Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 42   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eugenie and Jack - wedding thread  (Read 93552 times)
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #570 on: March 02, 2019, 07:05:30 PM »

When I look at the dress at the display it looks pretty meh to me. But at the wedding, she was radiant and the dress looked amazing. It really shows how the person makes the dress and not otherwise.

Just proves that it was the perfect dress for her.  Fit her perfectly and she shone with so much joy but the dress didn't wear her.

Agree with both of you. It was a dress she felt beautiful and comfortable in and, it showed in her face and posture on her wedding day. Her wedding seemed more relaxed and happy than the 2012 wedding and the other 2018 wedding.

I didn't realise it had such a pretty pattern on it until I saw these photos. 

I didn't realize how much needlework there was on the gown either. The available photos didn't do justice to the design.

Peter Pilotto mentioned specifically that the garlands were woven. I weave, so I took special note . . . . Heddles, lots of shafts with lots heddles, not needles! Smiley

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Dolly_Dream

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #571 on: March 02, 2019, 08:22:21 PM »

I have to say, the last items and pieces I have seen about Eugenie she looks wonderful, happy and nice to be around!

I expect Euge will be pregnant by the end of the year. Maybe she will return the favour and announce her happy news the day of or after Baby Sparkles arrives!

She so should do that!  If she did though the media would be all over it, saying she was trying to get her own back.

Diana was the very essence of compassion, of duty, of style, of beauty. All over the world she was a symbol of selfless humanity. All over the world, a standard bearer for the rights of the truly downtrodden, a very British girl who transcended nationality.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #572 on: March 02, 2019, 08:32:46 PM »

I have to say, the last items and pieces I have seen about Eugenie she looks wonderful, happy and nice to be around!

I expect Euge will be pregnant by the end of the year. Maybe she will return the favour and announce her happy news the day of or after Baby Sparkles arrives!

She so should do that!  If she did though the media would be all over it, saying she was trying to get her own back.

Yes, she should, but I'm sure she won't. Eugenie is not like Meghan. She's doesn't need to outshine others to be happy.
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #573 on: March 02, 2019, 08:45:11 PM »

Yes, she should, but I'm sure she won't. Eugenie is not like Meghan. She's doesn't need to outshine others to be happy.

Star
I think Eugenie and Jack will start their family on their own timetable.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #574 on: March 02, 2019, 09:06:40 PM »

Star
I think Eugenie and Jack will start their family on their own timetable.

Star back to you
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #575 on: March 02, 2019, 09:55:44 PM »

Thanks!

Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #576 on: October 13, 2019, 02:09:42 PM »

New photo

Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #577 on: October 13, 2019, 02:13:57 PM »

Lovely
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #578 on: October 13, 2019, 02:20:30 PM »

By far the best dress of any of the granddaughters and granddaughters-in-law.  I would have made a few tweeks before it would be eligible for my "best royal bride" award but still it was damn good.
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #579 on: October 13, 2019, 02:36:48 PM »

Zac Posen instagram

Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #580 on: October 13, 2019, 02:46:05 PM »

New video: https://www.instagram.com/p/B3gsnFxl6Ks/

This was the greatest day of my life...forever and always!
Happy one year anniversary, my Jack!!

Some snapshots...

Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #581 on: October 13, 2019, 03:37:38 PM »

By far the best dress of any of the granddaughters and granddaughters-in-law.  I would have made a few tweeks before it would be eligible for my "best royal bride" award but still it was damn good.

Agree 100%.

Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #582 on: October 13, 2019, 03:41:34 PM »

New photo

All the photographs weve been treated to from this day are beautiful. The best, IMO, from any BRF wedding.

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #583 on: October 13, 2019, 08:16:54 PM »

Jack is just beaming with love. Its so sweet
Nightowl

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #584 on: October 13, 2019, 08:48:06 PM »

The most magnificent bride of all the girls in decades, Eugenie was perfect, her gown was stunning and she was such a dignified and graceful bride.....their love for each other after all the years of dating was just lovely to see.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 42   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: