Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: National day 6.6.2018  (Read 12752 times)
Sondra Finchley

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2018, 12:43:36 PM »

Hmmmm.... wondering if that dopey loop of hair/hairstyle worn by Sof is in order to cover up either that awful mole or she had it removed?  Secret

Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2018, 02:38:08 PM »

The real future of SRF

awww man, Oscar looks like grumpy grandpa, always scowling. Grumpy Gramps is frowning in every pic, even the one he's looking at his grandson (what's he thinking... "it should be my son sitting there"?  Wouldn't you hate to put up with that constantly?

I love these National outfits events (Bhutan always wins but that's not the point  Grin) .  Thanks so much for sharing the  photos.  JMO but Chris looks somewhat underwhelmed by the carriage ride  Whistle

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
XoXo

Warned
Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2018, 02:45:26 PM »

Ladies look way to tan in the pic. Is it because of filter? In the photos outside, they look normal but her relative to Estelle their skin looks so weird. And I wish Leo was in the photo too.
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2018, 03:45:13 PM »

Ladies look way to tan in the pic. Is it because of filter? In the photos outside, they look normal but her relative to Estelle their skin looks so weird. And I wish Leo was in the photo too.

Interesting Sof is not. Icecream
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2018, 03:53:51 PM »

The real future of SRF

awww man, Oscar looks like grumpy grandpa, always scowling. Grumpy Gramps is frowning in every pic, even the one he's looking at his grandson (what's he thinking... "it should be my son sitting there"?  Wouldn't you hate to put up with that constantly?

I love these National outfits events (Bhutan always wins but that's not the point  Grin) .  Thanks so much for sharing the  photos.  JMO but Chris looks somewhat underwhelmed by the carriage ride  Whistle

Christopher always looks underwhelmed.  He's a normal guy who would rather be working and he sees past all the ridiculousness/pomp and circumstance.  I'm sure he feels awkward sitting in that carriage waving to folks but he does so in order to support Madeleine.

Oscar just has RBF and I love him for it.  I mean, look at that face!  Plus, he may just not like crowds, as evidenced by his National Day shot and his birthday photos which show him smiling up a huge storm!

I think that in the RF there is no member who wants to outshine (pass over etc...) Victoria as the Crown Princess. Victoria and her family are presented as the Crown Princess Family as it should be. You can see birthdays (her yearly celebrations are IMO way bigger than her father ones), corteges, state visits, engagements in the offical calendar, official photos, the children participation, Nobels etc...And even CG has not problem with it anymore (actually I think he used to the idea long ago). As someone wrote, the fact that CP takes part in the changes of guard (.....twice a year.....) is due to the military career and I suppose he will continue to have this role even when Victoria will be Queen until Estelle and Oscar will come of age. I remember when CG could not attend the Veterans' Day a couple of years ago, Victoria attended in her father's place and CP was there, too...as every year....one step behind the Head of State/Crown Princess.
Seeing the RF, there is no doubt of who is the Crown Princess and the future Head of State. JMO of course  Smiley

In a way, I completely agree.  I think it's sad and backward of CG in the way there was an obvious bias towards CP in the past but I also believe at this point, he realizes it is what it is.  He knows that Victoria is his heir and the law isn't going to revert.  He knows that she has proven time and time again why she is the best for the job and he knows that his son wouldn't want the job even if it was offered to him. I also believe that CG knows the future of his dynasty is only guaranteed at this moment because of Victoria and the fact that she is so popular among the Swedish people.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: