Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Petty is back  (Read 16195 times)
Curtains

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2021, 01:19:45 PM »

Shove on over there, hag sisters, make room for me!

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2021, 06:44:13 PM »

Last year Amber also talked  about Mary in a podcast called Pure Grit.

And she spilled the beans about Fred and Mosh first meeting. In her own words 'it was not an accident'.

Mary went to the Slip Inn knowing full well royalty would be present. Because Beatrice Tarnawski who invited her to have dinner there was the one who told her so.

https://herognu.dk/sandhe...e-moede-det-var-planlagt/

In a new episode of the podcast ĎPure Grití, Crown Princess Mary's good friend, Amber Petty, now tells the true story of Mary's first encounter with Crown Prince Frederik during the 2000 Olympic Games in Sydney.

It was not so coincidental that their first meeting at one of the city's bars has otherwise been made.

- Many say that they met by chance at The Slip Inn, but it's bullshit, says Mary's close friend and bridesmaid in the podcast to host McGrath. The meeting was arranged by Mary's friend, Beatrice Tarnawski.

- The truth is that she knew someone who knew some Spanish royals, Amber explains as the starting point for the evening where Frederik and Mary met each other.

- Her, whom Mary knew, said she would put a group together and invite some more. And Mary was one of those invited. SO it was a planned dinner, but it was at The Slip Inn because they wanted something down to earth.

In addition to the then Spanish Crown Prince Felipe, Prince Joachim and Princess Mšrtha Louise also attended.

- It was an opportunity for them all to talk together. And Mary was actually the only one who did not know everyone at that dinner.

Beatrice Tarnawski has previously said that they thought they were just going to meet some "Spanish princes" and a "Spanish Olympic participant", so big was the surprise when it turned out to be a whole company of young, European royals, they was going to the city with.

- But it was not like I said to him: "hey, I just know a girl for you". I just introduced them to each other when we came to Slip Inn, Beatrice Tarnawski has previously told Jyllands-Posten about how Frederik and Mary fell into conversation 20 years ago and fell in love.

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2021, 10:39:53 PM »

I think I count as a hag as well.  Laughing

Cordelia, I dreamed about RD as well. About this thread, to be precise. Only in my dream, Amberís last name wasnít Petty. It was T*tty. Woke up being utterly confused why I spent my night making up a new, indecent last name for Amber Petty.

Iím assuming it comes from reading RD before bedtime.

Laugh bounce
Glad to know I'm in very good company with dreaming random things about RD!  Did you wake up with that tiny bit of fear that it *wasn't* a dream and you had actually done it?  Because I sure did!   Laughing
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2021, 11:18:40 AM »

Do I count as an RD "hag" if I literally dreamed last night about posting on RD?  I dreamed, for no discernible reason AT ALL, that I started posting on Grace Kelly's thread about an urgent need to protect telephone wires and electrical transformers from the dangers posed by solar flares?!  Huh?  I'd love to know (or maybe I wouldn't  Secret) why on earth I dreamed that!!! 

Laughing
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2021, 11:19:08 AM »

I think I count as a hag as well.  Laughing

Cordelia, I dreamed about RD as well. About this thread, to be precise. Only in my dream, Amberís last name wasnít Petty. It was T*tty. Woke up being utterly confused why I spent my night making up a new, indecent last name for Amber Petty.

Iím assuming it comes from reading RD before bedtime.

Laugh bounce
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2021, 11:20:18 AM »

Wink Tongue

CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2021, 05:18:51 PM »

Add me to the Hag-sister party please!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: