Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 42   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eugenie and Jack - wedding thread  (Read 83893 times)
LadyBunion

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« on: October 12, 2018, 10:43:12 AM »

Not long to go - just thought we should have a proper wedding thread and move on from the engagement  Champagne Thumb up
lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 10:45:11 AM »

Two hours to go and the crowds are remarkably absent, nit nice for the bride and groom, but I don’t know what else they expected?

https://www.dailymail.co....d-royal-wedding-year.html
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 10:46:26 AM »

Not long to go - just thought we should have a proper wedding thread and move on from the engagement  Champagne Thumb up

Watching the ladies arriving at the church and the wind is blowing their hats off - in my grandmothers day there would have been several heavy duty hatpins in use
LadyBunion

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2018, 10:50:46 AM »

Watching the ladies arriving at the church and the wind is blowing their hats off - in my grandmothers day there would have been several heavy duty hatpins in use

In my granny's day that would definitely have been the case - she had some nice hatpins having work for Kirby and Beard around 1912
lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2018, 10:59:32 AM »

Andrews interview was as pompous and skeevy as I expected. “It’s not a public wedding, it’s a private family one, they just have more friends than Harry”. “This will be different to the one in May, we have some surprises up our sleeve” “only getting married there because that’s where the Queen said they had to marry, you don’t get to choose the Queen makes all these decisions”

Total dick as always.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2018, 11:01:26 AM »

Andy is an a-hole! I  Dead

Chelsy is attending, a pic of her arriving:

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2018, 11:02:18 AM »

Chelsy looks great in navy.

It looks so cold and windy!

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2018, 11:03:39 AM »

The circus is already live in the BRF Youtube chanel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoNyELmURN8

Icecream Lolipop

lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2018, 11:05:00 AM »

All the tinhats have been lauding this as “the real royal wedding” and will show the world the class and dignity of true royalty, so far it’s like watching an episode of the Kardashians the amount of celebs they’ve got there,  just seen Demi Moore, wtf?

The tv coverage isn’t the best, nowhere near enough of the arrivals and the outfits, just loads of boring sycophantic garbage trying to make out how excited everyone is, which they very obviously aren’t.  Now we’re listening to a story about scoliosis, I don’t care! Show me the dresses and the hats!
Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2018, 11:06:23 AM »

Andrews interview was as pompous and skeevy as I expected. “It’s not a public wedding, it’s a private family one, they just have more friends than Harry”. “This will be different to the one in May, we have some surprises up our sleeve” “only getting married there because that’s where the Queen said they had to marry, you don’t get to choose the Queen makes all these decisions”

Total dick as always.

He sounds like a pompous prat! 

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2018, 11:07:16 AM »

The tv coverage isn’t the best, nowhere near enough of the arrivals and the outfits, just loads of boring sycophantic garbage trying to make out how excited everyone is, which they very obviously aren’t.  Now we’re listening to a story about scoliosis, I don’t care! Show me the dresses and the hats!

The Youtube channel broadcast is showing all the dresses and hats, without the silly comments Wink

Ricky Martin is there! He knows the Yorks? Huh?

onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2018, 11:07:56 AM »

Total dick as always.
This is all BS. He is sooo arrogant.

I LOVE Chelsy's dress!!! I would prefer it without the pockets, though.

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2018, 11:09:40 AM »

I have to say, I absolutely love the flowers! The Autumn vibe/colours are beautiful imo

Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2018, 11:10:24 AM »

The flowers and chapel set up are great. I like how the people are arranged facing outward to see the aisle? I think it seems better in that space.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2018, 11:10:38 AM »

The circus is already live in the BRF Youtube chanel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoNyELmURN8

Icecream Lolipop

Thanks, Thistle.   Hug

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 42   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: