Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 42   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eugenie and Jack - wedding thread  (Read 83896 times)
perdie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2018, 11:11:02 AM »

I just saw a photo of Liv Tyler arriving, and there is the most hideous green dress behind her - if I knew how to link to the image I would, but it's here:
https://twitter.com/SkyNe...tatus/1050673080417177601
lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2018, 11:11:22 AM »

The circus is already live in the BRF Youtube chanel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoNyELmURN8

Icecream Lolipop

It’s way better than the tv coverage, we’re now listen8ng to,some young girl who had surgery, no idea who she is and I can’t believe they’re wasting air time on this and not on Robbie Williams arriving!
Butterbean

Small Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2018, 11:11:39 AM »

Ricky Martin, Naomi C, Kate Moss, Marie Chantal and Olympia... goodness!! what circles they move in
Molly2101

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2018, 11:12:47 AM »

Andrews interview was as pompous and skeevy as I expected. “It’s not a public wedding, it’s a private family one, they just have more friends than Harry”. “This will be different to the one in May, we have some surprises up our sleeve” “only getting married there because that’s where the Queen said they had to marry, you don’t get to choose the Queen makes all these decisions”

Total dick as always.

He sounds like a pompous prat! 

He's such an idiot.  "I don't write speeches, why write this one?!" He's so up himself.  I wouldn't be surprised if other family members do actually write their own speeches except for Andy as it's beneath him.

See that the Greek Royals are there.  Perhaps Marie Chantal designed the flower girl and page's outfits.

"All my heart is yours, sir: it belongs to you; and with you it would remain, were fate to exile the rest of me from your presence forever." Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte.
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2018, 11:13:00 AM »

Naomi Campbell

Pixie Geldof and George Barnett

[imghttps://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/16079/production/_103833209_hi049914721.jpg[/img]http://Jimmy Carr and Karoline Copping

Chelsy Davy (left)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 11:18:36 AM by Duchess of Suffolk » Logged

LadyBunion

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2018, 11:13:08 AM »

I just saw a photo of Liv Tyler arriving, and there is the most hideous green dress behind her - if I knew how to link to the image I would, but it's here:
https://twitter.com/SkyNe...tatus/1050673080417177601

Looks like the moths got it

lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2018, 11:13:37 AM »

Ricky Martin, Naomi C, Kate Moss, Marie Chantal and Olympia... goodness!! what circles they move in

Someone was just asked in an interview how they met them and the answer was theee am at a party in Miami, when asked what the friendship is like the answer was it’s socially based, in other words they just party with them.  Exactly what everyone has always said about them, you can pretend they’re hard working and deserving of royal status, but really they’re just party girls.
lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2018, 11:15:16 AM »

Andrews interview was as pompous and skeevy as I expected. “It’s not a public wedding, it’s a private family one, they just have more friends than Harry”. “This will be different to the one in May, we have some surprises up our sleeve” “only getting married there because that’s where the Queen said they had to marry, you don’t get to choose the Queen makes all these decisions”

Total dick as always.

He sounds like a pompous prat! 

He's such an idiot.  "I don't write speeches, why write this one?!" He's so up himself.  I wouldn't be surprised if other family members do actually write their own speeches except for Andy as it's beneath him.

See that the Greek Royals are there.  Perhaps Marie Chantal designed the flower girl and page's outfits.

That was an awful thing to say! Why write this one? Because it’s your fecking daughter you absolute dick!
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2018, 11:15:59 AM »

At least Eugenie and Jack have real jobs. I still don't get the royal obsession with celebrity, each wedding has had celebs who have no ties or relationships with the people. WTF is with that?

The church is so gorgeous.

Of course Andy is up on himself ,his head's so far up his ass he can look out.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2018, 11:17:33 AM »

Naomi Campbell looks absolutely fantastic! A little bit over the top but still fantastic.

However, as much as fan is for me to see all these celebrities, they have nothing to do with royalty and royalty should have nothing to do with them, unless they are really close friends.

Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2018, 11:19:44 AM »

It's windy

Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2018, 11:20:03 AM »

Sophie is KILLING IT in that navy dress!

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Molly2101

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2018, 11:20:50 AM »

LOVE SOPHIE'S DRESS

"All my heart is yours, sir: it belongs to you; and with you it would remain, were fate to exile the rest of me from your presence forever." Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2018, 11:21:18 AM »

Where is Lady Louise?
Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore