Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 28   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meghan is pregnant, due Spring 2019  (Read 48809 times)
luvcharles

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: January 10, 2019, 01:35:18 AM »

What would happen if Charles passes away before the Queen then ? Would the Sussex children still become HRH as the monarch's nephews / nieces ?

There have been a number of aristocratic families where the children would have gone from Honourable to Lord/Lady had their father inherited but he predeceased their grandfather and so they were never the children of the Earl or Marquis etc. However they were still given that honorific as if they had been the child of the title holder.

With that as a precedent to follow it is likely that they would be given HRH - no LPs needed - just the King's Will being made known. Remember that if that situation arises the Queen will still be the monarch so she would then be the one to make the decision. I would then expect her to issue the LPs or to issue a statement, similar to that released on Edward's wedding day.
Celia

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: January 14, 2019, 05:09:59 PM »

From the photos today, I could have sworn she was further along than six months.  I wonder if she "let it slip" so that she could have an "early" baby. 

I do like the colors, though. Like the fuchsia flower.
Ellie

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: January 15, 2019, 12:55:44 AM »

I still call March for this baby or early April, not April/May.
Booklover

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: January 15, 2019, 01:18:05 AM »

I don't think she will last until April. And the second coming can't wait to get out of there. Halo
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: January 15, 2019, 07:41:05 AM »

So do I . She already had her 12-week scan when they departed for the Oceania trip. March is my bet.
Lady G

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #305 on: January 15, 2019, 09:01:00 PM »

So do I . She already had her 12-week scan when they departed for the Oceania trip. March is my bet.

Looking at her I would say end of March but she told the crowds end of April - that's a big difference. How would they explain a one month premature baby that looked full term?

"Cowards falter, but danger is often overcome by those who nobly dare."
Oh_Caroline

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: January 15, 2019, 09:15:21 PM »

If she was 14 weeks when then announced (12 weeks in October 1st) is that would make her due date April 15th.

13 weeks at announcement would make it April 22nd.

But this is why you announce a month not a season.
QueenE

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: January 16, 2019, 10:45:47 PM »

Looking at photos from this evening, that bump is so big and high. (I'm thinking it's a girl!) I'm also thinking baby will come in March. If not, she's going to be massive by April! Poor thing will be teetering around on those high heels!
Wardrobe mistress

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: January 16, 2019, 11:05:46 PM »

What is everybodyís take on how Meghan will hold the baby once it is born.

My theory is that she will have the baby high by her face so that pictures will convey both of them.

It will be something new since she has invented her own brand of pregnancy.
lothwen

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: January 16, 2019, 11:12:34 PM »

Iíd say her bump looks about as big as my first one did at 28 weeks, which would put her due date in the second week of April. And I constantly had people assuming I was either much further along, or having multiples. Remember, sheís probably not taller than 5í5, and will most likely have a large baby. Her torso is short, so baby only has ďoutĒ to grow.
SvenskaSarah

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: January 17, 2019, 01:01:55 AM »

My theory is that she will have the baby high by her face so that pictures will convey both of them.

I full expect her to hold the baby whilst hiding their face (thinking of Sofia of Sweden) so the attention is on the face of the new mother, "in the first flushes of motherhood  Roll Eyes

If the baby is solely a designer clothes wearer ill be very upset,but it proves that meghs' thing about the ethics and sourcing is bs.
Oh_Caroline

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: January 17, 2019, 01:10:47 AM »

I full expect her to hold the baby whilst hiding their face (thinking of Sofia of Sweden) so the attention is on the face of the new mother, "in the first flushes of motherhood  Roll Eyes

If the baby is solely a designer clothes wearer ill be very upset,but it proves that meghs' thing about the ethics and sourcing is bs.

We should make 2 list...1 which of her designers has a baby/kids line and 2 British children's designers...
minimoos

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #312 on: January 17, 2019, 02:58:55 AM »

Givenchy, of course! (Everything Iíve seen for baby on their website is ugly, imo). Also guess that Marie Chantalís line will show up at some point.

We donít really know too much about the clothes the Cambridge kids, or the Swedish royal kids wear, do we? Were Harry and Williamís clothes significant (designer noted for photos, cost, etc) when they were young? I know weíre a much more click-bait oriented society now, but was there really any mention of their clothing?
Oh_Caroline

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #313 on: January 17, 2019, 03:03:34 AM »

Givenchy, of course! (Everything Iíve seen for baby on their website is ugly, imo). Also guess that Marie Chantalís line will show up at some point.

We donít really know too much about the clothes the Cambridge kids, or the Swedish royal kids wear, do we? Were Harry and Williamís clothes significant (designer noted for photos, cost, etc) when they were young? I know weíre a much more click-bait oriented society now, but was there really any mention of their clothing?

For the Swedish kids there's this http://attireofaprincess.wixsite.com/home
For Charlotte only there's http://www.princesscharlottestyle.org/ same gal that does Meghan's Fashion and Kate's Closet
For all three Cambridge kids there's https://whatkateskidswore.com/
karma chamelion

Medium Member

Henry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: January 17, 2019, 03:55:36 AM »

When they were very small what they wore was discussed, I remember when William was a baby a discussion about his hand-smocked onesies and how traditional his clothing was (just like Charles when he was little). Once their mother came into her own fashion wise there was almost no mention of the boys' clothing iirc.

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 28   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: