Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lady Gabriella Windsor engaged to Thomas Kingston  (Read 78110 times)
luvcharles

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: May 15, 2019, 03:29:25 AM »

If Lady Gabriella invites her uncle I am sure he will attend.
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: May 15, 2019, 02:16:43 PM »

Lady Gabriella Windsor and Thomas Kingston's royal wedding: who are the soon-to-be married couple?

https://www.telegraph.co....-windsor-thomas-kingston/
Konradin

Mini Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: May 15, 2019, 03:19:42 PM »

Do you think that Princess Michael's brother, Baron Frederick von Reibnitz will attend Lady Gabriella's wedding?
Not much is known about them, which in this case, it's really good, especially given the bad press their parents got. They live a life very much out of problems, and sight. If they are close, they will be there for sure, why not?
lula

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: May 16, 2019, 12:46:50 AM »

I think maybe this wedding will surprise us... after the poor presence of European royalty at the wedding of Harry and Eugenie...

King Constantine of Greece is her godfather, she has attended the weddings of all his children, including Nikolaos in Greece... so I expect a good representation of the family.

Mariano Hugo, Prince of Windisch-Graetz is also her godfather, he is married to Archduchess Sophie of Habsburg, and her mother  Archduchess  Helene is cousin of Prince Michael and friend of Queen Elizabeth.

Prince Michael and his wife have attended many celebrations of members of non-ruling families, especially with those with whom they are related through Princess Marina... so maybe we can see more guests.
CyrilSebastian

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: May 16, 2019, 02:08:33 AM »

Do you think that Princess Michael's brother, Baron Frederick von Reibnitz will attend Lady Gabriella's wedding?
Not much is known about them, which in this case, it's really good, especially given the bad press their parents got. They live a life very much out of problems, and sight. If they are close, they will be there for sure, why not?

Is Baron Frederick von Reibnitz married? If Yes, does he have children?
Celia

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: May 16, 2019, 04:03:03 AM »

I checked BBC-America for Saturday and they have their regular programming listed.  bummer.  I'll can at least rely on the wonderful resource that is RD.  I can't wait to see her dress, the tiara and the guests.  I hope Gloria TNT is there, wearing something weird.
karma chamelion

Large Member

Let them eat banana bread

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: May 16, 2019, 04:27:05 AM »

I'll bet we'll see The Generalissimo and his darling dumpling of a mother representing the Russian connection. Maybe Romania and some Germans? It should be interesting watching, much more so than the Luggages.

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: May 16, 2019, 05:58:43 AM »

Is Baron Frederick von Reibnitz married? If Yes, does he have children?

AFAIK he married twice (both times in Sydney Australia) and I think may have a child - not sure
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 06:06:00 AM by Princess MS » Logged
Celia

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: May 16, 2019, 12:17:14 PM »

I expect lots of Greeks, Yugoslavs, Germans (from Philip's sisters and Marina's), the Kents, Gloucesters, aristos...  Can't wait!

I'll bet we'll see The Generalissimo and his darling dumpling of a mother representing the Russian connection. Maybe Romania and some Germans? It should be interesting watching, much more so than the Luggages.
thecrownjewelthief

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: May 16, 2019, 02:09:57 PM »

For sure. This feels like a wedding I would've seen in early 1990s Majesty magazines. Looking forward to it!
LongMaySheReign

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: May 16, 2019, 07:46:49 PM »

She's a stylish tall women, I'm looking forward to her wedding dress.
Konradin

Mini Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: May 16, 2019, 07:56:14 PM »

The Greeks are going for sure, she is a greatgranddaughter of Marina, Princess of Greece and Denmark. Plus, most of them live in GB, so is no trouble for Pavlos & Ma'am to go there. Plus, Pushy likes to shine and be grand, so I'm sure she will try to make it as royal as possible. HM might go, I know she is fond of her cousin, and children. Charles and Camilla might go too.

I think Ella would be lovely, she does not go into Mabel's territory so it's safe to say, she will be lovely. I do hope so too for her mother's fringe. Fingers crossed.
Booklover

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: May 16, 2019, 10:01:16 PM »

I believe the entire royal family is going. Could be wrong though.
Molly2101

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: May 16, 2019, 10:46:27 PM »

There are a few we can rule out. Meghan is unlikely to attend having just given birth. Sophie is in Kent doing an engagement so we can rule her out and I can’t see Harry going as he’ll be with Meghan (I could be wrong though...)

"All my heart is yours, sir: it belongs to you; and with you it would remain, were fate to exile the rest of me from your presence forever." Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte.
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: May 16, 2019, 10:59:53 PM »

There are a few we can rule out. Meghan is unlikely to attend having just given birth. Sophie is in Kent doing an engagement so we can rule her out and I can’t see Harry going as he’ll be with Meghan (I could be wrong though...)

William is iffy since he's going to the FA cup final that evening.  And if William doesn't go Kate may not...so I'll call her iffy too.

Anne is attending a parade and lunch for The Blues and Royals in Windsor.  The Duke of Kent will be in Greece.  The Duchess of Kent may go but she keeps a very low profile.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: