Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lady Gabriella Windsor engaged to Thomas Kingston  (Read 137473 times)
Skirt Queen

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: May 20, 2019, 09:27:00 PM »

Just getting caught up on the dishing from this as I don't usually use RD on the weekends, but I can't believe Fergie was invited to this! Someone must still think highly of her to invite her. Just seems odd to me especially since this isn't a closer relation -- a niece or nephew (e.g., William, Harry)
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: May 20, 2019, 10:22:35 PM »

Just getting caught up on the dishing from this as I don't usually use RD on the weekends, but I can't believe Fergie was invited to this! Someone must still think highly of her to invite her. Just seems odd to me especially since this isn't a closer relation -- a niece or nephew (e.g., William, Harry)

I thought the same SQ. I wonder who it was that wished for her presence. Because there was no way she was not going to attend. Perhaps the younger generation remembers her fondly, or is more forgiving?

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: May 20, 2019, 11:54:31 PM »

I thought the same SQ. I wonder who it was that wished for her presence. Because there was no way she was not going to attend. Perhaps the younger generation remembers her fondly, or is more forgiving?

My money is on Andrew.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: May 21, 2019, 12:17:44 AM »

Are there any photos of Princess Alexandra at the wedding?
CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: May 21, 2019, 02:19:30 AM »

Did any of the relatives of Prince Philip's sisters from Germany attend the wedding?
lilyrose

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: May 21, 2019, 02:25:06 AM »

Did any of the relatives of Prince Philip's sisters from Germany attend the wedding?

Didn't see any. No cousins from Elizabeth of Greece's line either.
luvcharles

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: May 21, 2019, 02:37:22 AM »

I am sure I have read somewhere that she is quite good friends with both Prince and Princess Michael of Kent as well as always got along well with their kids.
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: May 21, 2019, 03:16:47 AM »

I'm telling you....she's coming back officially very soon. And honestly, if they are going to move the goal posts with the CoE to allow Charles and Camilla to marry  and he remains as heir to the throne, it's far less problematic for a divorced couple to remarry each other. Not to mention how hypocrtical otherwise. They have been together for decades. They recently bought the house in Verbiers together. She's back in the fold publicly. It's coming.
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: May 21, 2019, 05:28:40 AM »

I'm telling you....she's coming back officially very soon. And honestly, if they are going to move the goal posts with the CoE to allow Charles and Camilla to marry  and he remains as heir to the throne, it's far less problematic for a divorced couple to remarry each other. Not to mention how hypocrtical otherwise. They have been together for decades. They recently bought the house in Verbiers together. She's back in the fold publicly. It's coming.

How Fergie could walk or sit in that dress is a puzzle. She had nothing that fits ?
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #429 on: May 21, 2019, 09:35:00 AM »

Any reason why they should? They have very little to do with the Kents, don't they?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Kayzilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #430 on: May 21, 2019, 11:31:38 AM »

Any reason why they should? They have very little to do with the Kents, don't they?

Philip was a Greek prince, and Lady Gabriella’s grandmother was a Greek princess, so I would think they’d be some degree of cousins. I don’t think it would make the news if they spent time together.
Celia

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #431 on: May 21, 2019, 12:50:15 PM »

Dimitri of Yugoslavia was there (grandmother was Marina's sister Olga).  Sophie of Habsburg (grandmother was Marina's sister Elisabeth).  I would have expected Irina of Hesse, because Ella and parents attended *her* wedding.

Of course, the DM only posted pictures of people *they* recognized, so we can still hope.  That's why I want to see the group photo.  Should answer our questions.
luvcharles

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #432 on: May 21, 2019, 01:24:45 PM »

Philip was a Greek prince, and Lady Gabriella’s grandmother was a Greek princess, so I would think they’d be some degree of cousins. I don’t think it would make the news if they spent time together.

Philip and Marina were first first cousins. Their father's were brothers (the 3rd and 4th sons of George I of the Hellenes).

Philip attended Marina's wedding and it probably here that he and Elizabeth first actually met - but they didn't take much notice of each other until 1939 at Dartmouth.
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #433 on: May 21, 2019, 02:06:03 PM »

Three official pictures of the wedding have been released

https://www.royal.uk/offi...or-and-mr-thomas-kingston

The last one is my favorite ( click twice on the link for the full-size picture)

Lord Gˇn

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #434 on: May 21, 2019, 04:05:11 PM »

Three official pictures of the wedding have been released

https://www.royal.uk/offi...or-and-mr-thomas-kingston

The last one is my favorite ( click twice on the link for the full-size picture)

Thanks,Elissa. Lovely couple, lovely wedding,lovely pictures.  Champagne Champagne
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: