Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Royal Ascot 2018  (Read 27905 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2018, 06:32:14 PM »

I think all the ladies look Nice today but my favorite is Shopie, she never disappoint  

lellobeetle

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2018, 06:36:07 PM »

I hope Sophie's fashion sense influences Meghan.  I did not care for the hat chosen by Princess Michael of Kent.  She surely seems to adore enormous hats. It's sort of a reverse cowboy style.  Blink

freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2018, 06:37:59 PM »

Won't someone think of the contour.  Really, she has her makeup professionally done.  Ease up, Sparkles.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Chandrasekhi

Gigantic Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

The Memorial Wall along the Southbank in London

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2018, 06:43:58 PM »

QE2: the yellow is blinding
Bea: pretty in blue
Eugenie: Tis the season for bathrobes - love the hat though
Cams - sorry Cams, the suit just does not work
Sparkles - how much does it cost to have applique ironed onto a shirt-waister - cool hat - the aliens might eventually get the message and beam her up
Princess Michael - Pringles called and want their missing chip back
Sophie - great idea - poor lining on dress
My fashion pick: Anne -  (who'd have thunk:Smiley )followed by the beauty in the bathrobe.

The Book Fairies are joining judges and contributors to the #HoldStill2020 project to mark the release of the beautiful book! We are leaving copies at places that gave us hope during lockdowns. #HSBookFairies #ibelieveinbookfairies
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2018, 06:45:56 PM »

Why is Pushy there?  Vile old trout.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Todayonly

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2018, 06:46:52 PM »

To who's asking for Beatrice and Eugénie Wink

Shopie 

Thank you, I believe that was me!

I like Eugenie's dress, a little out there, but fits her well.  Beatrice though, like the color on her and the overall fit, hate the sleeves.  I don't mind either of their hats!  Overall very pretty.  Sophie!  Wow, love that dress!  

Meghan's dress is meh.  I think it would have been great if it didn't have the buttons.
Ellie

Warned
Ginormous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2018, 06:47:57 PM »

I like Meghan and Sophie's looks. Ed's tie is great, he always has quirky choices.

Camilla looks fab as always.
The Queen is always immaculate! Always!  

I also love Eugenie's classic outfit. Bea's is nice too, just seems a bit poorly fitting, which is a shame as her figure is to die for.

Harry looks nice with the varying shades of blue for his tie and waistcoat.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2018, 07:06:17 PM »

To who's asking for Beatrice and Eugénie Wink

Shopie 

Beatrice looks great. This is one of her best looks. Eugenie is too casual. That shirt dress style on both her and Meghan is just far too casual for this event.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2018, 07:07:37 PM »

Huh?  No, thanks.  Secret 

God, she’s vile. Just a trashy, vile person.  Thumb down
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2018, 07:08:24 PM »

QE2: the yellow is blinding
Bea: pretty in blue
Eugenie: Tis the season for bathrobes - love the hat though
Cams - sorry Cams, the suit just does not work
Sparkles - how much does it cost to have applique ironed onto a shirt-waister - cool hat - the aliens might eventually get the message and beam her up
Princess Michael - Pringles called and want their missing chip back
Sophie - great idea - poor lining on dress
My fashion pick: Anne -  (who'd have thunk:Smiley )followed by the beauty in the bathrobe.

Re. Anne: total shocker - she is recycling an outfit she has last worn only a month ago (for Chelsea Flower Show) - as opposed to the "normal" 10 to 40 years recycling phase.
But I am still not convinced that the coat itself was bought 2018. I bet it's at least 10 years old.
 Wink
lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2018, 07:09:17 PM »

I know the Queen likes to wear bright, but Lord above that yellow took it to the next level 😂😂😂.  Anne, lovely, smart and well put together, how she has kept her figure all these years I will never know.  You’d think with genetics she wouldn’t, her mom and grandmother both got plumper with age and so have Andy and Charles, there’s only Anne and Edward that haven’t.

Sophie looked very pretty, great colour and fit and a very sweet hat.  Meghans hat was amazing and the dress was lovely too, definitely one of her better looks.  Bea and Eugenie not impressed with either dresses, Beas is a very pretty colour and her hat is gorgeous, but the dress fits her really poorly, it pulls in the wrong places and she looks uncomfortable in it.  Eug just looks meh, rather dull. Camilla slays it as ever, considering the unflattering names the press have called her over the years I think she’s stunning.

I love the whole carriage procession, it’s just so English, my biggest love of the day though were the stunning Windsor Greys, what awesome horses they are.  Looking forward to tomorrow.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2018, 07:17:36 PM »

I know the Queen likes to wear bright, but Lord above that yellow took it to the next level 😂😂😂.  Anne, lovely, smart and well put together, how she has kept her figure all these years I will never know.  You’d think with genetics she wouldn’t, her mom and grandmother both got plumper with age and so have Andy and Charles, there’s only Anne and Edward that haven’t.

Sophie looked very pretty, great colour and fit and a very sweet hat.  Meghans hat was amazing and the dress was lovely too, definitely one of her better looks.  Bea and Eugenie not impressed with either dresses, Beas is a very pretty colour and her hat is gorgeous, but the dress fits her really poorly, it pulls in the wrong places and she looks uncomfortable in it.  Eug just looks meh, rather dull. Camilla slays it as ever, considering the unflattering names the press have called her over the years I think she’s stunning.

I love the whole carriage procession, it’s just so English, my biggest love of the day though were the stunning Windsor Greys, what awesome horses they are.  Looking forward to tomorrow.

The queen wears bright colors so that people in the crowd can pick her out easily.  She dresses in more muted tones if she’s not working.
AutumnOpal

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2018, 07:19:40 PM »

I like what Eugenie was going for with that robe dress, simple, smooth sophisticated...unfortunately that fabric doesn't just fall flat so it adds unnecessary bulk to anyone who isn't super thin.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2018, 07:25:42 PM »

You are welcome Todayonly  Star

Any idea why Kate and William didn't attend? 

Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2018, 07:26:03 PM »

Best use of color: of course the Queen.  The bright yellow with the blue hydrangea in the hat is unexpected and vibrant.

Best tailoring: Anne. Who would have thought but she knocked it out of the park.

Best of the young guns: Bea.  Lovely color,  fabric and flattering cut.

Almost doesn't count: Sophie I would say knocked it out but I dislike the black lace detail.  Had it been another not as harsh color,  maybe the purple from her pin or white, it would be a home run.

Not quite right: Meghan i said in another thread but too causal in a shirtdress. If it was a stiffer material and a dress coat,  and the belt was removed and the embroidery was black this would be a different story.

Most disappointing: Eug. I dont like the origami wrap dress; too casual and not flattering. i don't like the flat hat,  and can we retire those Valentino shoes for royal ladies yet?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 07:38:34 PM by Eliza B » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: