Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Thai King - does he really live in Germany?  (Read 2239 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2018, 09:33:08 PM »

Sush good news to know everyone of themnout and safe ..brave kids in their place i could break and freak out..

anastasia beaverhausen

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2018, 12:34:54 AM »

Sush good news to know everyone of themnout and safe ..brave kids in their place i could break and freak out..

Very true. I do wonder how they will cope long term. I hope that they get some very good counseling.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2018, 12:41:08 AM »

I'm so claustrophobic, I literally had nightmares about them  Sad
The good news is that I read their coach was also a Buddhist monk who was good at keeping them calm and their spirits up with prayer, chants etc. Plus, they had each other
I hope they will do well in the future
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2018, 08:24:15 PM »

Sounds like the kids are doing well. My youngest daughter and her family are presently living in Bangkok and she says the entire city is just aglow with joy that the kids were found and all escaped safely.
Athena

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2018, 03:30:12 AM »

I'm another who had dreams about the awful situation.
So glad that after a sad loss of life this had the very best outcome we hoped for.
Admiration always for the brave souls who achieved this result.
Paulina

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2018, 04:13:09 AM »

That coach is amazing and he surely kept the boys alive and not panicking. They were meditating when they were found.
luvcharles

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2018, 05:30:13 AM »

A brilliant result not only for the boys, their coaches and the rescuers but for the whole world showing how when the human race puts its mind to something we can achieve so much.

I don't know if anyone else has been reading the articles and comments in the DM but one comment really struck me: 'The whole world is cheering for one football team, and it isn't in Russia.'

And then there are those wonderful drawings: http://www.dailymail.co.u...ocial-media.html#comments especially the one of the Thai seal who lost his life patting one of the wild boars on the head while that wild boar has a tear running down his face and the translation 'it's alright - grow up to be a good man'. That one brought tears to my eyes.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: