Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Petty is back  (Read 16194 times)
The Grifter

Warned
Baby Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2019, 08:44:19 AM »

And on a renewed hunt for a man.

https://www.dailymail.co....ndidly-single-age-48.html
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2021, 05:38:10 PM »

Amber is back with a book she wrote about her friendship with Mary !

But don't expect a tell-all because Mary read it beforehand.

https://www.dailymail.co....band-Prince-Frederik.html

Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2021, 09:01:14 PM »

Dang.  I think Amber looks amazing.
anneboleyn

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2021, 12:49:49 AM »

This seems odd. If I married a prince and my best friend of 30 years made our marriage the topic of her novel, I’d be weirded out.
aussiecro

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2021, 03:00:33 PM »

I love some of the comments from some of the people

Imagine having to share gossip about your best friend to stay relevant and get PR. Shameful and bloody pathetic

I doubt Mary shared anything with her once her thirst became apparent

I don't believe they're close anymore. At best Mary just tolerates her to avoid a scandal.

Watch all the hags from the Royal Dish forum rip into Mary and Amber as a result of this article. They look for stuff that doesn't even exist to fuel their theory that Fred will be divorcing Mary any minute now. Amélie ., Pacific Palms, Australia, about 10 hours ago

Watch all the hags from the Royal Dish forum rip into Mary and Amber as a result of this article. They look for stuff that doesn't even exist to fuel their theory that Fred will be divorcing Mary any minute now.

amber if you are close to Mary then please please tell her to stop with the cosmetic surgery and fillers

I doubt very much that they are still very close friends. All this woman has done over the years is sell stories about Mary and Fred. She has chased fame and clung to the fact that she was once a close friend of Mary. It's getting old now that she's still doing this. There is nothing new in her story, she's said it all before. The fact that she's on the cover of some magazine still plugging this story is sad. She does come across as petty.

This petty woman is a sad old loser .. always wanted fame but was never going to happen still desperately hanging onto an old friendship with a woman she hadn't seen in years .. sad very sad

This petty women really is that petty and sad old lady still trying to make money from being friends with Mary very sad .. she needs to get a life she's in her fifties and still trying very hard to be a relevant very cringe old woman .. feel embarrassed for Mary

I've always found it strange how Mary - and also her husband- tolerate her friend trading off their so-called friendship. It makes you wonder.

Not sure if Mary and Fred tolerate Amber at all, I would not tolerate her if I were Mary...Amber is just trying so hard to remind us that she briefly knew Mary. I doubt Mary would have much time for Amber, and as Mary is smart, she would be careful not to reveal anything juicy or personal in her life, as she knows that Amber is not to be trusted.

Amber Petty seems to be making a living off her friend. This is not good behavior. Of course, Princess Mary, who now lives in Denmark and has responsibilities and a job to do, is not as available as she once was. And if I was her, I would be very annoyed that this friend has written a book and constantly gives interviews about her, her wedding and her husband.

Amber has more to offer the world than a 15 years too late book on an association with, frankly, a rather bland member of the Danish royal family. Mary doesn't ultimately have the star power to rise to international interest. Her marriage with Fred doesn't appear like a fantastic love story so much as two people getting through the lumps and bumps of living together without divorce. Money helps, certainly. So why choose to give out no details on a friendship with a once regular person who now has a title? The easy route didn't deliver in this case. I feel bad for Amber. She seems a good sort, but she has had some difficulty carving out a path in life.

Why would an American feel bad for Amber and declare she seems like a good sort, yet pour scorn over Mary, an accomplished woman before and after marriage to Fred? What a weirdo you are.

Think Susan is Amber no other reason to write such rubbish.

Right, so the reality is- she's skint and needs to make a few bucks so is sharing what little info she has on Mary and her family! Yeah, say you're still close all you want but there no way they even talk anymore, or else Mary would have dissuaded her from engaging in this pitiful narcissistic money-making exercise! When was the last time they were even photographed together? Wasnt it 2012?! Your 15 mins is well and truly over-time to move on

Their friendship was changed by fame - like because Amber wouldn't be on a magazine cover without a famous best friend, selling a story that's not hers to sell, to get her on the said cover - yet again.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 03:21:11 PM by aussiecro » Logged
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2021, 04:03:23 PM »

Oooh, i love being called a hag, especially when I call out brownnosers, sycophants, and gold diggers.  Just proves that no one, not even Mooch, can fool all the people all the time.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2021, 04:12:03 PM »

Oooh, i love being called a hag, especially when I call out brownnosers, sycophants, and gold diggers.  Just proves that no one, not even Mooch, can fool all the people all the time.

Well, Hag isn’t so bad. Maybe we can keep a set of brooms handy in case the Lesbaru is full.
Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2021, 06:23:58 PM »

Here I go.  "Wait ... What?!"  Did someone here on RD call RDers "Hags"??
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2021, 03:34:50 AM »

Well, Hag isn’t so bad. Maybe we can keep a set of brooms handy in case the Lesbaru is full.

hags and harpies...sounds rather musical, eh 

Star

G Hug

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Gemsheal

Medium Member

Classic stink eye

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2021, 03:34:22 PM »

I love some of the comments from some of the people

Imagine having to share gossip about your best friend to stay relevant and get PR. Shameful and bloody pathetic

I doubt Mary shared anything with her once her thirst became apparent

I don't believe they're close anymore. At best Mary just tolerates her to avoid a scandal.

Watch all the hags from the Royal Dish forum rip into Mary and Amber as a result of this article. They look for stuff that doesn't even exist to fuel their theory that Fred will be divorcing Mary any minute now. Amélie ., Pacific Palms, Australia, about 10 hours ago

Watch all the hags from the Royal Dish forum rip into Mary and Amber as a result of this article. They look for stuff that doesn't even exist to fuel their theory that Fred will be divorcing Mary any minute now.

amber if you are close to Mary then please please tell her to stop with the cosmetic surgery and fillers

I doubt very much that they are still very close friends. All this woman has done over the years is sell stories about Mary and Fred. She has chased fame and clung to the fact that she was once a close friend of Mary. It's getting old now that she's still doing this. There is nothing new in her story, she's said it all before. The fact that she's on the cover of some magazine still plugging this story is sad. She does come across as petty.

This petty woman is a sad old loser .. always wanted fame but was never going to happen still desperately hanging onto an old friendship with a woman she hadn't seen in years .. sad very sad

This petty women really is that petty and sad old lady still trying to make money from being friends with Mary very sad .. she needs to get a life she's in her fifties and still trying very hard to be a relevant very cringe old woman .. feel embarrassed for Mary

I've always found it strange how Mary - and also her husband- tolerate her friend trading off their so-called friendship. It makes you wonder.

Not sure if Mary and Fred tolerate Amber at all, I would not tolerate her if I were Mary...Amber is just trying so hard to remind us that she briefly knew Mary. I doubt Mary would have much time for Amber, and as Mary is smart, she would be careful not to reveal anything juicy or personal in her life, as she knows that Amber is not to be trusted.

Amber Petty seems to be making a living off her friend. This is not good behavior. Of course, Princess Mary, who now lives in Denmark and has responsibilities and a job to do, is not as available as she once was. And if I was her, I would be very annoyed that this friend has written a book and constantly gives interviews about her, her wedding and her husband.

Amber has more to offer the world than a 15 years too late book on an association with, frankly, a rather bland member of the Danish royal family. Mary doesn't ultimately have the star power to rise to international interest. Her marriage with Fred doesn't appear like a fantastic love story so much as two people getting through the lumps and bumps of living together without divorce. Money helps, certainly. So why choose to give out no details on a friendship with a once regular person who now has a title? The easy route didn't deliver in this case. I feel bad for Amber. She seems a good sort, but she has had some difficulty carving out a path in life.

Why would an American feel bad for Amber and declare she seems like a good sort, yet pour scorn over Mary, an accomplished woman before and after marriage to Fred? What a weirdo you are.

Think Susan is Amber no other reason to write such rubbish.

Right, so the reality is- she's skint and needs to make a few bucks so is sharing what little info she has on Mary and her family! Yeah, say you're still close all you want but there no way they even talk anymore, or else Mary would have dissuaded her from engaging in this pitiful narcissistic money-making exercise! When was the last time they were even photographed together? Wasnt it 2012?! Your 15 mins is well and truly over-time to move on

Their friendship was changed by fame - like because Amber wouldn't be on a magazine cover without a famous best friend, selling a story that's not hers to sell, to get her on the said cover - yet again.

Well, just call me "Haggie" ... plus I love that snark about the fillers.   Now, THAT sounds like something one of us hags wrote   Laugh bounce

"... luscious woodbine,
With sweet musk roses and with eglantine:
There sleeps Titania sometime of the night,
Lull'd in these flowers with dances and delight."

Shakespeare - A Midsummer Night's Dream
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2021, 11:39:47 PM »

Oh yeah, with all the cats, dogs and squirles it is often very narrow in there. And then the driving style of the cats....I don't have travel sickness, but in those cases  Roll Eyes
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2021, 11:52:55 PM »

Do I count as an RD "hag" if I literally dreamed last night about posting on RD?  I dreamed, for no discernible reason AT ALL, that I started posting on Grace Kelly's thread about an urgent need to protect telephone wires and electrical transformers from the dangers posed by solar flares?!  Huh?  I'd love to know (or maybe I wouldn't  Secret) why on earth I dreamed that!!! 
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2021, 12:12:34 AM »

Do I count as an RD "hag" if I literally dreamed last night about posting on RD?  I dreamed, for no discernible reason AT ALL, that I started posting on Grace Kelly's thread about an urgent need to protect telephone wires and electrical transformers from the dangers posed by solar flares?!  Huh?  I'd love to know (or maybe I wouldn't  Secret) why on earth I dreamed that!!! 

For a moment I thought you were quoting from one of our “wacky” politicians. 

But yes of course - welcome to our Hag sisterhood. Make yourself and your warts comfortable.
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2021, 12:16:19 AM »

For a moment I thought you were quoting from one of our “wacky” politicians. 

But yes of course - welcome to our Hag sisterhood. Make yourself and your warts comfortable.

Star Laughing  for your dream.

Yup, I'm a hag too!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2021, 07:30:58 AM »

I think I count as a hag as well.  Laughing

Cordelia, I dreamed about RD as well. About this thread, to be precise. Only in my dream, Amber’s last name wasn’t Petty. It was T*tty. Woke up being utterly confused why I spent my night making up a new, indecent last name for Amber Petty.

I’m assuming it comes from reading RD before bedtime.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: