Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg  (Read 5051 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2018, 06:40:22 PM »

If I am correct both Anna and hubby Manuel are well educated people. Manuel doing biomedical research or so.

I am a bit excited....if everything goes well I will be visisiting Schloss Berleburg today...

Yahoo, I've been there and enjoyed a nice and fun guided tour!
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2018, 08:13:50 PM »

Ah, Anna with the world's ugliest tiara (at least before they sold it at auction, I believe).  I'm shocked that Anna is only forty.  She seems much older to me for some reason.  Thinking. She looks so much like Amber, Mosh's friend.  Thinking

Do you refer to the Bavarian Sunburst Tiara?
It was definitely a piece that needed for tiara hair (which Anna did not have when she wore it, and also as bridal tiara itvwas a miss, at least with this veil positioning),
but with the right hairdo, it was an interesting piece, imho ... like when Ursula wore it with that 60ies top bun do, 2nd from left pic:

anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2018, 10:15:32 PM »

It says here that Sebastian married a commoner so he and his children aren't in contention either...

http://royalmusingsblogsp...zu-sayn-wittgenstein.html

Even with all those princes in the tree, they’re eventually going to run short if they can’t marry commoners.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2018, 12:07:47 AM »

It says here that Sebastian married a commoner so he and his children aren't in contention either...

http://royalmusingsblogsp...zu-sayn-wittgenstein.html

Even with all those princes in the tree, they’re eventually going to run short if they can’t marry commoners.

yup.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2018, 06:30:56 PM »

Ah, Anna with the world's ugliest tiara (at least before they sold it at auction, I believe).  I'm shocked that Anna is only forty.  She seems much older to me for some reason.  Thinking. She looks so much like Amber, Mosh's friend.  Thinking

It was definitely a piece that needed for tiara hair (which Anna did not have when she wore it, and also as bridal tiara itvwas a miss, at least with this veil positioning),
but with the right hairdo, it was an interesting piece, imho ... like when Ursula wore it with that 60ies top bun do, 2nd from left pic:

That is the one!  Yes, with 60s hair, it might work, but on Anna and the woman on the right, it looks ridiculous. It's not a pretty design at all, IMO.  Of course, if someone wanted to give it to me, I'd happily accept it (and would head right to a jewelry designer for a redesign).  The diamonds themselves look very high quality.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2018, 12:35:07 AM »

That is the one!  Yes, with 60s hair, it might work, but on Anna and the woman on the right, it looks ridiculous. It's not a pretty design at all, IMO.  Of course, if someone wanted to give it to me, I'd happily accept it (and would head right to a jewelry designer for a redesign).  The diamonds themselves look very high quality.

Yes, it looks more like a family planning device than jewelry.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2018, 10:28:58 PM »

Yes, it looks more like a family planning device than jewelry.

Laugh bounce Laughing Laugh bounce Laughing Star Hot tea.  All over my computer.

That is exactly what that thing looks like.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: