Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lady Gabriella Windsor engaged to Thomas Kingston  (Read 79468 times)
Lady Liebe

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #480 on: July 05, 2019, 11:27:55 PM »

It's just gorgeous! Love seeing the little details up close. That's the kind of gown that should always been on display.

White on white detail gets washed out in bright sunlight and from a distance. So glad this lovely gown went on display so we get to see all the wonderful details.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #481 on: July 06, 2019, 09:13:36 PM »

Ella at a party in London some days ago, looking stunning as always  Thumb up

Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #482 on: July 12, 2019, 02:34:09 PM »

Lady Gabriella Windsor has given an exclusive glimpse inside her wedding day as she was reunited with her exquisite bridal dress for the first time. Lady Gabriella – known as Ella – showed HELLO! her gorgeous Luisa Beccaria gown during the designer's Paris Couture Week show, where the dress has gone on public display. She married financier Thomas Kingston in a magnificent ceremony at St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle in May. "It was a magical day and Luisa created a wonderful dress for me. This is the first time I've seen it since the wedding and it brings back so many happy memories."

In the interview, Ella explains how she met Luisa through her parents, Prince and Princess Michael of Kent and that, in a break with tradition, she made her dress design without her mother by her side. "I wanted to surprise both of my parents on the day so worked closely with Luisa without any family seeing the dress as it came together until my wedding day." And she reveals she encountered a technical hitch during her procession up the aisle. "Suddenly I could feel my tiara start to pull back and in those few unnerving moments I thought it would come crashing down with an almighty clunk," she recalls with a smile. "My little bridesmaids had accidentally wandered on to my very sheer tulle 20ft veil. I slowed down until they’d stepped off it, but then it happened again. Fortunately my hairdresser had pinned the tiara in place and it stood firm."

Full interview in Hello Magazine: https://www.hellomagazine...ding-interview-exclusive/

Currently visualizing my highest self
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #483 on: July 12, 2019, 03:16:37 PM »

I sometimes wonder how her life would have been had Ella had been the Queen's granddaughter. She could have been as popular as Diana .
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Huge Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #484 on: July 12, 2019, 03:46:40 PM »

Lady Gabriella Windsor has given an exclusive glimpse inside her wedding day as she was reunited with her exquisite bridal dress for the first time. Lady Gabriella – known as Ella – showed HELLO! her gorgeous Luisa Beccaria gown during the designer's Paris Couture Week show, where the dress has gone on public display. She married financier Thomas Kingston in a magnificent ceremony at St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle in May. "It was a magical day and Luisa created a wonderful dress for me. This is the first time I've seen it since the wedding and it brings back so many happy memories."

In the interview, Ella explains how she met Luisa through her parents, Prince and Princess Michael of Kent and that, in a break with tradition, she made her dress design without her mother by her side. "I wanted to surprise both of my parents on the day so worked closely with Luisa without any family seeing the dress as it came together until my wedding day." And she reveals she encountered a technical hitch during her procession up the aisle. "Suddenly I could feel my tiara start to pull back and in those few unnerving moments I thought it would come crashing down with an almighty clunk," she recalls with a smile. "My little bridesmaids had accidentally wandered on to my very sheer tulle 20ft veil. I slowed down until they’d stepped off it, but then it happened again. Fortunately my hairdresser had pinned the tiara in place and it stood firm."

Full interview in Hello Magazine: https://www.hellomagazine...ding-interview-exclusive/

She looks great here. I have a contrary opinion to others on her dress. I thought it looked better on the day. In recent pictures the overlay looks too heavy for my taste. It’s too “grandmas best lace table cloth”

Alister
Banned
Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #485 on: July 15, 2019, 06:27:39 PM »

I sometimes wonder how her life would have been had Ella had been the Queen's granddaughter. She could have been as popular as Diana .

a very elegant lady, IMO, just like her mother and much less baggage than Diana
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #486 on: July 16, 2019, 07:18:02 PM »

a very elegant lady, IMO, just like her mother and much less baggage than Diana

Diana is O/T.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: