drawings of Diana with both her daughter in law, also includes Charlotte.
Also some of Diana with Harry and William.

https://www.simplemost.co...amp;utm_partner=khalidbro

That's a little creepy, but I'm not saying I object to it. Sometimes creepy is fun. Of course I wish Diana alive, but then, wishing to change the past is so complicated, because I think if she had not died, many things would be totally different.

I am geekyroyalaficionado on instagram&youtube
Eliza B

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2018, 03:19:06 PM »

The Fractured Royal Relationship: How Meghan Markle Made Kate Middleton Cry

Now, a new report in the Daily Telegraph claims that the apparent fracturing of the relationship between Kate Middleton and Meghan can be dated back to an argument over bridesmaid dresses during the run-up to Meghan and Harry’s wedding, when Meghan made an "emotional" Kate, who had just given birth to Prince Louis days before, cry.

The Telegraph’s Camilla Tominey—a hugely respected reporter who broke the news that Harry was dating Meghan in the first place—writes in the Daily Telegraph that "froideur" between Meghan and Kate goes back to the days before Harry and Meghan’s wedding in May.

Tominey says that The Telegraph has “spoken to two separate sources who claim Kate was left in tears following a bridesmaids dress fitting for Princess Charlotte.”
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2018, 03:34:08 PM »

The Fractured Royal Relationship: How Meghan Markle Made Kate Middleton Cry

Now, a new report in the Daily Telegraph claims that the apparent fracturing of the relationship between Kate Middleton and Meghan can be dated back to an argument over bridesmaid dresses during the run-up to Meghan and Harry’s wedding, when Meghan made an "emotional" Kate, who had just given birth to Prince Louis days before, cry.

The Telegraph’s Camilla Tominey—a hugely respected reporter who broke the news that Harry was dating Meghan in the first place—writes in the Daily Telegraph that "froideur" between Meghan and Kate goes back to the days before Harry and Meghan’s wedding in May.

Tominey says that The Telegraph has “spoken to two separate sources who claim Kate was left in tears following a bridesmaids dress fitting for Princess Charlotte.”

Clearly, Kate has not yet twigged to the fact that she has the upper hand.  All she needs is a box somewhere into which she puts every slight, every put down, every uppity remark.  Then, when she becomes Queen and QM, poof!  Life can be very difficult even for self-appointed “it” girls if the queen thinks you are a POS ...
jolene

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2018, 04:21:07 PM »

Ugh. I remember how hormonal and emotional I was after giving birth (thankful I didn't have postpartum depression). Meghan will learn this the hard way, but I'm sure her pregnancy will be perfect and her post birth time will be perfect since she is a game changer.  Did Meg ever have other 'mean girl' rumors about her in the past? All the articles and such seem sooo sugary. I hope she didn't make Kate cry in front of Charlotte.  Ranting Real mad
Booklover

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2018, 04:29:35 PM »

This from the Telegraph. They are not a tabloid, are they?
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2018, 04:36:53 PM »

This from the Telegraph. They are not a tabloid, are they?

AFAIK no.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2018, 04:49:28 PM »

I cannot imagine what could have happened at a fitting for a 3 year old child that could have caused this kind of drama. I will give Kate a pass though, the though of having 2 children in a high profile wedding and breastfeeding a newborn is a lot for any woman.
Booklover

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2018, 04:52:27 PM »

Well, there may be some truth to this. I can imagine that the two women were on edge, one getting married, the other having just given birth, but Harry does seem tense and has not seemed happy since the wedding.  Sad
Eliza B

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2018, 04:52:40 PM »

Tension Between Harry and William May Have Inspired Harry and Meghan’s Move to the Suburbs
by KATIE NICHOLL

“There has been a bit of tension between the brothers. Now Harry and Meghan don’t want to live next to William and Kate and want to strike out on their own. They need more room and hope Frogmore Cottage will be ready in time for when they have the baby.”

Courtiers have been keen to play down rumors of any rifts between the brothers and the sisters in law, but reports of tension persist. A source told Vanity Fair that while Meghan and Kate are doing what they can to get along, there has been tension between William and Harry in the last year.

“Kate and Meghan are very different people and they don’t have a lot in common but they have made an effort to get along,” said the source. “Any issues are between the brothers.”

According to one of the princes’ mutual friends, there was a fallout last Christmas when Harry told William he didn’t think his older brother was doing enough to welcome Meghan into the family. “Harry felt William wasn’t rolling out the red carpet for Meghan and told him so. They had a bit of a fall out which was only resolved when Charles stepped in and asked William to make an effort. That’s when the Cambridges invited the Sussexes to spend Christmas with them.”

The War of the Wales (brothers): Part II?
SQ

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2018, 05:06:43 PM »

Tension Between Harry and William May Have Inspired Harry and Meghan’s Move to the Suburbs
by KATIE NICHOLL

“There has been a bit of tension between the brothers. Now Harry and Meghan don’t want to live next to William and Kate and want to strike out on their own. They need more room and hope Frogmore Cottage will be ready in time for when they have the baby.”

Courtiers have been keen to play down rumors of any rifts between the brothers and the sisters in law, but reports of tension persist. A source told Vanity Fair that while Meghan and Kate are doing what they can to get along, there has been tension between William and Harry in the last year.

“Kate and Meghan are very different people and they don’t have a lot in common but they have made an effort to get along,” said the source. “Any issues are between the brothers.”

According to one of the princes’ mutual friends, there was a fallout last Christmas when Harry told William he didn’t think his older brother was doing enough to welcome Meghan into the family. “Harry felt William wasn’t rolling out the red carpet for Meghan and told him so. They had a bit of a fall out which was only resolved when Charles stepped in and asked William to make an effort. That’s when the Cambridges invited the Sussexes to spend Christmas with them.”

What kind of welcome does he want anyway? His brother has two young children and his wife is pregnant with their third child at that time. William's got other priorities than rolling out the red carpet for Imelda, Harry.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2018, 05:08:16 PM »

Why the need to roll out the red carpet? That sounds stupid, or is it a way of speaking in (British) English?
QueenE

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2018, 05:24:12 PM »

by KATIE NICHOLL

What kind of welcome does he want anyway? His brother has two young children and his wife is pregnant with their third child at that time. William's got other priorities than rolling out the red carpet for Imelda, Harry.

Everyone I'm sure wants their family to like their significant other, but if you have a hissy fit because your brother and his pregnant wife, with two small children, aren't apparently bending over backwards and throwing her a welcoming party, then you're full of yourself, not very thoughtful of the stresses they're under, and maybe not so secure in your relationship. If you're happy with your significant other, you shouldn't have to be looking for your family for validation. He was strong-willed enough to write that letter and plow ahead to get engaged, but he can't force everyone else to like her.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2018, 05:26:01 PM »

It's a colloquial term in the U.S. and since Katie Nichol is from the UK I would guess it is used as well. Yes it does mean that things should be done in a grand  welcoming fashion.  Smiley

https://www.google.com/se...-8&client=firefox-b-1

The definition of "roll out the red carpet" is: to welcome someone in a very friendly manner. ... Jacob's homestay family will roll out the red carpet for him when he arrives in Vancouver, because his parents are very rich.
Booklover

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2018, 05:43:57 PM »

This is all beginning to come together. The whirlwind long distance romance, the quick engagement, the interview where all the stars were aligned, and she really didn't know much about Harry, and about how they talked about changing the world on their first date,
The fudging of dates, "what Meghan wants, She gets", the over the top PDA,  the quick pregnancy, and finally the move to Windsor. It is starting to smell bad, real bad. Angry
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: