Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Events with the Four attending  (Read 4693 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2018, 08:57:32 PM »

Queen looks good wich Nice to see
Camillia also looks good she never get it wrong i think
Kate is Kate boring but also nothing wrong in her outfit she looks tired and old she is new mum i give her some a credit .
Meg give me the black widow vibe, the dress is lovely but overall is funeral look that thing in her head is yuuuuuuk.
Harry looks good William not so much but as his wife they are new parents i can understand.

Kaiserin

Huge Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2018, 09:12:56 PM »

So just that we recap:

Charlotte Christening outfit, recycled once for Paschendaele event (and another time for Trooping with a rose pink hat):

Bought in a creamier yellow tone for MH wedding:

Bought in ice blue for today:

Then we have the George christening one in creamy white

And if you compare this to this years Trooping outfit

You know why the puffy sleeves detail was so familiar ...

Then again, THIS ice blue McQueen was, imho, much nicer than today's, and we saw this, IIRC, only once (but maybe she grew out of it):

And also this one never saw the light

All these are McQueen. Custom.
And none of them is really special.

But besides the fact that today's doesn't close good at the waist, they are at least well tailored.
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2018, 09:30:22 PM »

Can't spice up oatmeal, no matter how hard you try.

But can add some fruit to make it less bland and colorful  Wink

wisdomheaven

Humongous Member

Probably don't know what timezone I am in.

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2018, 12:20:01 AM »

Meghan's dress color is really rich and lovely. I think navy works for the summer, but I am also someone who likes darker colors in general  Thinking

I also think the Queen is really rocking that coat and hat? On anyone else, it would look pretty ugly, but it works for her. It does look a little frayed though?  Sophie's dress looked more sweatery but I liked it.

I am over this coat dress style for Kate, but she has a nice glow to her these days which is very nice to see.

Doesn't happen often, but Harry and William in this uniform brings out their resemblance.

wisdomheaven

Humongous Member

Probably don't know what timezone I am in.

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2018, 12:20:48 AM »

double post. delete.
periwinkle

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2018, 01:39:22 AM »

I think Meghan looks very good here I thought the dress was black at first so if it is navy never mind. She is learning to put her hair up so that is also good. The dress on close up has horrible seams and darts. For half the price of a high end name brand she could hire a very excellent seamstress to sew up some basic dress and suit patterns and she'd look like a superstar. I don't understand going straight to couture except that all of a sudden you have the financial means to so you do.
DejaVu

Warned
Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2018, 02:33:02 AM »

I think it's very nice that Meghan is positioned next to the Queen on the balcony. Looks like she is embraced by the family.

Apart from the shortcomings of dress and shoes she looks very pretty and keeps herself well.

However, when I see photos like these I realise that we are observing the transition of a modern young woman into a participant of a outdated fancy dress party called monarchy - and I don't know whether I like it. *

For a short moment I wished this little propeller on her head would spin faster and faster and she would fly away -  like Mary Poppins with her umbrella. "Bye palace, Bye Harry! I just realised that I have to rescue myself!" 

* I don't.

Margaret

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2018, 02:42:11 AM »

Such a shame someone who saw Kate in her latest pale blue coat-dress before she left for the christening couldn't have scrounged around and found a hook and eye and sewn it in so there wasn't a gap at the waist. 
Duchess of Suffolk

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2018, 12:58:21 PM »

freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Ask Maria.

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2018, 01:38:11 PM »

I think it's very nice that Meghan is positioned next to the Queen on the balcony. Looks like she is embraced by the family.

Apart from the shortcomings of dress and shoes she looks very pretty and keeps herself well.

However, when I see photos like these I realise that we are observing the transition of a modern young woman into a participant of a outdated fancy dress party called monarchy - and I don't know whether I like it. *

For a short moment I wished this little propeller on her head would spin faster and faster and she would fly away -  like Mary Poppins with her umbrella. "Bye palace, Bye Harry! I just realised that I have to rescue myself!" 

* I don't.

A party she voluntarily signed up for. 

She and Harry can leave it all behind and go live in a cottage and eat chicken on the weekend any time they want.

But they won't.

The TeaSpoon formerly known as Free The Spoon.  Don't ask me why unless you want a long story involving forks and betrayal.
Paulina

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2018, 01:03:58 AM »

The family does seem to like her. She's personable. And they are, nearly all of them, fairly shallow. Personable and shallow are just fine together. No one seems to be complex or interesting or a very deep thinker. Just spoiled in their entitled lives, but hardworking, too. Anne, of everyone, seems to absolutely get her role and do it well. Sophie, too.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: