Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Victoria's 41st birthday - 2018  (Read 21724 times)
EstellesBows

Medium Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2018, 02:22:51 PM »

Star

Sofia stands out in no category at all to me.   If they wanted a real model, or even a stunning stripper, all they got was mediocre in every way - inside and out.

I hate to judge people on their physical appearance, but this has always been what has struck me with Hoefia. She is definitely not the ugliest person but I have never thought she is this exceptional beauty either - I find just her average looking (in the sense of being average/in the middle of the pack - I wouldn't say she is ugly, but I wouldn't say she is exceptionally pretty either). There are a lot of beautiful models out there if that was what Greaseball really wanted, but.....Hoefia isn't one of them.

Sofia got to where she was because when she was young, she had the combination of having a good body (I don't find her facially beautiful, but I wish I had her body from when she was a bikini/snake model) AND being willing to forgo her all self respect and dignity and pose like a skank for a cheap lads magazine for 14 year old boys to nut to and go on Paradise Hotel and embarrass herself.

If she tried to become a "real" model, she wouldn't have made it because she isn't exceptionally beautiful and she isn't someone with an interesting look that falls into the "unconventional beauty" category. She'd just another one of the many "cute enough" women with a decent body.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2018, 10:52:28 AM »

I think  the fact that she is so basic in every way is what attracted CP to her because even his lizard brain can recognise that.

Subconsciously he knows that compared to her he comes across as a decent buy and as such she makes an excellent foot stool for him in addition to her bedroom talents.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2018, 11:01:55 AM »

To be fair, I always wonder at the starlets in those national yellow press magazines, they are very seldom exceptional beauties and most often hardly anybody knows them. You see them at shows like "jungle camps" "Get me out I'm a  star" or those fun rating shows in which celebs discuss everything from the 80 fashions to fails or whatnot. Usually the audience needs to be told who they are every time they are shown on the screen, because nobody knows them.
(I remember a very funny incident in a restaurant in which a guy made a huge fuss about being seated "discreetly, in order not to have people start snapping pictures or coming up to his table for pix and autographs" and the host said dry as a martini: " I don't think that wouldn't even be a problem if you called the press yourself" )

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2018, 09:55:06 AM »

To be fair, I always wonder at the starlets in those national yellow press magazines, they are very seldom exceptional beauties and most often hardly anybody knows them. You see them at shows like "jungle camps" "Get me out I'm a  star" or those fun rating shows in which celebs discuss everything from the 80 fashions to fails or whatnot. Usually the audience needs to be told who they are every time they are shown on the screen, because nobody knows them.
(I remember a very funny incident in a restaurant in which a guy made a huge fuss about being seated "discreetly, in order not to have people start snapping pictures or coming up to his table for pix and autographs" and the host said dry as a martini: " I don't think that wouldn't even be a problem if you called the press yourself" )

Laughing
Mary Stuart

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2018, 09:14:03 PM »

This little girl was so excited to meet Victoria and the rest of the family! It is a thread on twitter, so you can scroll down to see the whole story.

https://twitter.com/estel...tatus/1021444592233742342
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 09:43:02 PM by Mary Stuart » Logged

Kins

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2018, 10:41:00 PM »

^OMG-too adorable!!!!!
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2018, 10:43:48 PM »

This little girl was so excited to meet Victoria and the rest of the family! It is a thread on twitter, so you can scroll down to see the whole story.

Victoria's reaction is so warm, like she meets a beloved family member.

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2018, 11:47:42 PM »

That was lovely!
hrhpita

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2018, 01:19:22 AM »

I melted! 

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2018, 02:19:08 AM »

Aaah that is sooo sweet 
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2018, 02:49:44 AM »

I melted! 

Oh yeah! 

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2018, 12:58:19 PM »

That little girl was so excited to meet Victoria. Lovely clip, I'm sure she will always remember this special meeting
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2018, 11:15:16 AM »

Victoria speaking German: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfCGneCqqCs
Athena

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2018, 01:39:21 AM »

I'm catching up here after a few days without internet access but had to comment - this meeting is absolutely heartwarming, I'm still sitting here with a broad smile on my face. 

Bless Victoria and Estelle and their family!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: