Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eugenie and Jack - wedding thread  (Read 83897 times)
Paulina

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #600 on: April 27, 2020, 07:31:28 PM »

Maybe they are holding off having a pregnancy during coronavirus.
ralf103

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #601 on: April 27, 2020, 09:24:38 PM »

Obviously its 100% up to them to decide the right time, maybe they just want time to settle into married life. A little part of me wonders if in part they wanted to wait until after Bea's wedding so as not to draw attention. Just speculation and not saying they need to or should.
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #602 on: April 28, 2020, 12:48:53 AM »

Perhaps she was being sensitive to her sister and did not want to announce a pregnancy and upstage her; given her own experience on her wedding day.
Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #603 on: April 28, 2020, 05:19:39 PM »

Jack is so down to earth and seems very content to stay in the background, unlike some other royals.
Nappyolean

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #604 on: April 30, 2020, 02:24:19 PM »

Friends of mine decided to hold off starting a family for a variety of reasons. When they decided the time was right, they had quite a bit of trouble getting pregnant. My hope is Eug and Jack are deciding what is best for them, not what may be best for anyone else.
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #605 on: April 30, 2020, 03:44:36 PM »

Obviously its 100% up to them to decide the right time, maybe they just want time to settle into married life. A little part of me wonders if in part they wanted to wait until after Bea's wedding so as not to draw attention. Just speculation and not saying they need to or should.
Just about everyone on the planet knows that it's rude to upstage the bride at her wedding by announcing a pregnancy. What kind of  selfish, attention whoring  person would do such a thing? :-D  Beer
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #606 on: April 30, 2020, 05:18:00 PM »

NO, would anybody??? actually do that?Huh? Yikes

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
CyrilSebastian

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #607 on: April 30, 2020, 05:50:02 PM »

You would hope not. The parents who are expecting could announce the news on an entirely different day.
Mariola

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #608 on: April 30, 2020, 06:47:32 PM »

I do not believe that the unnamed did that. It is one thing to tell one or two persons at a gathering - especially if they are friends and wonder why for ejample a person is not drinking a toast - and another to make 'an announcement'. I am guessing that this was another spin story from the Daily Mail. It is fuel for a 'vendetta' and I am thinking as reliable as their covid19 reports.
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #609 on: April 30, 2020, 06:51:43 PM »

Star Star Star Fairy

"Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds."

Theodore Roosevelt
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #610 on: May 03, 2020, 01:32:12 AM »

I do not believe that the unnamed did that. It is one thing to tell one or two persons at a gathering - especially if they are friends and wonder why for ejample a person is not drinking a toast - and another to make 'an announcement'. I am guessing that this was another spin story from the Daily Mail. It is fuel for a 'vendetta' and I am thinking as reliable as their covid19 reports.

I am not sure about it, either.  I tend to think it probably happened the way you hypothesise,  Mariola.
periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #611 on: May 03, 2020, 02:19:26 AM »

It would be more acceptable for a guest to wear white than to announce a pregnancy especially if there is bad blood.
Queen’s Tea

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #612 on: May 03, 2020, 02:20:53 AM »

Where there’s smoke, there’s generally fire.  Plus, it was pretty widely reported.  I wish I could say more but I don’t want to get into trouble with the mods. 
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #613 on: May 03, 2020, 11:50:46 AM »

*grabs steering wheel to get this thread back on track*

Eugenie and Jack delivered lunches to NHS staff at Imperial College hospital

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #614 on: May 03, 2020, 12:31:34 PM »

I actually thought of wearing a concealing trenchcoat to the social event of the year when a few weeks pregnant (no one could tell  Secret (hubby wanted us to keep it our little secret for a little while longer)) and spending the rest of my pregnancy wearing figure-hugging non-maternity clothing, hoisted in front and trailing the rear. Alas, my vanity won out. I attended the wedding in a figure-hugging, gorgeous underwear revealing couture gown, smartly showing off my shapely pins. I am soo proud of that photo.  Icecream

Sorry FC, it was such a lovely memory: had to share that. Back on track
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 12:43:20 PM by Chandrasekhi » Logged

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

– Yoda
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: