Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lady Gabriella Windsor engaged to Thomas Kingston  (Read 84547 times)
CyrilSebastian

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: May 17, 2019, 04:28:23 AM »

Do you think that Gabriella and Thomas will recite the traditional wedding vows?
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: May 17, 2019, 04:51:26 AM »

I assume it will be a traditional service. Smiley I wish we could watch it. Eugenie and Jack's wedding was beautiful.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
luvcharles

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: May 17, 2019, 05:49:37 AM »

I believe the entire royal family is going. Could be wrong though.

There are a few we can rule out. Meghan is unlikely to attend having just given birth. Sophie is in Kent doing an engagement so we can rule her out and I can’t see Harry going as he’ll be with Meghan (I could be wrong though...)

I am not sure the Duke of Kent will be attending as he has two engagements in Athens on the 18th and more on the 19th and 20th. Given the time difference between London and Athens I am not sure he could realistically attend a midday wedding in London (Windsor) and then fly to Athens and lay a wreath and visit a naval ship (possible of course but not all would be done in daylight).

Seems strange to arrange for this visit to be this weekend (or at least for the scheduled events that are on Saturday).

The Countess of Wessex has an engagement on the 18th as well so maybe she will be a no show along with Anne and William.

This information is from the British Monarchy webside Future Engagements page for 18th May, 2019. https://www.royal.uk/futu...5D=18%2F05%2F2019&id=
Booklover

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: May 17, 2019, 03:26:30 PM »

I'll rephrase that:: I believe most of the royals are invited. Unlike that other wedding a year ago.
Well probably get lots of coverage in Hello Mag.
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: May 17, 2019, 03:46:47 PM »

I'll rephrase that:: I believe most of the royals are invited. Unlike that other wedding a year ago.
Well probably get lots of coverage in Hello Mag.

Yes indeed - IMO it is poor form not to invite family. The Royals do a lunch and dinner event - the family of Haznot should have been invited to the lunch time event at the Castle - the Z listers could have had the evening to themselves
Konradin

Mini Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: May 17, 2019, 05:50:38 PM »

There are a few we can rule out. Meghan is unlikely to attend having just given birth. Sophie is in Kent doing an engagement so we can rule her out and I can’t see Harry going as he’ll be with Meghan (I could be wrong though...)

William is iffy since he's going to the FA cup final that evening.  And if William doesn't go Kate may not...so I'll call her iffy too.

Anne is attending a parade and lunch for The Blues and Royals in Windsor.  The Duke of Kent will be in Greece.  The Duchess of Kent may go but she keeps a very low profile.
We'll see soon enough, given this is as close to another royal wedding we will get in quite a long time, we don't have other royals that haven't married yet. Unless we talk about Lux ones, I think I speak for all of us when I say how much I love royal weddings.
kpzra

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: May 17, 2019, 05:54:13 PM »

William is iffy since he's going to the FA cup final that evening.  And if William doesn't go Kate may not...so I'll call her iffy too.

Anne is attending a parade and lunch for The Blues and Royals in Windsor.  The Duke of Kent will be in Greece.  The Duchess of Kent may go but she keeps a very low profile.
We'll see soon enough, given this is as close to another royal wedding we will get in quite a long time, we don't have other royals that haven't married yet. Unless we talk about Lux ones, I think I speak for all of us when I say how much I love royal weddings.

Bea isn't married yet so there is her wedding in the future.
CyrilSebastian

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: May 18, 2019, 12:17:56 AM »

I assume it will be a traditional service. Smiley I wish we could watch it. Eugenie and Jack's wedding was beautiful.

It will be nice if Gabriella and Thomas use the traditional wedding vows. Lady Gabriella has lovely middle names.
luvcharles

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: May 18, 2019, 12:54:55 AM »

We will probably never know what service they used. Lady Gabriella is so far down the line of succession that I doubt that the Order of Service will be made public and certainly no TV or other coverage from inside the chapel.
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: May 18, 2019, 10:32:05 AM »

What time is the ceremony?

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: May 18, 2019, 10:48:28 AM »

I think I read 11am.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
ralf103

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: May 18, 2019, 11:05:06 AM »

Interesting that Anne is attending an official event and lunch in Windsor around same time of wedding.
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: May 18, 2019, 11:54:07 AM »

Flowers at the entrance look good

(from Mark Stewart's Twitter)
Lord G¡n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: May 18, 2019, 11:57:29 AM »

First guests
Julian Fellowes
https://i.dailymail.co.uk..._t-a-37_1558172273836.jpg
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: May 18, 2019, 11:58:04 AM »

Interesting that Anne is attending an official event and lunch in Windsor around same time of wedding.

Less senior royals, more recent distant in-laws... Pippa, husband and I think behind that's even Carole & Mike arriving ...

https://twitter.com/Tracy.../1129686079580319744?s=20
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: