Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nobel Prize Awards 2018  (Read 17359 times)
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2018, 12:24:20 PM »

Christina and Tord are also attending this year

https://www.svenskdam.se/...belfesten/#comment-589068
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2018, 12:34:50 PM »

The SRF attended a presentation of this year's Nobel Prize winners

anastasia beaverhausen

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2018, 03:51:13 PM »

I see Snakey has slithered her way into the photo.
Antevorta

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2018, 04:01:29 PM »

"On Wednesday, December 4, the King gave priority to Nobel Foundation's CEO Lars Heikensten.  During the meeting, the King, Queen, Crown Princess, Prince Daniel and Princess Sofia received a presentation of the 2018 Nobel Prize winner and their discoveries."

I wonder where CP is?  He looked like he had been hit by a truck in pictures from the funeral, perhaps he is sick?  He was scheduled to attend but didn't.
SvenskaSarah

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2018, 04:33:09 PM »

Sofia looks like a child trying to get attention by sitting up and looking extra eager to please. Wouldn't surprise me if CP was told to stay at home so she would fit in the picture...
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2018, 05:32:35 PM »

Sofia looks like a child trying to get attention by sitting up and looking extra eager to please. Wouldn't surprise me if CP was told to stay at home so she would fit in the picture...

I was thinking (almost) the same, seeing Snakey sitting their so uptight and eager to please. A 'look at me!!!!' modus.

Perhaps Carl Syphillis wasn't feeling well, remembring how he looked like in the funeral pictures recently.
SvenskaSarah

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2018, 06:33:09 PM »

I was thinking (almost) the same, seeing Snakey sitting their so uptight and eager to please. A 'look at me!!!!' modus.

Perhaps Carl Syphillis wasn't feeling well, remembring how he looked like in the funeral pictures recently.

Perhaps he wasn't feeling well because hoefia slipped something in his drink to make him ill so he'd be unable to attend engagements so she'd be the star of the show... Spiteful

Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2018, 01:31:26 PM »

More information about the Nobel:

https://s3.eu-central-1.a...ressPM_2018_ENG_FINAL.pdf

"The seats closest to the stage are reserved primarily for the Laureates’ families, representatives of the prize-awarding institutions, members of the Swedish government and Riksdag (Parliament) and the diplomatic corps. Seated on the stage will be about 80 people. They are members of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences, the Nobel Assembly of Karolinska Institutet and the Board of Directors of the Nobel Foundation, as well as previous Laureates.

In front of them will sit the 2018 Laureates and members of Sweden’s Royal Family: H.M. King Carl XVI Gustaf, H.M. Queen Silvia, H.R.H. Crown Princess Victoria and H.R.H. Prince Daniel. In the first row closest to the stage will be H.R.H. Prince Carl-Philip and H.R.H. Princess Sofia."

karma chamelion

Small Member

Henry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2018, 07:48:25 PM »

She has absolutely no business being there, Miss No Education So I'll Sell My Body to Climb the Social Ladder Dead
Can you imagine having a half dozen degrees and working on a cure for cancer sitting across from Slitzerella? What an insult, I would boycott any event or meeting she attended.

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Duchess of Suffolk

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2018, 10:00:42 PM »

"The seats closest to the stage are reserved primarily for the Laureates’ families, representatives of the prize-awarding institutions, members of the Swedish government and Riksdag (Parliament) and the diplomatic corps. Seated on the stage will be about 80 people. They are members of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences, the Nobel Assembly of Karolinska Institutet and the Board of Directors of the Nobel Foundation, as well as previous Laureates.

In front of them will sit the 2018 Laureates and members of Sweden’s Royal Family: H.M. King Carl XVI Gustaf, H.M. Queen Silvia, H.R.H. Crown Princess Victoria and H.R.H. Prince Daniel. In the first row closest to the stage will be H.R.H. Prince Carl-Philip and H.R.H. Princess Sofia."

Supercontent Lolipop

karma chamelion

Small Member

Henry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2018, 10:30:57 PM »

LOL park it and zip it Sssss, no pretending you're Madde Supercontent Jumping

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
genegal43

Medium Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2018, 01:41:54 AM »

Supercontent Lolipop

Yes!  Yes!  Yes!  Yes!   Jumping Supercontent Beer

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Eve

Small Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2018, 12:08:18 PM »

So Sofia didn't make to the stage  Tongue
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2018, 12:16:15 PM »

So Sofia didn't make to the stage  Tongue

But Madeleine out of the picture means access to fancier tiaras... I have a feeling she'll go for the aquamarine tiara this year. 
Blueskies

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2018, 12:42:21 PM »

Oh dear Lord, why is she there?!  What an insult to the truly educated in attendance.  Boy, this is a joke. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: