Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Events with Kate and Meghan attending  (Read 15679 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: July 15, 2018, 10:04:32 PM »

The riots represent a seminal moment in American history.  It's a perfect segue to incorporate into her story because it makes her seem extra woke.

These are small exaggerations and lies.  It's like I always say when people go for job interviews.  The applicant lies a little about how good they are.  The company lies a little about how good they are.  Everyone ends up mildly disappointed.

Same applies here. 

Oh and  Star PC.

Star Teaspoon.  I guess i"m equally woke.  My drama class was supposed to see Phantom of the Opera that night at the Ahmanson Theater in downtown LA. Therefore, the riots were part of my life too.  Tongue Oh, and i got stuck in my house under police curfew when the Lakers won the NBA championship in 2000.  Fun times. Totally turned me into the activist I am today.  Thanks, Los Angeles!

If I ever find myself speaking to a crowd at a UN event, I'm going to totally mention these incidents.
lilyrose

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: July 15, 2018, 11:05:09 PM »

Playing Devilís advocate here but I wonder if maybe she elected to send a letter to the wife of the candidate she thought would do more to affect change re: police brutality. I certainly know that, if given the choice between sending a letter to Michelle Obama or Cindy McCain, Iíd go with the former over the latter.
wisdomheaven

Humongous Member

Probably don't know what timezone I am in.

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: July 15, 2018, 11:25:07 PM »

Revising my fashion opinion:

I had not seen Meghan's whole outfit except in the one side picture, but the below video shows it in motion and I think the pants work. She looks great in the video and the pants don't drag weird like I thought they did when she walks. They have great movement to them and seem very comfortable too. So this look goes from a "no" to a "yes" for me.

Kate's dress is firmly in the "meh" category still though. If she had worn a colored heel, maybe red, with some lipstick I think it would have made this look more youthful. I definitely think her dress today is much better.

But both of them looked happy!

Video: The Duchess of Cambridge and Duchess of Sussex arrive at Wimbledon
https://www.youtube.com/w...inue=29&v=dYmRWX_tF0o
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Ask Maria.

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: July 16, 2018, 12:11:26 AM »

Playing Devilís advocate here but I wonder if maybe she elected to send a letter to the wife of the candidate she thought would do more to affect change re: police brutality. I certainly know that, if given the choice between sending a letter to Michelle Obama or Cindy McCain, Iíd go with the former over the latter.

It's quite the logic path for an 11/12 year old.

The TeaSpoon formerly known as Free The Spoon.  Don't ask me why unless you want a long story involving forks and betrayal.
ohmyword

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: July 16, 2018, 12:22:11 AM »

Well, Hello to all Californians (native & present). I only remember those Nick News Shows with Linda Ellerby because it was catch up time to complete homework. The programs usually kept kids in the loop with the news .
 if I am not mistaken she wrote to the company first.  Then she he proceeded to write the FLOTUS. Anyway, anywho, anyhow the letter was written, received, and now she's the Duchess of Sussex.

**1993 was agreat year of music. take some time and enjoy . Life is precious people. Enjoy

Stop Making Sense . . .
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Ask Maria.

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: July 16, 2018, 12:53:50 AM »

A lesson for girls everywhere: have a social conscience, write a letter and you too can marry well one day.

LOLOL.

The TeaSpoon formerly known as Free The Spoon.  Don't ask me why unless you want a long story involving forks and betrayal.
Paulina

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: July 16, 2018, 01:11:28 AM »

A lesson for girls everywhere: have a social conscience, write a letter and you too can marry well one day.

LOLOL.

Supercontent Laughing
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: July 16, 2018, 02:14:32 AM »

LOLOL.

You're so woke.  in fact, the Nobel institute should evolve with the times and issue a woke prize.
Margaret

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: July 16, 2018, 04:25:40 AM »

I had not seen Meghan's whole outfit except in the one side picture, but the below video shows it in motion and I think the pants work. She looks great in the video and the pants don't drag weird like I thought they did when she walks. They have great movement to them and seem very comfortable too. So this look goes from a "no" to a "yes" for me.

Kate's dress is firmly in the "meh" category still though. If she had worn a colored heel, maybe red, with some lipstick I think it would have made this look more youthful. I definitely think her dress today is much better.

Thanks for posting that video!  Hug   I always like to see video and not just the stills.  Seeing those pants in action doesn't change my opinion of them though.  I don't like them at the best of times, and I don't think that shirt works with them at all. 

I agree that Kate and Meghan both looked happy, and it was nice to see them together.  I didn't like Kate's dress, but I rarely like Kate's dresses.  I don't care much for dresses at all, actually.  I much prefer suits and separates.
wisdomheaven

Humongous Member

Probably don't know what timezone I am in.

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: July 16, 2018, 04:28:32 AM »

Thanks for posting that video!  Hug   I always like to see video and not just the stills.  Seeing those pants in action doesn't change my opinion of them though.  I don't like them at the best of times, and I don't think that shirt works with them at all. 

I agree that Kate and Meghan both looked happy, and it was nice to see them together.  I didn't like Kate's dress, but I rarely like Kate's dresses.  I don't care much for dresses at all, actually.  I much prefer suits and separates.

They certainly aren't everyones cup of tea  Hug! But that is what makes fashion so fun.

I also love suits and separates and I am glad Meghan does too. I wish Kate wore more suits. She would look fabulous in them as well.

Petitefil

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: July 16, 2018, 05:16:57 AM »

Here's some pictures after Serena loss

Meghan supporting Serena previously

Sitting in Serena's box

At Serena's fashion show

A picture of Serena and Meghan at a tag football match- a really good picture of Serena

ohmyword

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: July 16, 2018, 05:30:52 AM »

LOLOL.

LOLOL.

You're so woke.  in fact, the Nobel institute should evolve with the times and issue a woke prize.

The difference between a dreamer and a visionary is that a dreamer has his eyes closed and a visionary has his eyes open

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Never underestimate the power of a letter. One got me into a fellowship program  to become a Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)  after working 5 years as an ER nurse. I didn't marry a prince but the monetary increase sure feels like it.  
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 06:42:44 AM by ohmyword » Logged

Stop Making Sense . . .
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: