Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lady Gabriella Windsor engaged to Thomas Kingston  (Read 84540 times)
luvcharles

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: May 04, 2019, 08:07:28 AM »

The extended non-HRH family members weren't invited to Harry's wedding so no Freddy or Gabriella who grew up in KP with Harry.

Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: May 04, 2019, 08:35:18 AM »

Not important to them, they aren't celebrities, so Gabriella and Freddy weren't invited.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: May 04, 2019, 08:39:39 AM »

She was at Eugenie's - i can't imagine that she or her parents would not invite "family" - will be interesting to see who the child attendants are  Wink
luvcharles

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: May 04, 2019, 09:38:16 AM »

That was one of the things I liked about Eugenie's wedding - that the full extended family were there. I wonder if that is why they were all listed as attending in the Court Circular whereas for Harry's it was only the Queen, Philip, Charles, Camilla and William along with Harry of course who were listed as attending.
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: May 04, 2019, 10:52:21 AM »

That was one of the things I liked about Eugenie's wedding - that the full extended family were there. I wonder if that is why they were all listed as attending in the Court Circular whereas for Harry's it was only the Queen, Philip, Charles, Camilla and William along with Harry of course who were listed as attending.

Well "they" were all there in October - but not at the Sussex wedding - some but not all. Who knows what dictates what is announced. Hopefully the Kent family will host a tasteful occasion 
CyrilSebastian

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: May 05, 2019, 01:33:16 AM »

Do you think Lady Sophie Windsor will be the matron of honor?
Konradin

Mini Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: May 05, 2019, 03:05:33 PM »

The extended non-HRH family members weren't invited to Harry's wedding so no Freddy or Gabriella who grew up in KP with Harry.

The lack of royals in that wedding did strike me, it looked more Hollywood-esque than a royal wedding per se. A pity really, they are both very private people, especially her, and Freddy has finally settled down after he married his wife. I don't know how close they are with the Wessex, but I do think the niece will be part of the cortege. The Kents' have always played by the book when it counts, so I don't expect anything tasteless from them, and yes, I do count with Princess Michael dressing over the top. It wouldn't be otherwise.  Whistle
ralf103

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: May 05, 2019, 11:02:33 PM »

Well Eugenie seemed to invite all her family, whereas the other wedding seemed to only invite those HRH's and royals who get any media attention to go alongside the celebrities who were there for PR.

Nice that HM is attending, she didn't go to Lord Frederick's did she? Seems more royals will attend this one?
Lord G¡n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: May 06, 2019, 12:14:19 AM »

Well Eugenie seemed to invite all her family, whereas the other wedding seemed to only invite those HRH's and royals who get any media attention to go alongside the celebrities who were there for PR.

Nice that HM is attending, she didn't go to Lord Frederick's did she? Seems more royals will attend this one?
Yes,please!
The Grifter

Warned
Baby Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: May 06, 2019, 08:07:42 PM »

May 19. LOL.
Konradin

Mini Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: May 07, 2019, 02:04:18 PM »

Unless either the groom or bride are really acquainted with them, or they are a close relationship, she does not attend. I.e., she went to one of the Mountbattens' girls wedding, which was a first.
Celia

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: May 07, 2019, 03:16:59 PM »

Which Mountbatten girl?  Pamela/Patricia?  Alexandra Knatchbull?  Patricia's girls?

I think she's going to Lady Gabriella's because she's going to be at Windsor that week-end, and the ceremony is taking place in her home, so to speak.  Just proximity in this case.
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: May 07, 2019, 03:22:22 PM »

Which Mountbatten girl?  Pamela/Patricia?  Alexandra Knatchbull?  Patricia's girls?

I think she's going to Lady Gabriella's because she's going to be at Windsor that week-end, and the ceremony is taking place in her home, so to speak.  Just proximity in this case.

i would think HM suits herself.... doubt proximity counts for much but maybe she is supporting family she likes to associate with....
Konradin

Mini Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: May 07, 2019, 07:14:49 PM »

i would think HM suits herself.... doubt proximity counts for much but maybe she is supporting family she likes to associate with....
I meant Alexandra's wedding, sorry I didn't clarify.

Charles even gave her away at the church.

Link: https://www.hellomagazine..._campaign=internaltwitter
CyrilSebastian

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: May 15, 2019, 02:40:28 AM »

Do you think that Princess Michael's brother, Baron Frederick von Reibnitz will attend Lady Gabriella's wedding?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: