Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: National Day 2018  (Read 18002 times)
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2018, 08:51:12 AM »

Claire's dress is too tight, you can see it doesn't fit her very well. I like the idea. The tiara placement is on point, unlike Linus's.

Alexandra always looks like a hot mess. WHY?!

Because she wears her mothers recycled clothes which leaves her no hope of being fashionable or in something that actually suits her
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2018, 10:20:16 AM »

It is a constant source of bafflement to me that two attractive and good-looking people such as Henri and MT were able to produce children (Alexandra being the exception) that are so unattractive. Seriously. So. Much. Ugly. Dead It's like each one fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

On a side note, is it just me or does Sebastian remind anyone else of Trump? Secret

I donít know why this pic reminds me of Olympia de Greece  Thinking Can you imagine an offspring between her and any of these guys  Secret   Nerves
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 10:27:24 AM by Coya » Logged

Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2018, 12:40:57 PM »

It is a constant source of bafflement to me that two attractive and good-looking people such as Henri and MT were able to produce children (Alexandra being the exception) that are so unattractive. Seriously. So. Much. Ugly. Dead It's like each one fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

On a side note, is it just me or does Sebastian remind anyone else of Trump? Secret

I don’t know why this pic reminds me of Olympia de Greece  Thinking Can you imagine an offspring between her and any of these guys  Secret   Nerves

Hmm I don't think the Lux family would think she is a desirable addition to the family . . . they don't need MC's family money and I doubt she can string a sensible comment together in English never mind French, German or Lux languages. Tessy at least had a job and Steph and Claire have education of varying degrees - Olympia has none of that. And while I don't think the Lux boys are very talented in terms of academic (or any) achievement they surely could not be as dumb as Olympia is and think she is worth an introduction to their parents - and for Olympia - well Lux would not tick her boxes - small and not a coastal location to top up her sunburn and botox and shopping trips and like minded friends . . .
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 12:46:46 PM by Princess MS » Logged
ortensia
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2018, 01:30:57 PM »

Looks like Claire's wearing the exact same dress as last year.  As I recall, it was panned then.

I think you are right,same dress used in 2016💃
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2018, 03:15:52 PM »

um, okay - wow.  Blush  I was just kidding, but I guess not as it's quite true. At least it fits Claire better.

Yes. MM looks as if she'd pop the seams any second.

When Claire wore this dress 2 years ago, she was at the beginning of her second pregnancy. Since she looks tired and a bit tense plus her face seeming slightly bloated, could it be that number 3 is on his/her way?

Interesting speculation, indeed.  Thinking  My question about the group photo above is, has MT lost weight or are they up to their usual tinkering?  Whistle

I think MT might have lost weight and looks like the implants have gone Huh? But other than that the photoshop is alive and busy - as always
She had implants? Thinking

Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2018, 03:25:46 PM »

um, okay - wow.  Blush  I was just kidding, but I guess not as it's quite true. At least it fits Claire better.

When Claire wore this dress 2 years ago, she was at the beginning of her second pregnancy. Since she looks tired and a bit tense plus her face seeming slightly bloated, could it be that number 3 is on his/her way?

Interesting speculation, indeed.  Thinking  My question about the group photo above is, has MT lost weight or are they up to their usual tinkering?  Whistle

I think MT might have lost weight and looks like the implants have gone Huh? But other than that the photoshop is alive and busy - as always

Go back  and look at her photos over many years - she had them and now they aren't there - she lost some weight and her profile is very different
lothwen

Warned
Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2018, 03:44:39 PM »

Go back  and look at her photos over many years - she had them and now they aren't there - she lost some weight and her profile is very different

Losing weight will also make the girls shrink
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: June 24, 2018, 03:49:57 PM »

I donít know why this pic reminds me of Olympia de Greece  Thinking Can you imagine an offspring between her and any of these guys  Secret   Nerves

Nerves Nerves Nerves Nerves Nerves Nerves Nerves

Gross. 

But, yes, I definitely see the resemblance.  Star Laugh bounce Laughing
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: June 24, 2018, 03:52:38 PM »

This picture of HGD Stephanie is quite pleasant, imho

I think she looks witchy in this picture.  There's just something about her face that always makes her look that way to me.  Thinking

That necklace, however, is to die for.  

The tiara could have looked so much better if she'd had the right hairstyle for it.  Those short, low tiaras need big, tall hair behind them.  I've yet to like this tiara on any of the women in the recent years. They never get the hair right for the size of this piece.
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: June 24, 2018, 04:20:10 PM »

I thought it was a no-no to have the top of the sash  totally on bare skin like Claire is wearing it
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: June 24, 2018, 04:22:54 PM »

Losing weight will also make the girls shrink
[/quote

Yes but there are many postings that document her history over the years in this regard - and if it is weight loss then she has had assistance to manage down her profile ...
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: June 24, 2018, 04:33:52 PM »

I thought it was a no-no to have the top of the sash  totally on bare skin like Claire is wearing it

I think it depends on the country and on the order's rules.  In DK and Sweden, it's okay to wear the Seraphim and Elephant on bare skin.  We frequently see the women with their orders being worn with strapless and spaghetti-strap dresses.  In Spain, it's not okay.  However, we've seen Leti and Elena doing that stupid thing where they tuck it in to the top of the dress when they've worn strapless (and it looks absolutely stupid, IMO; if you can't wear it over skin, don't wear a strapless gown).

I don't believe that Lux has that rule for their orders.  Same for the Netherlands and Belgium.
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Felipe, Leti: where are you?

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: June 24, 2018, 11:52:05 PM »

This is family is such a mess  Thinking is it that difficult to look good for just one or two days? Maria Teresa is always impeccably dressed, but her daughter Alexandra, although looking like a lovely young lady looks like a mess most of the times. The boys clearly couldn't care less about their beards, suits, haircuts - simply a disaster. Her in laws are also a disaster - Claire most of times wears something inappropriate and poor Steph dresses like a granny and looks bored 99% of the time.

Visit us https://a-minha-vida-afinal-deu-um-blog.webnode.pt

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: June 25, 2018, 02:54:14 AM »

These Lux kids and their married ins must be on some level a disappointment to Henri and M-T.   Prolly the curse of Josephine Charlotte, the evil granny. Secret
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: June 25, 2018, 06:14:12 PM »

Alex evening gown really was low cut.....................................shouldn't the two boys attended the walk-about
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: