Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nobel Prize Awards 2018  (Read 17345 times)
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2018, 12:43:05 PM »

So Sofia didn't make to the stage  Tongue

But Madeleine out of the picture means access to fancier tiaras... I have a feeling she'll go for the aquamarine tiara this year. 
I hope not. She got the amethysts in the past but I really hope that she'll stick with her own tiara.

Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2018, 02:55:15 PM »

I hope Christina who is also attending wears the aquamarine tiara this time.
The door stopper tiara or her wedding bubblegum tiara are good enough for Snakey.

Duchess of Suffolk

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2018, 03:13:25 PM »

I just seriously hope she doesnt wear the Connaught  Crap

leatherface

Big Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2018, 03:21:34 PM »

I just seriously hope she doesnt wear the Connaught  Crap

She will have to pry it out of Silvia's cold, dead hands.
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2018, 03:24:27 PM »

But Madeleine out of the picture means access to fancier tiaras... I have a feeling she'll go for the aquamarine tiara this year. 
I hope not. She got the amethysts in the past but I really hope that she'll stick with her own tiara.

It's her one and only chance to really shine. Knowing how hungry she is for the spotlight, I'd be very, very surprised if she didn't go for it.
Antevorta

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2018, 04:29:23 PM »

It's her one and only chance to really shine. Knowing how hungry she is for the spotlight, I'd be very, very surprised if she didn't go for it.

She can try but for some reason I can't exactly pinpoint, I doubt Princess Margaretha will loan it to her.  I am feeling the Six Button for the ceremony and her wedding tiara with the pearls for the King's dinner the next night.
Eve

Small Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2018, 05:03:45 PM »

You are right. I'm sure Sssss will try to be the star of the evening and perhaps she imagines that the aquamarines match her blue eyes  Roll Eyes  But if she will go for the aquamarine tiara, then good luck. She will be just a cheap copy because she won't ever match Madeleine's elegant style. Better stick to her wedding tiara, glue in sapphires or rubines perhaps  Tongue
Anyway Sofia has attended too many tiara events already whereas Madeleine has attended...I think non this year    Sad
Eliza B

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2018, 05:32:46 PM »

You are right. I'm sure Sssss will try to be the star of the evening and perhaps she imagines that the aquamarines match her blue eyes  Roll Eyes  But if she will go for the aquamarine tiara, then good luck. She will be just a cheap copy because she won't ever match Madeleine's elegant style. Better stick to her wedding tiara, glue in sapphires or rubines perhaps  Tongue
Anyway Sofia has attended too many tiara events already whereas Madeleine has attended...I think non this year    Sad

I think she'll get amethysts or  Connaught if new. They do have a lot they share (buttons bc who wants them?) But a few that seem to be less so.  I think aquamarnies are safe although id die if she got cyclops. But the Connaught has pretty much been on everyone else so hard to say it's not a shared one so I see that one is a higher probability.
Eliza B

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2018, 05:38:39 PM »

More information about the Nobel:

https://s3.eu-central-1.a...ressPM_2018_ENG_FINAL.pdf

"The seats closest to the stage are reserved primarily for the Laureates’ families, representatives of the prize-awarding institutions, members of the Swedish government and Riksdag (Parliament) and the diplomatic corps. Seated on the stage will be about 80 people. They are members of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences, the Nobel Assembly of Karolinska Institutet and the Board of Directors of the Nobel Foundation, as well as previous Laureates.

In front of them will sit the 2018 Laureates and members of Sweden’s Royal Family: H.M. King Carl XVI Gustaf, H.M. Queen Silvia, H.R.H. Crown Princess Victoria and H.R.H. Prince Daniel. In the first row closest to the stage will be H.R.H. Prince Carl-Philip and H.R.H. Princess Sofia."

The 2018 decorations are inspired by the shape of a leaf, and the florists are working with bright green and yellow nuances, accented by orange, as well as lush, chlorophyll-green leaves.
There will be about 300 kg of foliage and 25,000 flowers, including light green, yellow and cream-coloured carnations, chrysanthemums, light green-yellow cymbidium orchids, roses in different yellow and cream-white nuances, yellow gerbera and germini, light green anthurium and mimosa. The decorations on the wall behind the stage will highlight the shape of a leaf in various nuances of green, yellow and orange. The floral wall in the middle of the stage, which is 15 square metres in size, will be decorated with 9,000 roses, carnations, germini and chrysanthemums in yellow and cream-coloured nuances.

I always love to pick apart the floral arrangements.  I never knew they gave such details ahead of time.

Now I want the ladies in emerald,  champagne, burgundy and bronze gowns.
CindyM

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2018, 05:50:36 PM »

The aquamarine kokoshnik tiara isn’t part of the Swedish jewelry foundation. It’s owned by Princess Margaretha and I doubt she’ll lend it to Sofia.
SvenskaSarah

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: December 08, 2018, 12:36:40 AM »

Jumping Jumping
Tiara wise, red seems to suit her, so some lovely Claire's accessory stick on rubies would look lovely on her wedding tiara  Wink
Though if she gets any of the Royal tiaras, I have to admit the only one I liked seeing on her was the six button tiara (in terms of place setting and hair, definitley not because it's a royal foundation one!)
If she ends up wearing the wedding tiara both nights it'll speak volumes
karma chamelion

Small Member

Henry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: December 08, 2018, 01:49:36 AM »

I hope Christina who is also attending wears the aquamarine tiara this time.
The door stopper tiara or her wedding bubblegum tiara are good enough for Snakey.

Totally agree. She looked ridiculous in the amethysts and the five button and if she gets her hands on the aquamarine tiara after Madde played Queen Elsa in it last year she's going to look even more ridiculous. She really doesn't want that comparison if she's smart, but no one ever said she was smart.

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Hanimefendi

Baby Member

So you're a royal highness by marriage? How droll.

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: December 08, 2018, 02:18:59 AM »

So Sofia didn't make to the stage  Tongue

You are right. I'm sure Sssss will try to be the star of the evening and perhaps she imagines that the aquamarines match her blue eyes  Roll Eyes  But if she will go for the aquamarine tiara, then good luck. She will be just a cheap copy because she won't ever match Madeleine's elegant style. Better stick to her wedding tiara, glue in sapphires or rubines perhaps  Tongue
Anyway Sofia has attended too many tiara events already whereas Madeleine has attended...I think non this year    Sad

I think she'll get amethysts or  Connaught if new. They do have a lot they share (buttons bc who wants them?) But a few that seem to be less so.  I think aquamarnies are safe although id die if she got cyclops. But the Connaught has pretty much been on everyone else so hard to say it's not a shared one so I see that one is a higher probability.

Doesn't the cyclops belong to Madeleine?  It was her 18th birthday tiara.  I don't think I've seen anyone else wear it.

Avatar: Princess Hatice Hayriye Ayşe Durruşehvar Sultan.

King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck of Bhutan,  ruling a wretched 3rd world country with an iron fist while pretending it's a democracy since 2006.
Sondra Finchley

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: December 08, 2018, 10:43:00 AM »

The amethysts looked like a tire on her head, it was terrible.

Let's see if they loan the Magical Swedish RF Hairdresser to her this year - guessing not!
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: December 09, 2018, 11:02:20 AM »

The seating arrangements for the banquet: https://s3.eu-central-1.a...f%20Honour_2018_ENG_E.pdf
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: