Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nobel Prize Awards 2018  (Read 49938 times)
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: December 12, 2018, 06:43:50 PM »

Can I just say that the best dressed attendee was the gentleman from the University of Kyoto in his traditional Japanese attire!  Talk about distinguished and classy!
Larzen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: December 12, 2018, 06:46:55 PM »

Victorias red dress, super elegant and modern, what a relief after a boring fashion year. Beautiful jewels also.
Borrowing her mothers dress, no, its to short and looks badly ironed, and very 90s, but she really does have the shoulders and arms to look great in a strapless dress after 40, not everyone has that...the famle laureates also looked elegant and proud.

I dont get the idea to make a cheap looking copy of a historic choker already in the valuts, Yes make a chocker, but then come up with a new idea please, make something from 2018...

Queen Silvias pink dress is one of my favourites by jacques zhender, i belive the fabric is from Valentino, but the elegant lines disappear with the big blanket she is carrying

Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: December 12, 2018, 07:36:21 PM »

Can I just say that the best dressed attendee was the gentleman from the University of Kyoto in his traditional Japanese attire!  Talk about distinguished and classy!

Thumb up Definitely !

Christina is rocking the Six Buttons tiara here and it's not an easy task !
Her rose (?) diamond brooch is also delicate-looking and better than anything Ole Lynggard can craft  Tongue

LarLa

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: December 12, 2018, 08:14:56 PM »

I must say I liked the dresses for the dinner much more than the ceremony dresses. Victoria looks amazing is pretty much everything but that red dress was on a whole other level. Sophia's red dress from the first day reminded me of the wacky armed inflatable tube man that is sometimes outside businesses when they're having sales.
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: December 12, 2018, 08:29:06 PM »

I love this photo, it's my favorite so far for the 2018 Nobels

minimoos

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: December 13, 2018, 03:07:09 AM »

Vic looks fantastic! Interesting that Sof shows up in a matching color gown to one of the sistersí yet again (how many times has this happened now? I canít believe they wouldnít at least semi-coordinate info beforehand!).

I would be interested in seeing a side view of Vic in the red dress, though. I know Iíve said this before, but she looks different in some way lately. At both nights of the Nobels, it seems she looks bustier than usual? Who knows, but Iíve noticed several times that something seems different... probably just wishful thinking. (If nothing is up, Iíve got to find out who makes her undergarments- I could use a little boost!  Laugh bounce)
Blueskies

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: December 13, 2018, 09:22:00 AM »

The dress Vic wore is beautifully made - it really does suit her, but I really like the particular shade of red on her.   Very flattering.   I agree with whoever said she hit it out of the park.  I formerly thought a lot of the red ball gown she wore a few years back and still do.  However, this new dress is now the one to beat going forward imo. 
Pomme

Gigantic Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: December 13, 2018, 09:52:23 AM »

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I must say I liked the dresses for the dinner much more than the ceremony dresses. Victoria looks amazing is pretty much everything but that red dress was on a whole other level. Sophia's red dress from the first day reminded me of the wacky armed inflatable tube man that is sometimes outside businesses when they're having sales.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
 Star

and please hand me a cloth to clean the tea of my keyboard...

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Mango

Baby Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: December 13, 2018, 10:34:58 AM »

Victoria looked amazing and regal. Her red dress was perfect. Sophia looked much better in this pinky nude dress, made her softer and not as harsh as in the red dress she wore.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: December 13, 2018, 01:24:09 PM »

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
 Star

and please hand me a cloth to clean the tea of my keyboard...

Yup, that comparison 

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: December 13, 2018, 01:29:02 PM »

CG, Silvia, Victoria and Daniel gave an audience to Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Denis Mukwege.

lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: December 13, 2018, 04:24:42 PM »

I do hate to see Sophia wearing any of the amethysts................
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: December 13, 2018, 11:33:16 PM »

nonni

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: December 14, 2018, 01:48:42 AM »

What happened to Victoria from 2 nights ago??  this woman posing as V., has her hair in a pony tail, her jacket is uneven because she is wearing a shoulder purse,also the blouse has a pussy bow, the skirt looks uneven.  Bad, just bad. Thumb down
thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: December 14, 2018, 02:11:19 AM »

What happened to Victoria from 2 nights ago??  this woman posing as V., has her hair in a pony tail, her jacket is uneven because she is wearing a shoulder purse,also the blouse has a pussy bow, the skirt looks uneven.  Bad, just bad. Thumb down

Bring back our glam Victoria!
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: