Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lady Gabriella Windsor engaged to Thomas Kingston  (Read 88105 times)
AutumnOpal

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2018, 05:56:03 PM »

Another opportunity for an epic "Mother of the Bride"-zilla!
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2018, 06:02:19 PM »

Indeed-I think Fergie might have been influenced by her ... the brother who has always looked spaced out got married at Hampton Court Palace and his mother got lots of freebies
Celia

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2018, 06:27:02 PM »

I'm really looking forward to this one --those amazing Kent jewels, the Euro-titled cousins, lots of Greeks and Danes.  Can't wait!
genegal43

Big Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2018, 09:40:51 PM »

Star  Oh yeah, that's going to be fun to see how Princess Michael can top Fergie!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2018, 10:10:20 PM »

It would be absolutely fantastic if she neglected to invite Sparkles and Haz-been; especially since they snubbed her and other family members in favor of Oprah, the Beckhams, and the Clooneys.
Victoria38

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2018, 11:48:01 PM »

It would be absolutely fantastic if she neglected to invite Sparkles and Haz-been; especially since they snubbed her and other family members in favor of Oprah, the Beckhams, and the Clooneys.

Lady G is a real Windsor and dosn't have to curry favour with Sparkles who is a jumped up nobody. Ella should put both her and Harry in their place by totally ignoring them.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2018, 12:10:02 AM »

Ella always seemed like a nice, level headed, very intelligent woman. Congratulations! I'm happy for them!

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
dhb

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2018, 12:38:24 AM »

Was Pss Michael of Kent the one with the racist past/snubs? If so, I doubt Sparkles/Haz-been would want to show up to the wedding but they must might out of duty  Roll Eyes
lilyrose

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2018, 01:13:36 AM »

Was Pss Michael of Kent the one with the racist past/snubs? If so, I doubt Sparkles/Haz-been would want to show up to the wedding but they must might out of duty  Roll Eyes

Yep, she's a very nasty sort of woman and if I were Meghan, I definitely wouldn't want her at my wedding, but I always thought Harry was close with Freddie and Gabriella and would've invited them at least. There was a lot of furor about the Kents and Gloucesters not being invited to the wedding, but I'm not sure Harry or William went to any of the Gloucester weddings? Does anyone know? I know Kate went to Rose's wedding but that was without William. I'm not sure how close they are to the St. Andrews trio.
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2018, 01:38:43 AM »

Yep, she's a very nasty sort of woman and if I were Meghan, I definitely wouldn't want her at my wedding, but I always thought Harry was close with Freddie and Gabriella and would've invited them at least. There was a lot of furor about the Kents and Gloucesters not being invited to the wedding, but I'm not sure Harry or William went to any of the Gloucester weddings? Does anyone know? I know Kate went to Rose's wedding but that was without William. I'm not sure how close they are to the St. Andrews trio.

So...the HRH Gloucesters and Kents did attend Harry's wedding but not any of their kids.   As for your question about William & Harry's attendance at Gloucester and Kents weddings here's what I've found:

Earl of Ulster (Heir to Gloucester)--2002 at the Queen's Chapel St James's Palace--could not find a record either way about the boys
Lady Davina--2004 at the private chapel at KP--no royals other than her nuclear family attended as the wedding was very small
Lady Rose--2008 at the Queen's Chapel St James's Palace--as you mentioned Kate but neither of the boys

Earl of St Andrews (heir to Kent)--registry wedding in Scotland in 1988--I'm doubting the boys were there but I can't find sources.   From the few pictures I've found just the extended Kent family.
Lady Helen--1992 at St George's Chapel Windsor--no info on the boys, but Charles and Diana were there
Lord Nicolas--2006 at The Vatican--no senior royals

Lord Frederick Windsor--2009 at Hampton Court Palace--neither of the boys attended

James Ogilvy--1988 in Essex--neither of the boys attended
Marina Ogilvy--1990 in Richmond Park(?)--neither of the boys attended

So if I'm right we are 0/9 for the boys and 1/9 for Kate.  Of course 4 wedding were in the late 80s early 90s, 1 was abroad, and 1 was private so it's more like 0/3 boys and 1/3 Kate.  I also don't think the boys attended Lady Sarah's wedding in 1994 or David's wedding in 1993.  I think that's it for extended royals.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2018, 01:41:02 AM »

Thanks Elissa. His face was familar and I associated it with Pippa

Small circles this ones, with all the switching of partners Secret

wot does T Kensington do? Is he in stocks and shares?
was it this daughter who went out with a nice Indian journalist?
they looked smashing together
or did I get the couples muddled  Thinking

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2018, 01:55:32 AM »

Thanks Elissa. His face was familar and I associated it with Pippa

Small circles this ones, with all the switching of partners Secret

wot does T Kensington do? Is he in stocks and shares?
was it this daughter who went out with a nice Indian journalist?
they looked smashing together
or did I get the couples muddled  Thinking

G Smiley

Not sure what Thomas K. does, but Ella did indeed go out with Aatish Taseer, for three years.  Not sure her family thinks he's very nice anymore though; he wrote a kiss and tell article https://www.express.co.uk...ss-and-tell-Aatish-Taseer
rosella
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2018, 02:01:44 AM »

Gabriella's fiance Thomas is a banker in London.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2018, 02:07:27 AM »

thx Margaret  Star

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Celia

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2018, 03:31:25 AM »

And Atish is now with a man.  So there's that.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: