Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: National day 6.6.2018  (Read 12751 times)
danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2018, 10:30:28 PM »

Sweet Siblings Princess Estelle and Prince Oscar Pal Around for Sweden's National Day

https://people.com/royals...-hug-sweden-national-day/

Look at me! Princess Estelle, six, steals the show as she joins her parents in traditional dress to mark Sweden's National Day (So why don't Britain's royals have a national costume?)
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden stepped out in a Self-Portrait dress today
Previously wore the gown for the event of her son Oscar's christening in 2016
National Day is an annual celebration that became a public holiday in 2004
http://www.dailymail.co.u...tional-Day-Stockholm.html

cute and smiles  Cute !

Sondra Finchley

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2018, 10:33:49 PM »

Ah - I see that instead of showing off her chestal area, this year Sof is showing off the brand new mouth the SRF monies bought her. Yes, we see that gap has closed, you can stop the gummy fake smiles now.

Guessing the baptism was timed to coincide with Madde trip home to see the family for National Day/Midsommar? What fun for the cousins!
LenaT

Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2018, 11:12:24 PM »

Madeleine's instagram

https://www.instagram.com...ncess_madeleine_of_sweden

Sussex teacher
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2018, 11:23:31 PM »

All the royal ladies are wearing flat brogues to fit with the national costume except for Maddie who is wearing sky-high black pumps! I wonder why? Surely not a case of 'look at me' I hope!
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2018, 11:47:42 PM »

Great pic!

Mary Stuart

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2018, 11:48:50 PM »

All the royal ladies are wearing flat brogues to fit with the national costume except for Maddie who is wearing sky-high black pumps! I wonder why? Surely not a case of 'look at me' I hope!

It is just personal preference. In 2015, Madde was 9 months pregnant and she and Sofia both wore heels.

Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2018, 11:50:12 PM »

It is just personal preference. In 2015, Madde was 9 months pregnant and she and Sofia both wore heels.

Yes, Madeleine wears heels every year.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2018, 01:27:18 AM »

Yes, Madeleine wears heels every year.

Good for her. Itís bad enough to have to wear that costume.
Paulina

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2018, 01:28:12 AM »

Victoria looks great in that white dress. Normally I would say it looks twee, but it is very balanced and somehow looking clean-lined, even though it is a busy texture. I can't say why I think that is so, busy and clean lined at the same time. Maybe because of the symmetry. Anyway, well done.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2018, 02:02:33 AM »

Considering sheís not a look at me type of person, Iím sure thatís not the case. That would be her sister in law youíre thinking of.

Perhaps she just likes heels? Maybe she wants one element in that outfit that is chic and modern. I donít blame her one bit, and I donít think itís a big deal.
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2018, 03:04:18 AM »

The real future of SRF

EstellesBows

Medium Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2018, 03:12:35 AM »

I am glad Victoria and her family has the most prominence today (as they should, I'm over CG's refusal to accept CP is not the heir), but I'd love to see more of the cousins on this occasion too, even just a pre-taken photo released alongside the one with Estelle and Oscar. I'd love to see Leo and Adrienne in their dresses too, and it would be nice to see a new picture of the boys too.

Don't care what is on Madde's feet. She doesn't have a history of trying to "steal the spotlight", so I think she is just wearing the shoes she wants. I personally hate heels and avoid them at all costs (good thing I am not a royal), but if she likes them, more power to her.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2018, 08:34:46 AM »

I think that in the RF there is no member who wants to outshine (pass over etc...) Victoria as the Crown Princess. Victoria and her family are presented as the Crown Princess Family as it should be. You can see birthdays (her yearly celebrations are IMO way bigger than her father ones), corteges, state visits, engagements in the offical calendar, official photos, the children participation, Nobels etc...And even CG has not problem with it anymore (actually I think he used to the idea long ago). As someone wrote, the fact that CP takes part in the changes of guard (.....twice a year.....) is due to the military career and I suppose he will continue to have this role even when Victoria will be Queen until Estelle and Oscar will come of age. I remember when CG could not attend the Veterans' Day a couple of years ago, Victoria attended in her father's place and CP was there, too...as every year....one step behind the Head of State/Crown Princess.
Seeing the RF, there is no doubt of who is the Crown Princess and the future Head of State. JMO of course  Smiley

[video from the cortege]https://www.tv4play.se/program/nyheterna/10001642

Other photos from yesterday

From CP and Sofia's instagram

Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2018, 09:45:17 AM »

Great picture of sisters, their mother and Estelle.
Great to see that Sofia didn't get to spoilt this pic with her presence   Beer
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2018, 09:54:48 AM »

Silvia looks good. I think the brutal effects from her numerous plastic surgeries are fading a bit and the age is catching up, which softens the entire Joker face. IMO she looks very lovely.
That folkdrškt is most unflattering for every woman who is not flat as a pancake.
However it has a rather interesting story.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: