Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 Gråsten 19 July  (Read 42125 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: August 08, 2018, 07:35:07 PM »

https://www.cotilleando.c...asten-2018.123884/page-43

Little Josie, with a very grown up allure.

Just a 7-year-old looking up at the camera, I think.

Thumb up

You should see some of the poses my class of 7 year old can pull!  Nothing to see here I think.

I disagree. This is more obnoxiousness from Josie.

Yes, this pose looks rather......practiced.  Maybe with some help from Mummy Dearest?

Maybe she got ahold of Mummy's Starmakers photos? 
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #331 on: August 08, 2018, 07:36:56 PM »

Ok..wow...so you disagree. Looking at the 'rules' of this board it favours 'free speech' and comments that there is one simple rule "Do not attack other members".

Fine you disagree but there are nicer, kinder ways of putting forward your view...which may or may not be right and may and may not be the view of other people.

Bit fed up with the tone on here these days and am going to take an extended break from the board.

Clearing up a misunderstanding: this board isn’t about free speech. We’re hoping to host discussion about royals, where posters are free to post how they feel. Someone saying they disagree with you does not equal an attack. They are simply feeling differently about something as is their right.
Personal attacks are about tone mostly, something it seems you have not fully understood as your tone is pretty rude. Furthermore it’s hardly your place to tell off another poster.

You will indeed get a break from the board because this kind of posting and attitude does nothing good for the board and you are therefore banned.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: August 09, 2018, 03:24:53 AM »

don't know if they were posted yet

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #333 on: August 09, 2018, 03:29:13 AM »

Uh, that Josie pic.. Nerves
Booklover

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: August 09, 2018, 03:36:37 AM »

I agree. The girl gets on my nerves.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: August 09, 2018, 04:17:28 AM »

Isabella is growing up to be such a beauty with a kind heart.
Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: August 09, 2018, 12:30:18 PM »

I agree. The girl gets on my nerves.

YEP, me too,  every nerve I have. 

I can't believe that outfit, long skirt, running shoes, oversized (over priced) purse, she looks like a badly dressed, middle aged house wife on the way to Costco  Snare

Bella is lovely, it's going to be enjoyable watching her blossom and  grow (especially if the fireworks with her mother are open for all to see) >  Mares is not going to gladly accept losing the spotlight to anyone, even if it is her daughter JMO)

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
anastasia

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: August 09, 2018, 02:53:43 PM »

I'd like to think that Josie just has a lot of spunk and personality, but she reminds me of one of the "mean girls" at school who gangs up on  "weaker, less cool" girls. I hope I'm wrong. Isabella comes across as having a very sweet nature. Again, these are my impressions from videos and photos, but that's what I see. I also can not believe how tall Isabella and Christian are getting! Must have inherited Marge's height genes!
Hermione

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: August 09, 2018, 05:14:28 PM »

Were these pics released by the royal house? I can't stop laughing. Just look at the giraffe looking at Mosh. She's like Izzy in my avatar pic  Grin

And the one with Fred cut-off midsection to fit the gigantic bird/dinosaur (?) into the pic? I bet it was Mosh who took that photo. The master is at it again, photography at its finest 

don't know if they were posted yet

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: August 10, 2018, 09:45:48 AM »

Actually I like those pix, they make them look like any other (happy) family on vacation.
Fred in front of the raptor bird (my littles neph would be thrilled!) and Mary in front of the beautiful giraffe. (and isn't it just wonderful how much Mary and the graceful animal resemble each other? The sun dabbles that make Mary's skin look patchy, the long neck with the wrinkles, the pursed mouth? And the way the giraffe shows Mary her appreciation in pure Giraffe-talk by sticking out her tongue.. lovely)

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: August 10, 2018, 05:14:53 PM »

ugh.... Roll Eyes

There is a spunk (lit. = gunpowder) in Josephine. That's the seven-year-old princess when she was at Samsø with her family.

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #341 on: August 11, 2018, 03:51:27 AM »

Fred abd the kids look very happy and relaxed mary looks out of place with her designer sunglasses.  I don't know if mary may have a sensitivity to light or she just needs to show off the glasses.
Stefanie

Large Member

Germany Germany

This was it, Fred - no way out now!

Ignore
« Reply #342 on: August 11, 2018, 11:13:26 AM »

Wasn’t there a Legoland stunt this year while “gråstening”?! What happened?!

\"Hope is not the conviction that something will turn out well but the certainty that something makes sense, regardless of how it turns out.\" (Václav Havel)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: August 11, 2018, 02:16:58 PM »

Fred abd the kids look very happy and relaxed mary looks out of place with her designer sunglasses.  I don't know if mary may have a sensitivity to light or she just needs to show off the glasses.
I don't think she looks out of place and I don't really see the design in those glasses: they look very much like any other family posing for a pic at the entrance to some tourist trap.
(as to showing off the glasses: that would be totally lost on me: I saw the exact same frame at any of the local drugstores for under 20bucks and at target for slightly more and hopefully slightly better quality glasses, can't imagine why anyone would pay designer prices for something that Walmart carries Secret)

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
periwinkle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #344 on: August 11, 2018, 04:41:37 PM »

Has anyone else noticed that despite everyone else in the family having thin/regular lips Josie has very plump lips? Please tell me that Mary is not encouraging her mini-me to be a young sexpot just to bolster Mary's own ego. Honestly there is very little I would put past this woman.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: