Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lady Gabriella Windsor engaged to Thomas Kingston  (Read 141443 times)
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #405 on: May 20, 2019, 01:22:14 PM »

So, brother of the bride always looks....shall we say very, very,very tired. Ahem. Is there some back story to him?

No, he's always looked like he habitually sticks his finger in an outlet. There has been whispers through the years, but no actual proof.

He was a wild child in his youth (modelling, drinking, possibly worse - Princess Margaret Pushy publicly said her son was "no junkie" but he seems to have settled down in the last few years since meeting Sophie and having daughters. He works in finance, i think.

Oh dear - yet another Windsor going bald .... hopefully his wife passes on "hair" genes
Konradin

Small Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #406 on: May 20, 2019, 01:30:55 PM »

Harry is present. He came together with PssAnne and Freddie´s wife. I saw pictures of Fergie in tight pink dress, Bea and her boyfriend  Roll Eyes

Where can we watch the guess arrival ?

The Daily mail is updating this page quite regularly: https://www.dailymail.co....dy-Gabriella-Windsor.html

Anne, Sophie and Harry

I know I'm a bit late but I usually don't read this forums on the weekends, so... I was really happy she went on with the tradition and used her grandmother's wedding tiara. Well done, I was right after all. After all we have discussed, I'm also happy Harry showed up, I didn't have any hope to be honest. Now, I will apologize in advance since they are mostly off topic, but are the Middletons close to this side of the family? It was a surprise to see them there.

Now, Anne... ANNE!  Crap Please, buy some new skirts, and jackets, you do have the money, pleeeeeeease, you must leave 1987 behind, we have all done it looooooong ago!  Secret I don't remember when, perhaps last year I think, but she did use her yellow clothes from Charles' wedding, I mean...  Crazy

Well, this is quite a surprise, she didn't do all over the top, I'm glad Princess Michael has found a new tone, and for once hasn't tried to upstage everyone else, especially since this was her daughter's wedding. This, however, does not mean I like whatever hippie thing is going on in the upper part of her ensemble.  

I knew HM was going to be there, she does not miss close relations' events.

And just to finish on a high note, Ella was stunning, and I'm reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally glad they chose to follow this tradition. That fringe was just right. Bonus points for amazing tiara hair. I wish them the best.

Supercontent Supercontent Jumping Jumping Jumping Laugh bounce Laugh bounce Laugh bounce
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 01:43:06 PM by Konradin » Logged
jnozak

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #407 on: May 20, 2019, 02:58:05 PM »

What a beautiful wedding and bride! I got a laugh out of the DM article... Did anyone else notice the picture of Beatrice getting out of the car at the PM reception, where it looks like she's handing off a bottle of perfume? There's a sign on the back of the driver's seat that says "street child". I thought that summed up her look rather well. 👿
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #408 on: May 20, 2019, 04:33:57 PM »

I love that she wore her veil over the tiara - none of this cutting off the veil nonsense. We knew perfectly well she wore a fringe tiara going in. I do love a fringe tiara on royal brides. I harbored a hope the Eugenie would wear Queen Mary's fringe tiara, which was worn by both HM and Princess Anne at their respective weddings. OT but I think HM had been holding the emerald one in reserve for Eugenie's wedding. JMHO.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.     CS Lewis
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #409 on: May 20, 2019, 04:43:26 PM »

About the alleged drug use...

https://www.express.co.uk...gton-palace-aatish-taseer
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #410 on: May 20, 2019, 05:07:03 PM »

About the alleged drug use...

https://www.express.co.uk...gton-palace-aatish-taseer
[/quote

Hmm so he said .... I don't doubt the parties but unklike her brother apparently there is no one else to support such statements as to use of substances .... but who knows...
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #411 on: May 20, 2019, 05:36:20 PM »

I love that she wore her veil over the tiara - none of this cutting off the veil nonsense. We knew perfectly well she wore a fringe tiara going in. I do love a fringe tiara on royal brides. I harbored a hope the Eugenie would wear Queen Mary's fringe tiara, which was worn by both HM and Princess Anne at their respective weddings. OT but I think HM had been holding the emerald one in reserve for Eugenie's wedding. JMHO.

Is it only the royal ladies from Britain who wear the veil to cover their faces? I don't recall the continental royal brides do it (or maybe I just forgot that they do)
Jonathan

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Life's hard being fabulous

Ignore
« Reply #412 on: May 20, 2019, 05:53:25 PM »

Generally they don't wear veils. I can't think of any other wedding where a member of the family wore a veil. It seems to me to be the 'marry ins'.

Advice to my Brother on his wedding day

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #413 on: May 20, 2019, 07:00:49 PM »

Elena wore a veil over her face when she married Jaime.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #414 on: May 20, 2019, 07:06:54 PM »

Generally they don't wear veils. I can't think of any other wedding where a member of the family wore a veil. It seems to me to be the 'marry ins'.

Zara Philips and Lady Helen Windsow both entered the church with a blusher in front of their face. Admittedly very translucent, but it was there.
Jonathan

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #415 on: May 20, 2019, 07:12:33 PM »

What's a blusher. I just looked at photo's and couldn't see anything.

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #416 on: May 20, 2019, 07:19:14 PM »

Blusher is the term for the part of the veil in front of the face upon entrance

Also Helen had one.

Besides them, you are right: all other Windsor women (QEII, Anne) wore the veil anchored behind the tiara also upon entrance.
Only the married ins (Diana, Fergie, Kate, Imelday) went for the blusher (front veil) upon entrance.

The only one not wearing a veil at all was Eugenie.
Jonathan

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #417 on: May 20, 2019, 08:16:20 PM »

Thanks Kaiserin    Star

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
Konradin

Small Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #418 on: May 20, 2019, 08:17:34 PM »

(...)

The only one not wearing a veil at all was Eugenie.
Yes, for she did want to make the whole dress around her scar, she has always spoken about her previous condition, the surgery and the recovery process, that's why she chose not to hide it. A veil would have.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #419 on: May 20, 2019, 08:58:39 PM »

what's with those freakish lace dresses this time around, SRSLY??

I'm done with lacy as it is, but this ugly takes the cake.

and this is just no way in hell, right?

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: