Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: National Day 2018  (Read 18000 times)
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2018, 10:38:15 AM »

They always try and make Alex look a old woman
Katarinka

Baby Member

Luxembourg Luxembourg

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2018, 10:47:12 AM »

Today at Philharmonie

Live stream is here http://www.rtl.lu/letzebuerg/1197885.html

MT looks wonderful
Claire is in this dress

and looks pissed the majority of time

Alex is in something beige/orange shapeless mess (but still looks beautiful)

Steph looks pregnant as per usual. camera zoomed in on her during hymn (for 30 sec straight), she didn't know the words-embarrassment

Whistle
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 11:17:52 AM by Katarinka » Logged
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2018, 11:38:14 AM »

*snip* What is more important is how you feel - and I don't get a sense of happiness from any of them.

You don't get a sense of happiness from who? MT & Henri or their children?

Not sure about Henri and MT - they seem Ok or know how to project a good impression - the children - no - not really. Maybe Alex now that she is back in Europe. The rest just seem like they wandered onto a film set but got the script to a different movie
Katarinka

Baby Member

Luxembourg Luxembourg

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2018, 01:10:28 PM »

lellobeetle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2018, 01:46:53 PM »

I think Claire raided MM's closet. My inner cranky old lady thinks grown women have no business wearing prairie dresses.  Snare

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2018, 01:49:46 PM »

Claire is wearing a MM dress.  Blink.   She looks a bit stressed for some reason??
The rest look ok. Steph looks better than usual. I hope she and Gui enjoy  getting their Masters degrees or whatever. The kids seem to be professional students for some reason.
Louis looks better with shorter hair and seems happy.
Hope they have a nice day!!
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2018, 01:50:28 PM »

Lol lello. I said the same about Claire Beer
myloveforroyals

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2018, 01:54:59 PM »

Actually, MM does own Claire's dress , they both first wore it on June 23, 2016 :

lellobeetle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2018, 02:43:09 PM »

um, okay - wow.  Blush  I was just kidding, but I guess not as it's quite true. At least it fits Claire better.

Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2018, 02:53:51 PM »

Oh please - the Lux Royal Family are there to represent the country and get an allowance to do so - what is the excuse for such poor presentation ? Henri mostly looks good (except for the bright pants on occasions - but maybe that is European winter fashion as I have seen others in same sort of clothes). MT needs less Natan and more someone else that can dress a woman who is not tall and not thin - there has to be options as most are not tall or thin - or both. Gui looks so much better in the latest photos - less flushed and he is wearing formal clothes that fit - he needs new daytime suits. Steph seems happy, engaged  - and maybe looking forward to a few months away from all of us. As for the rest . . . .
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2018, 03:05:35 PM »

The brother next to Alexandra, whats going on with him Huh? He has blown up Huh?
 Hope it's from eating too many pork pies and nothing to do with his health.

Turandot
Banned
Banned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2018, 03:08:39 PM »

um, okay - wow.  Blush  I was just kidding, but I guess not as it's quite true. At least it fits Claire better.

Yes. MM looks as if she'd pop the seams any second.

When Claire wore this dress 2 years ago, she was at the beginning of her second pregnancy. Since she looks tired and a bit tense plus her face seeming slightly bloated, could it be that number 3 is on his/her way?
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2018, 03:13:17 PM »

The brother next to Alexandra, whats going on with him Huh? He has blown up Huh?
 Hope it's from eating too many pork pies and nothing to do with his health.

Apart from Louis (maybe) the boys don't seem to have Henri's genes - and Seb "blew up" when living in the US - I thought Sandhurst helped him but maybe he has moved away from the tough regieme they have there
lellobeetle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2018, 03:44:13 PM »

um, okay - wow.  Blush  I was just kidding, but I guess not as it's quite true. At least it fits Claire better.

When Claire wore this dress 2 years ago, she was at the beginning of her second pregnancy. Since she looks tired and a bit tense plus her face seeming slightly bloated, could it be that number 3 is on his/her way?

Interesting speculation, indeed.  Thinking  My question about the group photo above is, has MT lost weight or are they up to their usual tinkering?  Whistle

Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2018, 03:49:46 PM »

um, okay - wow.  Blush  I was just kidding, but I guess not as it's quite true. At least it fits Claire better.

Interesting speculation, indeed.  Thinking  My question about the group photo above is, has MT lost weight or are they up to their usual tinkering?  Whistle

I think MT might have lost weight and looks like the implants have gone Huh? But other than that the photoshop is alive and busy - as always
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: