Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lady Gabriella Windsor engaged to Thomas Kingston  (Read 87338 times)
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #450 on: May 21, 2019, 11:03:34 PM »

Bruhaha, we have a winner. The oldest piece of clothing worn to this wedding is ... Birgittes Aerobic Headband.

First worn 1984 (!) - that is 35 years ago, the bride was 3 then - for Trooping the Color, most interestingly the brooch as well.

Credit for this find to OoSS's second blog, From Her Majesty's jewel Vault, where I spotted this. But I thought it's worthwhile to share.
For once, it's not Anne winning the recycling contest ...

I bet it's safe to say that Birgitte doesn't Kondo much, otherwise this THING would have been gone for good decades ago ...

Nice touch from the then-Viscount Linley to chose a hairdo matching with his mother's 

How thoughtful children can be.  Wink
thecrownjewelthief

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #451 on: May 22, 2019, 12:53:29 AM »

Bruhaha, we have a winner. The oldest piece of clothing worn to this wedding is ... Birgittes Aerobic Headband.

First worn 1984 (!) - that is 35 years ago, the bride was 3 then - for Trooping the Color, most interestingly the brooch as well.

Credit for this find to OoSS's second blog, From Her Majesty's jewel Vault, where I spotted this. But I thought it's worthwhile to share.

I bet it's safe to say that Birgitte doesn't Kondo much, otherwise this THING would have been gone for good decades ago ...

What an amazing find! Star
luvcharles

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #452 on: May 22, 2019, 01:15:31 AM »

.......I think Eugenie's nuptials gave Sarah a taste of being back 'in the family' again and it's obvious that Andrew would love to officially have her back by his side. The only problem is that, as someone else mentioned, once she's a member of the BRF again anything embarrassing she might do will embarrass the family as a whole. Are they prepared to take the risk with her a second time?

They can't stop her coming back in. They don't need consent to remarry as only the first 6 need permission to marry and Andrew is now 8th so he could remarry Sarah, or anyone else for that matter, and there is no one thing anyone can do about it.
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #453 on: May 22, 2019, 01:15:45 AM »

What an amazing find! Star

This place is the FBI of royalty, I tell ya.

Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #454 on: May 22, 2019, 05:09:44 AM »

.......I think Eugenie's nuptials gave Sarah a taste of being back 'in the family' again and it's obvious that Andrew would love to officially have her back by his side. The only problem is that, as someone else mentioned, once she's a member of the BRF again anything embarrassing she might do will embarrass the family as a whole. Are they prepared to take the risk with her a second time?

They can't stop her coming back in. They don't need consent to remarry as only the first 6 need permission to marry and Andrew is now 8th so he could remarry Sarah, or anyone else for that matter, and there is no one thing anyone can do about it.

Well, you know, if A&S do, the establishment can hardly argue given certain current additions to the family that make Fergie's blissfully ignorant and selfish faux pas look tame and almost amusing.

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #455 on: May 22, 2019, 05:19:06 AM »

Well, you know, if A&S do, the establishment can hardly argue given certain current additions to the family that make Fergie's blissfully ignorant and selfish faux pas look tame and almost amusing.

can't wait for this wedding  Icecream

I'll bring bucketloads of popcorn, wait for our lesbaru, in a very tight and ill fitting frock in mismatching colours all covered in cat fur   Crazy   Kitty

right. who is next?

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #456 on: May 22, 2019, 08:17:35 AM »

Lovely photo! (Except for that one bridesmaid who is having a massive sulk    Icecream)

I LOVE the scenery. Look like something out of the fairytale 

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #457 on: May 22, 2019, 08:58:52 AM »

The boy at the far right, with his legs crossed. He looks so happy 
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #458 on: May 22, 2019, 09:45:29 AM »

It looks like they photoshopped the green around them. Bad, really bad... Thinking

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #459 on: May 22, 2019, 10:05:56 AM »

It looks like they photoshopped the green around them. Bad, really bad... Thinking

The scenery is so beautiful that it seem to be too good to be real Wink

But below pic is what I'd call bad, really bad...    Tongue
(tall flower postament make them look like the dwarfs, carelessly folded beige curtain in the back. Whoever took care of the styling, should have been fired on the spot!).

Victoria38

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #460 on: May 22, 2019, 11:23:03 AM »

That's the lake outside Frogmore House and the pictures we're defo taken there for real as one of the guests took a picture of them posing there and posted it on instagram. I know what you mean though.
Victoria38

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #461 on: May 22, 2019, 11:24:03 AM »

Lovely photo! (Except for that one bridesmaid who is having a massive sulk    Icecream)

I LOVE the scenery. Look like something out of the fairytale 

Yes it's very Jane Austin.
emtishell

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #462 on: May 22, 2019, 12:16:25 PM »

I love Maud and Isabella on the left..... you could frame that by itself, a lovely portrait of sisters 
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #463 on: May 22, 2019, 03:11:45 PM »

can't wait for this wedding  Icecream

I'll bring bucketloads of popcorn, wait for our lesbaru, in a very tight and ill fitting frock in mismatching colours all covered in cat fur   Crazy   Kitty

right. who is next?

G Smiley

Me!  Iíll bring the wine and the tops with the belly cut outs.
Lady Liebe

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #464 on: May 22, 2019, 04:01:26 PM »

I love Maud and Isabella on the left..... you could frame that by itself, a lovely portrait of sisters 

Yes, that is a lovely picture of Maud and isabella.

The scenery is so beautiful that it seem to be too good to be real Wink

But below pic is what I'd call bad, really bad...    Tongue
(tall flower postament make them look like the dwarfs, carelessly folded beige curtain in the back. Whoever took care of the styling, should have been fired on the spot!).

Agree, that is a really really bad picture of Snakey and CP. Not only is it carelessly arranged but the overwhelming pale colors are guaranteed to wash them out.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: