Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Victoria's 41st birthday - 2018  (Read 21725 times)
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2018, 06:52:45 PM »

Zadig & Voltaire chiffon maxi dress £395

Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2018, 06:55:39 PM »

You will be able to see the concert here at 21.00
https://www.svtplay.se/grattis-kronprinsessan

« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 08:32:49 PM by Arturo94 » Logged

onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2018, 07:02:24 PM »

It's safe to say that Maddie has a favourite dress!

periwinkle

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2018, 07:06:40 PM »

Madeleine is beautiful but too curvy for these kinds of billowy dresses that make her look huge with pinched waists and flow-y sleeves and pleats at the bodice. Then curled long hair on top of it all. I dare say Sofia's more simple look works better. Cute sandals and simple floral dress.
periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2018, 07:08:21 PM »

Victoria's little family is so great to see. Estelle has really grown up hasn't she. Victoria looks really happy and content. I'm a little surprised they keep celebrating her birthday it seems like a young person's event but maybe when she is queen it will stop and turn into Estelle's day? I think Silvia looks terrific here the hair and dress and her figure and light tan thumbs up.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2018, 10:08:11 PM »

Victoria's little family is so great to see. Estelle has really grown up hasn't she. Victoria looks really happy and content. I'm a little surprised they keep celebrating her birthday it seems like a young person's event but maybe when she is queen it will stop and turn into Estelle's day? I think Silvia looks terrific here the hair and dress and her figure and light tan thumbs up.
This is a very good question!
I was also thinking that it's kind of ridiculous turning the heir's birthday into national hollyday and the fact that Vic and Silvia are forced to wear traditional clothes. I don't see the reason. I get it when it in Sweden's national day. I totally get it. But for Vic's birthday... it's completely unnecessary. I wish they won't force Estelle wearing traditional clothes in her b'day.

A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2018, 10:41:18 PM »

Don't they have (IMHO daft) "rule" about women not crossing their legs in Sweden? Madeleine's got her legs crossed in all the photos. I don't see anything wrong with it.

And I love her sandals.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2018, 11:09:45 PM »

Don't they have (IMHO daft) "rule" about women not crossing their legs in Sweden? Madeleine's got her legs crossed in all the photos. I don't see anything wrong with it.

And I love her sandals.

The better to keep Snakes away!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2018, 11:56:53 PM »

You will be able to see the concert here at 21.00
https://www.svtplay.se/grattis-kronprinsessan

I was just going to say that this is a lovely event, and then I saw these pictures and realized that they let trash into the event.  What a shame. One of the trashy fools looks like he's smelling something terrible in the first photo.  It's probably himself he's smelling. It looks like he hasn't seen a shower in a while. And shouldn't his wife also be wearing her traditional costume?  I mean, she's so devoted to her culture, as we all saw during her son's christening.  Or does she only do that when she wants to steal the spotlight?
BellaDonna

Mini Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2018, 12:11:17 AM »

Paulina

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2018, 01:18:16 AM »

Great pictures. I like the Queen's blue dress. Do people in Sweden like Sylvia? Is she a sympathetic character? Does Snakey have her fans?

Victoria and Daniel have an adorable little family.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2018, 02:01:57 AM »

Great pictures. I like the Queen's blue dress. Do people in Sweden like Sylvia? Is she a sympathetic character? Does Snakey have her fans?

Victoria and Daniel have an adorable little family.

The Snake's fan base consists of adolescent males who are, um, familiar with her previous "work" and sugar-idiots who worship anybody with a title.  That's about it, I think.
wisdomheaven

Humongous Member

Probably don't know what timezone I am in.

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2018, 05:26:08 AM »

I think Sofia, for the first time, looks the best  Secret I like Madde's outfit, but I think darker hair suits her much better.

Victoria's national dress is always great and I wish the other royal women wore it today too instead of just Silvia and Victoria. But her casual dress was  Crap

Estelle is really becoming Victoria's mini-me. It is her smile that gives her such a strong resemblance to her mom 
Petitefil

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2018, 06:45:31 AM »

I think Sofia, for the first time, looks the best  Secret I like Madde's outfit, but I think darker hair suits her much better.

Victoria's national dress is always great and I wish the other royal women wore it today too instead of just Silvia and Victoria. But her casual dress was  Crap

Estelle is really becoming Victoria's mini-me. It is her smile that gives her such a strong resemblance to her mom 

Iíve been a lurker here before I joined, and I have really enjoyed your posts.  Thumb up
Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2018, 07:12:58 AM »

All things aside, I always love Victoria's smile and body language. Always always makes you feel welcome. Like she really meant to invite you along and genuinely happy you came.

We have a Senior Partner here with such blessed characteristics and she is always always the gambit that wins contracts (sunny disposition and also I think the right facial structure... some people are equally genuine but have bad physical configurations (eg RBF etc) ... I don't know how to explain it)

Was about to say something similar, Deb.   Victoria has an openness and a graciousness about her. 

She may be faking it at times, but if she is, it's impossible to tell.  She comes across as genuinely happy to meet people, and sincere in her thanks to them.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: