Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lady Gabriella Windsor engaged to Thomas Kingston  (Read 14137 times)
schmichaelira

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2018, 06:27:40 AM »

It would be absolutely fantastic if she neglected to invite Sparkles and Haz-been; especially since they snubbed her and other family members in favor of Oprah, the Beckhams, and the Clooneys.

I am geekyroyalaficionado on instagram&youtube
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2018, 04:39:47 PM »

Oh yes!!!
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2018, 12:45:56 PM »

Rebecca English said today the wedding will take place at St George's Chapel in Windsor ! With a reception af Frogmore House afterwards!
 I hope it's true ! Banana
calliope

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2018, 12:58:49 PM »

Rebecca English said today the wedding will take place at St George's Chapel in Windsor ! With a reception af Frogmore House afterwards!

Isn't Frogmore House where Harry and Meghan are moving into? If so, would a reception there be possible?
Yvonne

Mini Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2018, 01:10:43 PM »

Isn't Frogmore House where Harry and Meghan are moving into? If so, would a reception there be possible?

they are moving to Frogmore Cottage, not the main house.
calliope

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: December 21, 2018, 01:54:21 PM »

they are moving to Frogmore Cottage, not the main house.

Thanks for the clarification.
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: December 21, 2018, 03:51:11 PM »

Lady Gabrielle is the type of woman W&H should have married. She's lovely, well educated, elegant, knows how to act in public. 
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: December 21, 2018, 06:32:37 PM »

Lady Gabrielle is the type of woman W&H should have married. She's lovely, well educated, elegant, knows how to act in public. 

And a woman of that description would run, not walk, away from those 2 nupties hence, Kannot and Imelda as HRHs.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 06:45:31 PM by leatherface » Logged
mariposa
Banned
Banned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: December 21, 2018, 06:38:28 PM »

Crazy because if you look them up it's all articles of the Hazbeens saying Lady Gabriella is copying them. This is their moment so I am happy for her and her soon to be husband. Another wedding that seems more sincere.
royalviewers

Baby Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: December 21, 2018, 08:21:56 PM »

Crazy because if you look them up it's all articles of the Hazbeens saying Lady Gabriella is copying them. This is their moment so I am happy for her and her soon to be husband. Another wedding that seems more sincere.
its sickening to read for all of what happened in the brf always associated with those whom hits the ground running couple..... what's wrong with royal reporter this day....and I really hope that couple do not invited to Lady Gabriella's wedding.... But for my imagination, if she's not invited she will find a way to draw attention to her....maybe she will trying to accidentally pass by in front of the chapel while strolling with her baby and when the reporter notice whe will acting smiling like a shy girl, or probably she take the baby from the pram, and do a little running to pretend she avoid the press, and maybe guve a little interview that she don't know there's a wedding in the chapel because she's happen to stay at cottage not far from the chapel....well that's my wild imagination Supercontent
CyrilSebastian

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2019, 11:21:39 PM »

I am interested to see how the the flowers will be positioned in the Chapel. I wonder if Gabriella will use a few pastel colors.
fruela

Micro Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2019, 10:39:42 PM »

I think she is beautiful and graceful.She reminds me of her aunt Princess Alexandra.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: