Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 4 to Watch: Aiko / Catharina-Amalia / Elisabeth / Ingrid Alexandra  (Read 5880 times)
Pinkie

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2018, 03:00:57 PM »

Sure Smiley Itís just not my impression that the Japanese court is a very pleasant place to be. Aiko seems like a sweet girl and her life might be easier and nicer NOT being the empress.

I wonder how she will cope with the situation when her father becomes emperor. The Japanese court has made so many women unhappy, it's hard to watch really. I hope she can study abroad and et away from it all for a while.
jessmie

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2019, 08:02:36 PM »

Japan and Norway are copies of their mums, Belgium is her dad and Netherlands is a mix of both tho more her father.
We are missing Spain. She is 13 but looks  much younger than the two 14 year olds. I wonder if these future queens will connect and be friends Thinking

Ingrid-Alexandra looks a lot like Haakon I think, and Catharina-Amalia is the spitting image of Willem-Alexander. Also, Elisabeth of Belgium literally looks nothing like Philippe, I think. She and her brother Gabriel look like Mathilde and Emmanuel and Eleonore look like Philippe. Leonor of Spain looks a lot like Felipe.
fruela

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2019, 11:07:56 PM »

I also think Aiko will be happier if the laws are not changed -- she will be free.  Ingrid A. has taken part in engagements with  her dad lately,so I guess she is assuming  her role,which is great considering  MM's health problems. Elisabeth seemed to take after  Queen Paola in some birthday pictures, maybe two years ago.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: