Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Royal Ascot 2018  (Read 28347 times)
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: June 22, 2018, 07:31:47 PM »

Just look at the difference in facial expressions: Bea's face is happy and open, she obviously loves her grandma; Fergie is just trying too damn hard to fit in and all of that crap - she's almost manic in her gaiety.

I actually like both Bea's and Ferg's dresses/hats.

Eug's wedding should be a popcorn-worthy event when it comes to Fergie.

Queen is lovely/predictable, but I'm really loving that series of roses on her hats lately. So freaking pretty.

freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: June 22, 2018, 08:00:08 PM »

So eager to please that she sold the RF out.  Literally.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Annlynnmarie

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: June 22, 2018, 08:02:28 PM »

Whenever I decide to give Fergie a chance, she always reminds me why I find her unfit for polite society.

I 100% agree. Shes just cant seem to tone it down! We are robbed of seeing Prince Phillips reaction for this year!
LadyBunion

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: June 22, 2018, 08:12:35 PM »

Sarah always had a deep curtsey to the queen. Maybe she needed a bit of help to balance?

I think that is right - not always easy to balance in high heels etc - this is from previous years, shows Princess Michael holding onto her husband for balance
Lady G

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: June 22, 2018, 08:50:28 PM »

You need a strong core to get down that low and back up again, unaided, especially in heels!

"Cowards falter, but danger is often overcome by those who nobly dare."
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: June 22, 2018, 11:13:34 PM »

She's getting to that age when your balance starts to go  . . . little by little. Tuck your tummy in Sarah! It helps your balance!

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Ursiana
Banned
Warned
Micro Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: June 22, 2018, 11:59:00 PM »

Fergie has  ne er been a real fit to the BRF, with her exaggerated behaviour. IN contrast , I find Sophie classy and a true asset for the crown, despite all mistakes she did in the past ( that famous interview with a fake reporter ). What surprises me how gracefully Sophie ages. Im sure she is doing some treatments, but whatever she does, it seems to be beneficial. She literally glows.

Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: June 23, 2018, 12:45:56 AM »

Whenever I decide to give Fergie a chance, she always reminds me why I find her unfit for polite society.

I 100% agree. Shes just cant seem to tone it down! We are robbed of seeing Prince Phillips reaction for this year!

Really wish she'd tone it down.  It's embarrassing to watch, and comes across as desperation.

Penelope

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: June 23, 2018, 01:28:09 AM »

I don't know what it is about Fergie. I know she's way over the top, but I just have this soft spot for her and want her to be included/accepted.

That curtsy though  Laugh bounce Laugh bounce Laugh bounce
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: June 23, 2018, 03:02:22 AM »

Really wish she'd tone it down.  It's embarrassing to watch, and comes across as desperation.

I feel the same.  I like Sarah and want to see her happy, but her appearance and over-the-top behaviour make me cringe.  And she is one woman who should have worn stockings today; those legs need to be covered up.  
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: June 23, 2018, 09:27:30 AM »

I think these are nice photos of Bea--she looks so much better without all the heavy eye makeup she usually wears.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: June 23, 2018, 11:10:54 AM »

Girls you're right, she probably needed help for this curtsy but it's her general behaviour that makes doubt about every move of her and the fact that she often seems to be attached to her daughters. Bea indeed look beautiful without the heavy make up.

lellobeetle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: June 23, 2018, 12:42:22 PM »

*snip* And she is one woman who should have worn stockings today; those legs need to be covered up.  

Oh my goodness, yes! I thought the very same thing. I guess I am just old school, but to me, any kind of formal event requires proper undergarments and stockings. Also, even if it did not match the current fashion, if I had k ees like Sarah's, I would wear something just slightly longer, which would  over the kneecap. Most people don't have beautiful knees anyway.

lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: June 23, 2018, 03:45:09 PM »

Have noticed dark circles under Bea's eyes now for a few months....I hope everything is okay with her health
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: June 23, 2018, 04:01:23 PM »

Have noticed dark circles under Bea's eyes now for a few months....I hope everything is okay with her health

Ah - I was thinking that she looked better recently - but maybe that is because in most of the photos I've seen her clothes were good and she seemed to have a softer image and her makeup was sympathetic in minimising her eyes
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: